Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Hodlers have now turned to Traders?  (Read 658 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:16:03 PM

Many hodlers now are selling their coins to have a capital for trading to recover their losses on this bear market. Well, I think for now that will be the best decision. The crypto market now is stable and it is good for trading.

What do you think guys is the best thing to do this time? Hodl and wait or Trade and get profit.
Yes, trading is now the best option for making money on this too long bearish cryptocurrency market. It is simply no profit to simply keep a cryptocurrency so many have started trading on a daily basis. This still brings a small, but stable income. However, not everyone has the opportunity and experience to engage in trade. Besides, there is more risk here. Everyone has the right to choose which way suits him best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:44:07 PM

Many hodlers now are selling their coins to have a capital for trading to recover their losses on this bear market. Well, I think for now that will be the best decision. The crypto market now is stable and it is good for trading.

What do you think guys is the best thing to do this time? Hodl and wait or Trade and get profit.
Yes, trading is now the best option for making money on this too long bearish cryptocurrency market. It is simply no profit to simply keep a cryptocurrency so many have started trading on a daily basis. This still brings a small, but stable income. However, not everyone has the opportunity and experience to engage in trade. Besides, there is more risk here. Everyone has the right to choose which way suits him best.
In any case, this or that activity in the cryptocurrency market carries with it a certain risk. But nevertheless, in order to act as a trader today, a comma needs to choose the right project, which has very flexible volatility.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:41:12 PM

I do not think the market is stable enough. Whatever any one does now, whatever the decision, hold or sell, it's best to make studies on the movement of the market.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:13:33 AM

I believe those were the persons that are needing for a fund to do trades. So they join first on bounty hunting, and if they have already had a fund, they would join in trading soon.

rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:54:33 AM

Nope, at least I’m not that’s one, I’m not suitable to become traders because my emotion will affected investment strategy, lost more than a holder, as you said that market already stable, why not filled your bag with undervalue cryptocurrency and gain profit while market fully recover ?
for now and conditions like today as crypto currency investors with such a large risk in investment we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained to gain profit in investing
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:09:15 AM

I also changed my mindset even I am a long term holder but I changed my strategy from last 6 months now I feel more confident in trading. I would say I have increased my total number of coins while trading so this proves the best decision for me rather than holding. I would suggest if you can do trading, start trading and make profit on regular basis.

Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:13:15 AM

They do not just sell, but do day trading, and for this they choose the most suitable coins - the trone, the ripple. So it is normal to adapt to market conditions.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:17:09 AM

Nope, at least I’m not that’s one, I’m not suitable to become traders because my emotion will affected investment strategy, lost more than a holder, as you said that market already stable, why not filled your bag with undervalue cryptocurrency and gain profit while market fully recover ?
for now and conditions like today as crypto currency investors with such a large risk in investment we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained to gain profit in investing
What opportunities might you see now? opportunities in the market now are very few, even to trade, many of them choose to hold the assets they have. because there may already be many investors who feel disadvantaged and sell some or even all the assets they have and leave crypto. maybe only some of them do that, and most I think is still in confidence if the crypto market will improve soon.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:25:16 AM

Lately I also have decided to be a trader because I am in huge loss and I feel I need to recover my loss. The problem with day trading is the market manipulation. You have a good chance  of losing a big amount within short time if market gets manipulation.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:26:00 AM

All tkens are not good for daily trading. If you have a less volatile coin/token with good daily trading volume then, daily trading will be a good way to income on daily basis. Just buy at low cost anf sell at higher price. Never at a loss. Remember, if you hold any asset, it still means you have enough chance to get profit
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:28:42 AM

Lately I also have decided to be a trader because I am in huge loss and I feel I need to recover my loss. The problem with day trading is the market manipulation. You have a good chance  of losing a big amount within short time if market gets manipulation.
Expect the worst in trading and you will not be disappointed if position goes against you. Markets are not designed for everyone who remember markets whenever they need money. Full time traders take their jobs professionally and they never blame manipulators in case of having losing trade series. Day trading is full of obstacles which will happen to every trader depending on timeframe of chart.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:33:55 AM

so do you think you can recover your loss if you will do trading ? how come ?  the market is in bad shape , all coins are dumped .  i dont understand how can you guys make a profit from trading .

The problem with day trading is the market manipulation. You have a good chance  of losing a big amount within short time if market gets manipulation.

the manipulation isnt only on trading or in short trading but its already in this market .  

Most Hodlers have now turned to Traders?

no they are not . im still a hodler and i will continue to be this way even if the market will recover or not  . im not a dumb person and i know to myself that i can understand trading pretty easy but its just i cant afford to risk my precious cents   .

toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:01:15 AM

I think you need to learn how to trade and become a trader.Don't see the point just to keep the coins in your wallet.My wallet is completely empty,I think like most people.Those who know how to trade-those and now have a good profit.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:38:53 AM

As an amateur trader most of my portfolio is for holding with some 'play coins' being gloated in exchanges. It's not easy to make a profit so I wouldn't go all in for trades

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: