Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest! Eth or ripple or bch ??  (Read 689 times)
Jmesser80

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:52:23 PM

I would personally put %60 into Bitcoin and then spread the remaining %40 around in different altcoins.
Ripple is currently going crazy due to the japanese and Korean banks testing out money transfers. Ripple is also going to to be on a money talkshow in Japan tomorrow morning apparently so that may spike the price up even more as others learn about it and invest. I think there will be a correction coming in the next few days or so, might be worth waiting to invest in ripple  when it comes down a little (Just my opinion)
Litecoin pumped hard the past few days and is correcting now but I think it will go up in the future because of the smaller fees and fast transfer times.
I like the GreenMed token, it is a utility token used for purchasing legal cannabis, they will be coming out with there app in the next month or so and I think the price will go up once it is more mainstream,
Monero is a good choice, Neo is currenrly pretty low right now as well and I think it will go up.
Ethereum is a great investment and should keep gaining in the future.
But the best advice I can give is t diversify your portfolio as others have said.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:54:03 PM

I think you should spend 70 - 80% of your money to invest in ETH and the left on XRP. Don't invest in BCH cause as I know a lot of people are saying that BCH is a kind of scam one, it's just like a tool of the whales to dump the price of Bitcoin Smiley). At the moment ETH price is dumping a little bit so I think it's a good chance for you to invest in ETH right now Wink

SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:58:32 PM

Why not in all? There are so many different interesting coins at the moment, so bitcoin for sure, Ethereum, ripple and some more, but decide... dont know the markets are freaky outed
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:27:36 PM

Ripple and eth have both increased a lot in the last few days. I think eth though has more staying power. Not sure how high ripple can go (i own ripple i bought a long time ago but i wouldn’t buy more on this price currently). I don’t believe in bch long term but maybe that’s just me.

So my answer would be bitcoin if you don’t have any yet, eth and monero.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:32:36 PM

If you want to invest I would recommend the Ethereum cause investment in this coin can make you big profit in this 4 months you will make the investment in. In this  4 months, ETH will rise even more, maybe even to the value compared to 1000 dollars. Correction price will come soon but not before the spring next year. And in this couple of months, you can make a big profit with the smallest risk ETH has.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
8rch7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 465

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:38:45 PM

if I have to choose one of the coins, I prefer ethereum, we know that the value of ethereum is quite stable.
but the saying goes, do not put eggs in one container, so you should not invest in one coin, invest in some coins, use percentage allocation to match the potential of each coin.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:41:40 PM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley

Ethereum, is probably to be the safest investment with good profits.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:03:56 AM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley
if I think it's better to divide your money into Ethereum and Ripple because both coins are very good and stable, Ethereum and Ripple are also suitable for long-term investment
Kumbopulus

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:13:39 AM

Id go with Ethereum if i were you. Seems like they hit a pretty good uptrend this week and it doesnt seem to be stopping soon.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:20:28 AM

why don't you add LTC in the list. LTC is a good coin. It is the segwit and lightning network that has been applied. The price grow in recent days. It reach 0.018 BTC. It is going to be 0.025 in the mid of 2018 in my prediction. ETC is good too. Invest in etc will earn more because the price is about 27 - 30 USD. When the price is to be 35 USD you will make much profit.
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:07 AM

If between just these, I would choose ETH - it's steadiest and will surpass 1k in the months IMO. Ripple is on a run, but its done this plenty before only to fall further down. BCH could be a great long term investment, and many still see it as a solution to bitcoin as a currency.
50/30/20 maybe?

zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:03:42 AM

I would suggest to invest on ETH. Its price is constantly rising by time and a much stable coin than the others.

bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:53:37 AM

It should be Ethereum (ETH) as it may be able to have a high value like Bitcoin (BTC). Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
xian_yu@

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:01:05 AM

Now it appears that LTC has greater potential.
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:11:35 AM

If this is an investment and you are not going to spend a lot of time on it, then you need to diversify your investment. The most part to invest in ethereum and bitcoin, and the rest in the 3 most promising tokens in your opinion.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:16:23 AM

If I were in your spot right now, I would cut my $2,000 investment into two equal parts. The first half I would invest in Ethereum (ETH). The second half I would invest in Ripple (XRP). So that makes $1,000 to Ethereum and another $1,000 to Ripple. But since you are going to invest them in 3-4 months only, make sure that you will not enter into such investments with Ethereum and Ripple on their peak. You might end up whining.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:40:48 PM

On my suggestions i would invest 40% on eth then 40 on ripple and others are for the coins with potential on markets.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

Better invest in Bitconnect coin. If you planning to invest in these coins then i suggest you to invest 1500$ in Bitconnect coin and 500$ in ethereum and hold both of them atleast for 3months. You will get good profit.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:54:52 PM

I would appreciate to go for a long term investment. The three coins you have chosen have good values in the market and more investors like you have started buying them one by one. Hence the value started booming up. Like these coins, other top currencies do have good growth. Invest $2000/3 into each coin. You will certainly gain more profits.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

I think diversification is the best strategy, you should by btc, ltc, eth and other solid ones, for tokens or fast profit you may want to look at cobs, im currently investing in that.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: