Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple To the Moon  (Read 628 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:23:54 PM

When do you think this bull will end , and the price get correction , and how much is going to be, and do you think it is just pump and dump? Need your suggestion because i am just hold on it till this moment.

Not pump and dump, it is just a manipulation, it has made a x4 since last week, do you really think that this is natural?

The same applies to if bitcoin wents from $10,000 to $40,000 in a week, would you really say that it was a natural increase or a pump & dump?

Of course not, it will probably fall, but it will not be touching $0,40 or $0,50 anymore, it will stay at those levels, or maybe a little bit less than the actual price.
ariyaromadhona96 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:29:41 PM

Thanks dude this one helping me a lot , i decide to sell some and keep a few of my portfolio , i remember one quote from idk who . you'd better buy eggs with many basket , because when you drop one basket , only one eggs that broke.
Protazio

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:14:31 PM

Suddenly, I see people who just knew a few things about IT being the best economic AND cryptocurrencies predictors! Did ANYBODY read XRP paper? For sure it doesn't mean that the price will go to sky or moon but i hate it when i see people rejecting a coin who is supported by major banks without even knowing that it is intended for.

Please, before you write, dip your tongue in your mind and reply like a grown up person.

I am not a fan of Ripple, i just hate people judging without even knowing. This goes for everyone, including me.

I agree with you buddy. At first also that was my first impression. This is what we get when we just listen to others' opinion on youtube
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:02 PM

After this bull run on Ripple there should be a correction right around the corner. But we never know with this market.

Maybe we will see over 1$ before we will the correction.

Im really happy that I bought in right before Ripple took off, if I had waited until it was under 20 cents again (as I first planned) I would have missed out, now my investment trippled right after investment!
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

Yes, today ripple is going on moon.ripple price I saw last $0.92 it's good news for all ripple holders.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:38:13 PM

I think it seems it will hit $1 before a correction or dump so you should not be hasty to sell your ripple. It may not be dumped as well because it is very good coin.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:46:24 PM

I have the first fake moon landing image of Ripple, it turned out that everything was fake, look how before landing, some body dumped their accumulated scam Ripple on beggars, they have no dignity. it is going to stay there for ever. every time I try some shit coin, this is what happens.

🖤😏
buffalobkhn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

The rippled Version 0.80.2..... that's great team

https://ripple.com/dev-blog/rippled-version-0-80-2/
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:00:29 AM

Maaan, Ripple is really playing with our hearts. lol

I hope it goes to the moon after the correction. There are many news about ripple nowadays, so I hope that helps Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:38:23 AM

Let's just bedoa so XRP can rise even higher over the present. even though it's been higher then surely many people hoping to earn more than that.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:41:48 PM

it looks like the ripple will reach $ 1 before doing the correction, but I think to get the advantage with ripple better trading by signaling pump and dup
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:54:00 PM

I am waiting the moment for the increasing of the ripple. maybe next week is the best time to see ripple hit $1 or even hit more than $1. with so many traders trade ripple pair usdt, I see ripple has a big chance to increase soon and even we reach $0.92 and this is the highest price that I know. I hope it will increase more today.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

People who advocate Ripple do not understand why Cryptographic currencies were created.

Were supposed to be progressing AWAY from banks.... Not gladly advocating their products, which were created to combat their demise.

You people are far too money focused... Where did all the philosophy go in the scene? 

Always doubt.
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

People who advocate Ripple do not understand why Cryptographic currencies were created.

Were supposed to be progressing AWAY from banks.... Not gladly advocating their products, which were created to combat their demise.

You people are far too money focused... Where did all the philosophy go in the scene? 

I find crypto exchanges as bad as banks
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:16:27 PM

I find crypto exchanges as bad as banks

Which is why some decentralized exchanges need to develop a good reputation and accumulate utilization.

Always doubt.
ariyaromadhona96 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:49:16 AM

Congratulations it touching the sky already ,i've already sell it when it get $1 , but it still increase somehow in vip
Bitcoin.co.id ,
ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:31 AM

There was a video on YouTube about Ripple vs ETH. It was really interesting actually but i don't think it will go  up crazy.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:10:31 AM

I am waiting the moment for the increasing of the ripple. maybe next week is the best time to see ripple hit $1 or even hit more than $1. with so many traders trade ripple pair usdt, I see ripple has a big chance to increase soon and even we reach $0.92 and this is the highest price that I know. I hope it will increase more today.

Now it is almost $2.25! What is going on with Ripple? I had some and sold it now it is more than $2.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:55:42 AM

Amazing XRP is still kicking since yesterday it already surpasses ETH unbelievable its now the 2nd largest cryptocurrency in market capacity congrats to hodlers that was a huge profit. I   

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:13:19 AM

Rose continues XRP don't give a crack, do not let the price go down. give me best price so much profit will I get I depend the rise is continued up to the moon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: