Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30946 times)
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Trading get take away lot of your time and I agree with that. The best is to set the alerts and get notified rather than watching the screen every now and then. However do carry your device with you just incase if you meet your numbers and have to trade. Having a day job and dealing with Crypto trading can be a hectic one. And yes sometimes even if you are not looking at those charts and graphs, you are always thinking about profit and loss. This is addictive like drugs I guess.....

Nevertheless, if you working day job then study the market and the trend and adjust your portfolio accordingly in the night.

One day if you make lot of money with Cryptos, you will no longer need a day job.

Happy Trading!!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:07 AM

As I said earlier, simple trading on the stock exchange does not make a person a trader, but I think in general this life is very pleasant, because it is connected with risk, and if there is a risk, that is, the pleasure that is comprehended after successful investments.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

Life of a trader can become rapidly very sad and meaningless, as you stay all day long watching to some strange charts making strange analysis, dreaming to become rich.
YOu need to discipline yourself, because it's a road to crazy.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

Trader life can be tough, busy days always present daily. In order for us to become success in life we do really a hardwork just to earned money. The best part is take rest the time management should always in for you for us to balance life.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
If you’re doing trading during a time in a day, concentrate on that. Don’t think of anything else. It will only distract you from what you’re doing. On tje other hand, of you’re at work or doing some normal daily activities, don’t think about trading. Learn to manage your time and your brain. Don’t stress yourself out.

lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Even though I am not in the trading business for that long I think it was normal to check the market or our investment from time to time because we are still getting the feel of trading and it may become bothersome for quite some time but I manage to eliminate that hobby by making schedules and appreciating my extra time to doing things I can't do with my recent part time job. 

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

How would I not like to think that I though somehow treat traders, but I think that life at the bottom in any case is very, very interesting, because, as I said before, their life is connected with risk. Therefore, you need to be a bit of a trader and a bit of a holder.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

usually I just put a net when I want to trade, but before that, I've estimated the price by reading the chart

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

I often trade every night to come because during the day there are activities in doing work offline So time to rest just for a while but I still enjoy trading in order to earn additional income every month.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

Actually i am not long time in trading specially in cryptocurrency but i have something to do to manage my time.
Normally i do my normal life at first and the rest i do for trading. I never trade when i am in real job. So far it is going well.
If you take your times for thinking more about it, I believe  that you will have a good plan to do it easily and conveniently. There are many methods for you to use. For example , you spend 10 minutes a day taking a list for your normal activity and then try to do  it. It will be better for you to make your use of time suitably in every activity. You should have a balanced division because the main work is more important than investing in crypto, so you must spend more time for real work than others.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I suggest you with trading you do like this: allways look to get from currencyes more in just prefered currency... like: if you want to have more btc you look in a way to get more btc, if you want to have more eth, allways look in trading for more ethereum, or if by any chance market for that currency isn't big only like: BTC/DGB  and if you want more DGB then you should watch to have more DGB, when it's high sell a little, when it's a little lower buy double... for instance... let the time pass between the trades that you do, at least 2h but preferably 1-3 days, also that depends on cryptocurrency market flow. whatever crypto you chose you should see their graph and act acordingly, also beware of % because on exchanges everything is in btc vs. other currencyes, so, no it's not in dollars, if it's in % plus in dollars it could be -% in btc...you can see all that here master it: coinmarketcap.com

Well, for me works, dunno what yall think? even if currency is getting even lower you can allways buy more... yes you could sell it at all high, but how will you know, it could drop everything by even 80%

also use dollars too, on bitstamp and kraken you can buy dollars with bitcoin, another alternative is USDT if using other exchanges, so when it's bitcoin high sell, when it's low or lower than usual, buy...

also works for other currencyes, when bitcoin is low, the value of other currencyes usualy increases, because of bitcoin droping from high price.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

Im new in trading but i spend my time in trading studying and searching about trading. but you can spend your time too with your family and do your other activity if you make a schedule and follow it.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities.

How to I combine ? Simple. I put discipline to myself so that I can have time with my normal life and this trading in crypto. Not only that because I am doing signature campaigns ,social media campaigns and I am studying. It is very hard to do all this at the same time. There are so many sleepless nights but if you love what you are doing you can all of it. I have a very little or no time  with any other things.
You said you're glued to your phone. Not only you. Because right after I woke up I am urgently get my phone and do some crypto related things.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

I often trade every night to come because during the day there are activities in doing work offline So time to rest just for a while but I still enjoy trading in order to earn additional income every month.
It might be very stressful to some people though I like trading coins whenever I feel like it, playing with cryptocurrency is much better than trading stocks.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

It is hard for a newbie to balance the work and the life of a trader. You should keep in mind taht you have to make a living by doing your job because the coins may bring you money or take money away from you. So in you spare time , you can do the trade.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

As a professional trader, you need to be very self disciplined, if you don't want to destroy your social and family life.
You risk spending your days (and your nights!) in a world of charts, numbers, japanese candles, fibonacci and so on, and to lose any contact with reality.
That's very bad, but we can just divide the time for the normal world and the crypto world. For example trading, you do not have every second or minute to see grarik for trading. You simply analyze and must be sure if you want to become a professional trader
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

Well, you will need to create a balanced lifestyle, and be more disciplined. If all you're seeing is red in your portfolio, just shut down your device and take a walk outside.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:29:07 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:45:28 PM by buboyskie

Life of a trader = No sleep. Sleep is for the weak! Lol
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

It is usually hard to find the balance between a new job and real life.  Every time a person takes up smth new,  it takes a lot of time. But some time will pass and you will manage your life and organize your days.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

The life of a trader is full of adrenaline, but - if you are not self disciplined - can be exausting and put at risk your health.
So, it's ok to make lot of money, but don't forget that computers don't need to sleep, you do!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: