Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ [RADIA] ⚡ MASTERNODES ⚡ GEOCACHE AIRDROP ⚡ TOR/I2P  (Read 5324 times)
skichamp84 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

We are excited to see where this project goes. It has a lot going for it.

The main Dev seems very motivated. I have seen some sneek peaks and he seems very hard at work.  Hopefully this project turns out great!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D`Artanian

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:57:37 AM

A good start turned into a complete fucking shit, when the market began to throw out airdrop coins.
The price was dropped at 10 (!!!) times.

The coin appeared only yesterday, there are few people on the pools. Total network capacity of only 81.2 Gh is SO LOW. But from somewhere there were people who
have 1000+ 2500+ 3500+ coins, which they sell like shit. For a penny. Nicehash does not work, so they could not get these coins on pools. These people have thousands of coins.
They sell them very cheaply. Assholes. At the next day they can sell it for 10 sat. They will make themselves worse. Complete idiots. LOL fucking shit. It's a pity.
There was such a promising beginning. Let's hear what the dev will say. Because coin drop price from 0.0016 to 0.000024

p.s. Or is it the same bug_coin as XYLO?
Airdrop killed the coin right at the start. Have fun.
skichamp84 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:02:35 AM

Unfortunately nobody can stop people from dumping bounties or the coins mined using ASICs and such.  Almost every coin spikes up upon exchange listing then drops and finds a floor.  The point of this coin is not to worry about dumpers it is to expand peoples use of GeoCaching and to teach current GeoCachers about crypto.

Personally im glad the price is dropping now i can actually start buying coins for a masternode.
RadiantDev

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

If the price is the only thing you are concerned with to the point you have to scream it in bold red font then this project is most likely not for you.

I will continue working on the project as I have been the price is the last thing I am worried about currently.
D`Artanian

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:24:52 AM

If the price is the only thing you are concerned with to the point you have to scream it in bold red font then this project is most likely not for you.

I will continue working on the project as I have been the price is the last thing I am worried about currently.

You gave the coins to your friends, which they threw into the market for a pittance. You have nothing to say, right? Such a sharp drop in the price and all because
of the simple stupidity - to give 100-10000 airdrop coins. Not 10, not 30, but 1000! OK. I have great idea! So let's put the value like AGC in 10 satosh and everyone will be fine.
You can give millions of coins! For FREE! Because the coin will cost less than the paper, which wiped the ass. Miners are again deceived. The daily profit has now fallen, who needs your stillborn coin?
Look into the future? Will the coin grow? It will not be, of course, if it is distributed for free in such quantity. What came for free - usually thrown to the market for a pittance.
D`Artanian

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:27:22 AM

Of course the cost of the coin is matter. But no promising coin was distributed free of charge in such quantity.
What is the development of the project, by which people will receive their profit? By falling five or ten times every day?

You better answer directly to the question: where did some people get 2000-3000 + of these coins? And why do they sell these coins for the price of peas?
RadiantDev

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

This project was not started with the intention to just make people a bunch of money.

It was started to help introduce both the crypto community and the Geocaching community to each other as well as an inventive way to spread airdrops. 

I’m sorry you feel the way you do.

The price whether going up or down will not effect the actual development of the project.
D`Artanian

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:40 AM

This project was not started with the intention to just make people a bunch of money.

It was started to help introduce both the crypto community and the Geocaching community to each other as well as an inventive way to spread airdrops.  

The price whether going up or down will not effect the actual development of the project.

The price and the potential increase in value are always of paramount importance. No one will be interested in the project, if the value of its assets will decrease with each passing day.
It's called charity, but that's another topic, right? Look at the topics with coins that could not grow in value or that fall and fall - they are of no interest to anyone at all. The whole topic ends in 5-7 pages.
The coin becomes abandoned immediately, as soon as people stop earning income. I understand that you are probably an altruist and want to support Geocaching project. But people will leave you, simply
because no one wants to lose time for free. Time is something that can not be bought. This is the only irreplaceable resource, everything else can either be repaired or replaced. Time is a money.
I'm sorry that you have such an attitude towards the miners and to your coin.
lentyna

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:52:57 AM

Looks like 52pool.com pool is a scam. I ran 10 L3s for 10 hours on it and got only 60 coins. Had no time to check the pool earlier, wasted my hashrate all day.

RadiantDev

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

The price and the potential increase in value are always of paramount importance. No one will be interested in the project, if the value of its assets will decrease with each passing day.
It's called charity, but that's another topic, right? Look at the topics with coins that could not grow in value or that fall and fall - they are of no interest to anyone at all. The whole topic ends in 5-7 pages.
The coin becomes abandoned immediately, as soon as people stop earning income. I understand that you are probably an altruist and want to support Geocaching project. But people will leave you, simply
because no one wants to lose time for free. Time is something that can not be bought. This is the only irreplaceable resource, everything else can either be repaired or replaced. Time is a money.

I understand you’re point. I simply cannot control what people choose to do with coins.  My main concern as a single developer is trying to develop the next step in my project.  I will do my best to keep the community happy and interested. However at the end of the day it is up to them not me to choose to support it.  I appreciate you’re opinion thanks for speaking it.
hashcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

Looks like 52pool.com pool is a scam. I ran 10 L3s for 10 hours on it and got only 60 coins. Had no time to check the pool earlier, wasted my hashrate all day.

http://rad.hashcrypto.club < we're having tons of fun here. Come join us  Grin
skichamp84 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:01:41 AM

25+ Current EXISTING caches in the Seattle WA area have various amounts of RADIA stashed in them! tomorrow we will try for another city.

We are currently working on approval from Geocaching App Devs for new location listings.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:19:50 AM

Jeez dude. You are complaining about price volatility of a newly launched altcoin that is less than 24 hours old.

If you had the smallest amount of critical reasoning ability, then you KNEW coins would be airdropped to other users in order to get the bounties into geocaches. How the hell else would a cryptocoin be airdropped in multiple locations all around the world?!?

You failed to consider the number of coins available for PoW mining against the premined coins used for bounty. That is your loss.

Meanwhile I am gauging my mining cost average per RADIA and setting buy orders below that at coinsmarkets in order to catch the bounty dumps and fatten my bag. I got one great dump already.

You lost time for free the moment you decided not to take responsibility for the risk you took on mining RADIA, and took to these forums to complain. I have no sympathy for you. Get out of cryptocurrency, if you can't handle it. It is YOUR attitude which is the problem here.

twitter.com/notsofast
andy2572192561

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:01:12 AM

ANOMP POOL :   http://anomp.320.io

No registration needs to be registered
Use your wallet address as an account: the format is as follows:
wallet Address. Miner's number

POW  : -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://anomp-radia.nat123.cc:51090 -u RD1ij783JzvQiqh7fMHUG3vuhmMqPvzNj6.A001 -p x

ANOMP POOL has exploded 94 blocks

Pool fee:% 0.5
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:11:57 AM

Could be interesting to mine, but ASIC algo so I'm out with my GPU rigs. Good luck dudes!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:40 AM

Geocaching airdrops is an intriguing concept, though I doubt my geography will be included.  I'll keep an eye out though, good luck!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bigbaggo

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

another scrypt Cry 
We need more gpu friendly coin!!
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:17:51 AM

Great potential and innovative feature to crypto-currency!

cvf223

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:32:36 AM

Hey! I Would be happy to put out some GeoCache Airdrops here in berlin! if needed please tell me Smiley
simofreesimo

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:55:45 AM

I LIKE IT Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: