Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Crypto Grotto - Kialara, CI, Lealana, Satori+...  (Read 1339 times)
casascius4thewin

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

2022 = 1B1P

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

1.4 LTC for Lealana 1LTC MS67 (Funded)
+ I will cover shipping cost & escrow fee.

PM me if you are interested, Mr. Smiley

I'll give you 2 plates of pizza,
What will you give me in return? Smiley

Bitrated user: Youthme.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

1.4 LTC for Lealana 1LTC MS67 (Funded)
+ I will cover shipping cost & escrow fee.

PM me if you are interested, Mr. Smiley

Sorry, looking for serious offers only.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:45:55 AM
Merited by AT101ET (2)

Sorry my offer wasn’t serious enough for you to even muster a reply.... how about you let us know what you’d like to get for your coin.  I understand I’m new on here, but I just don’t understand why you don’t either auction them or put a number on them?  This whole make me an offer thing just so you can hand out snide comments when they are not to your liking seems like an absolute waste of time and kind of uncalled for.  I’m not trying to be a d**k but that’s how some of you über eliteists treat us new guys for not knowing as much as you.  How about helping educate?.... god forbid you share some of that knowledge!  Just my two cents.
AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:31:39 AM by AT101ET

Sorry my offer wasn’t serious enough for you to even muster a reply.... how about you let us know what you’d like to get for your coin.  I understand I’m new on here, but I just don’t understand why you don’t either auction them or put a number on them?  This whole make me an offer thing just so you can hand out snide comments when they are not to your liking seems like an absolute waste of time and kind of uncalled for.  I’m not trying to be a d**k but that’s how some of you über eliteists treat us new guys for not knowing as much as you.  How about helping educate?.... god forbid you share some of that knowledge!  Just my two cents.

Firstly, I have stated some fixed prices for a number of the coins that I’m selling.
There are a few, however, that have not had any comparable sales on the forum as of late, making pricing them a little difficult. Asking for offers is the best way to go about selling them, as an auction could result in the coin being undersold (as per my personal expectations). If I were to place a fixed price on said coin (which could be a lot higher than most would be willing to pay, I wouldn’t get any serious offers at all). That leaves me with little choice other than allowing users to make an offer. I’m not selling as if this was a clear out, but rather, selling if the price is right.

With regards to the coin you were after, your offer (at the time) was 1.3 LTC (equivalent to $286) which is a little over a $20 premium given the coin is graded (not to mention the MS-67 for an ‘early’ grading score). At the last auction for a similar coin (MS-67), LTC was at $320 a piece and the coins sold for 3.5 LTC each.
I hope that explains why I felt your offer didn’t warrant a reply. I understand there may be a little confusion and misunderstanding especially with new buyers (we were all there once) but a little bit of research is somewhat expected too.

Hope that clears up any doubts.
AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 07:22:18 PM by AT101ET

Added some additions and changes to OP. Another coin has sold. If you’re interested in anything then send me a PM Smiley
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

How much for the post fork roll bud?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

Sorry my offer wasn’t serious enough for you to even muster a reply.... how about you let us know what you’d like to get for your coin.  I understand I’m new on here, but I just don’t understand why you don’t either auction them or put a number on them?  This whole make me an offer thing just so you can hand out snide comments when they are not to your liking seems like an absolute waste of time and kind of uncalled for.  I’m not trying to be a d**k but that’s how some of you über eliteists treat us new guys for not knowing as much as you.  How about helping educate?.... god forbid you share some of that knowledge!  Just my two cents.

Firstly, I have stated some fixed prices for a number of the coins that I’m selling.
There are a few, however, that have not had any comparable sales on the forum as of late, making pricing them a little difficult. Asking for offers is the best way to go about selling them, as an auction could result in the coin being undersold (as per my personal expectations). If I were to place a fixed price on said coin (which could be a lot higher than most would be willing to pay, I wouldn’t get any serious offers at all). That leaves me with little choice other than allowing users to make an offer. I’m not selling as if this was a clear out, but rather, selling if the price is right.

With regards to the coin you were after, your offer (at the time) was 1.3 LTC (equivalent to $286) which is a little over a $20 premium given the coin is graded (not to mention the MS-67 for an ‘early’ grading score). At the last auction for a similar coin (MS-67), LTC was at $320 a piece and the coins sold for 3.5 LTC each.
I hope that explains why I felt your offer didn’t warrant a reply. I understand there may be a little confusion and misunderstanding especially with new buyers (we were all there once) but a little bit of research is somewhat expected too.

So by that logic, all loaded coins that where sold when BTC was 20k should still have that value right? even tho BTC has gone down?

This is BITCOINTALK not USDtalk, so why are you even taking into accountant USD :Huh

AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

So by that logic, all loaded coins that where sold when BTC was 20k should still have that value right? even tho BTC has gone down?

This is BITCOINTALK not USDtalk, so why are you even taking into accountant USD :Huh

No. My point was clearly meant to illustrate that even when BTC was at a higher value (in terms of USD), high premiums were being paid, and now, following the decrease in USD terms, the offer didn’t even cover the same crypto premium. Pretty simple to understand. I’m not focusing my price on the USD aspect but rather demonstrating what kind of premium I would expect (in LTC terms).

Instead of continuously *attempting* to troll on threads here, perhaps go about sorting your own sh*t out. I like how the not USDtalk comment comes from someone who bases their auction on USD prices and clearly states in their auction terms that:

If BTC goes up between the time you send the BTC and the time the raffle goes off, you get a refund. If BTC goes down and the auction if filled you are required to pay more so your total spot per ticket equals $9.5
AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

How much for the post fork roll bud?

I’ll PM you. Had an offer already but thinking an auction may be a smarter move Smiley
AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

Up!
AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

It’s cold and snowing. As good a time as any to buy some coins for your collection Smiley
AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:57:57 AM

Lealana's have sold  Shocked OP has been updated. Don't miss out. Send me a PM if you're interested in any coins Smiley
AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:35:15 AM

Let's bump this up Smiley
I have some CI 10K Bits (Funded) too if there's any interest...
AT101ET (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

Will accept EOS and XMR too Smiley
Some great pieces available.
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words