Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30936 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
i am a student and is realy frustrating any time i drop my phone i think of gain or lost i might be making , but i cant stop cause is profitable
It's difficult to do multitasking while you are a beginner. You need to set focus in every field you have. If you want to be a trader then you need to focus on it at night while you have at school in daytime.
Don't be greedy few bucks is enough.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
To become a successful trader in crypto market,follow up is needed to get profits and to avoid huge loss.But it would be much difficult to do it in day time or 24 hours round the clock.So,it would be better to do it in night time.By this way,we have almost 10 hours to follow up our invested coin and make necessary changes.Its said that professional traders just do two or three trades a month and make huge profits when compared to newbies who just sit all the day 24*7 infront of the system.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICOs. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable.
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

Well i guess it’s in the nature of this business. To get max out of crypto we should be be ready every second to trade immediately. If you want you can place sell and buy orders to have a little more time for your self.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICOs. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable.
Most traders today are those who work part-time, usually they have other jobs in the real world. Trader is a very mobile job so we can trade and make decisions whenever we want and wherever we are. But please be clear that the more we can have a lot of time in trading then the results will be much more increased. Many people are starting to leave their jobs in the real world and they begin to focus on trading every time. I admit that people who can focus on being a trader will usually make it easy to earn profits and also faster to become successful people.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

Since you know about cryptocurrency forget about healthy sleep(Joke). Don't need to watch every second on the chart. Read learn you should know about the point of entry and exit from the market.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

As a beginner i enjoy reading this thread so much. Just start buying my 1st crypto coin a month ago. Yes all the tips are helpfull. But as a begnner its really hard to ignore my coin especially realize the graph are moving 24/7. Ithink all begnner went thru this lol lol
Become trader is not easy at first because you need to be focus and be a quickly typing because of immediately moving in the market of price. You should be quick and later on you you can earn.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
seinzein

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

hi, welcome to trader world !
you will get your heart beating fast in the first time joining or trying trading.
everything looks like easy but it's not.
as my experience, i got a trick and learning from my experience.
of course getting broke is a usual happen.
because we don't know which a right time to sell or still hold.
reading the forum discussion is really help.
experience will be your best teacher. keep trying then you will be good as the time running.
and don't it in your self in to stressing Cheesy

ProfitIsland

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

You are right. And very important part of trading is set goals by quantity of deals per day\week\etc.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

As a trader you must be strategic in your approach,as you have another job,research on how to trade and set order when you not available,grow in the trade,use an amount you can afford to lose,overtime you become a professional with consistency.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

Life of a trader: Don't trade without any plans because it's just like you travel in forest without any map or compass.
neerajmittal

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

I am a student and is really frustrating any time i drop my phone i think of gain or lost i might be making , but i cant stop cause is profitable
Well this is normal, at first, in any activity you will need to spend a lot of time studying,you will earn then you will have a rest.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
You should not always glued to your smartphone, I think it's natural for you because I also used to like it, even though it is still doing that, you need a price prediction or price analysis so you do not have to keep monitoring the market all the time, which sometimes wastes your time and interferes with your work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

The life of a Trader is a combination of hard work, analysis, quick thinking and resilience.  Remember, this is a job done in front of a screen, looking at data coming from different markets and exchanges, and making the right decisions.  All our Traders say that the key is to have a clear strategy, keep clam and stay focused, even when things start to happen around you.  All of our Traders have at some time lost money; the secret is to be able to pick yourself up, learn from it and go again.
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

The work of a trader is very difficult, but damn interesting. Here you need to analyze a lot of information and at the same time make the right conclusions. You need to make a decision very quickly. And at the same time you can very well make both money and lose. But I like it.

fengzhenwu666

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

At the beginning of the day, I was very busy, looking at my computer phone every day, looking at the price of coin, feeling very tired, and now I don't look at it every day.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

As long as your focus is on your normal activity and manage your time for your normal activity and cryptocurrency. As a multi tasker you can do everything even if its imposible but i'm sure you can do it and thats the life of true trader . You can do your normal life activities while you are in trading. Thats the of trader.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
cryptocropty

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

After a coin is listed on exchanges, trading is very similar to "traditional" trading (stocks, precious metals, ...). There should be enough ressources out there explaining strategies.
Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

If you're watching your phone constantly - and have another job or studies - then you are going to make mistakes - being stressed is not a great way to trade sensibly, in any market.  Sure, the adrenaline is good and abuzz but you will make mistakes.  It's better to have set targets that you stick to - if you're a short term trader then set limits and levels at which you will sell/buy - you can place orders at those levels and just wait.  The same for longer trading too - set a level you'd like to sell at and wait - you always have options to buy/sell before.  Also, don't invest more than you can afford to lose/don't take unnecessary risks and do your homework - the more work you put in the more you will get out of it - of course that's the same with anything in life.  Accept any mistakes you make - that's just part of learning Smiley
holly.ball8

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

Mostly will just like you anyway. This is how trader have to make sure there no wrong thing go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: