Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How could futures impact bitcoin?  (Read 574 times)
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

I feel bitcoin already influence in market.also i believe that it has a positive impact on the market as it adds a massive amount of liquidity.i hope bitcoin impact of market in future  in positive way.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
untidyaudi4

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

With progress of time btcs and the faults within its policies and blockchains will be completely ponzi proof Smiley
percentelated4

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

It cant be states before hand because btcs are still a gambling currency and needs to be experimented at national level
junkievanillae

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

I have no idea regarding btcs too much because I am newbie and I need to research further to say anything about the btcs
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

In future replacing all the other real world assets, btc will be the principle and may be also regulated as daily currency who knows
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

I don't fully understand the Futures market.
How could futures impact bitcoin and its price?
Here's the deal with these futures. You don't actually hold any bitcoin on your own, but you do own some sort of financial instrument given by the CBOE, and it states that they hold bitcoin on the investor's behalf not precisely but somewhat like that. This derivatives is only to be paid in cash and it'll affect the price is institutional buyers would love to influence the price on their own, and this could be a big deal later on.

So is this futures is some sort of an investment that you would be paid in cash instead of bitcoin where you invested? Do they trade to increase the bitcoin amount or do they still give exact amount of cash to investors even when the bitcoin price is down?
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I don't fully understand the Futures market.
How could futures impact bitcoin and its price?
Here's the deal with these futures. You don't actually hold any bitcoin on your own, but you do own some sort of financial instrument given by the CBOE, and it states that they hold bitcoin on the investor's behalf not precisely but somewhat like that. This derivatives is only to be paid in cash and it'll affect the price is institutional buyers would love to influence the price on their own, and this could be a big deal later on.

So is this futures is some sort of an investment that you would be paid in cash instead of bitcoin where you invested? Do they trade to increase the bitcoin amount or do they still give exact amount of cash to investors even when the bitcoin price is down?
The coming future greatly affect bitcoin but i believe its for the good because as we see the trend of technology today that majority of monetary transaction is done electronically, so bitcoin as a digital curreny will play an important rule for the money of the next generation.

migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

It gave a lot of financial income in every household especially the unemployed ones.. they gave opportunity and they teach people how to earned ..
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

In future people will get more educated and thus will be more aware of bitcoins natures and will abolish it themselves
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: