Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19243 times)
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Good to see this project taking off. I felt like I was one of the only people watching it last month. Very nice score on ICO bench!

I think this project has a tried and true business plan. They will get customers and be accessible from all over the world (which is necessary when we are talking the internet).

Good luck dev team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

People still really looking at ratings ? No way I'm gonna buy into or partecipate in a bounty based on what I read in those websites, I just do my own research on team, idea, potential and whitepaper

I agree. This days, most investors also do their homework before investing in a crypto project and that is an ideal strategy when it comes to crypto invest :)ments.

Sure, as an investor you should analyse yourself the project but a site like icobench maybe is a good starting point to find ICOs in the first place that might be worth your own research.

I agree, the research requires a huge amount of time, not possible if you have a full-time job. Rating websites can at least provide you with some background and bring special features to your attention.
Btw, REPU looks really good, rating improved, waiting for sale dates to be announced, hope it's gonna be soon.

Rating websites can help me filter out some of the unreliable ICO projects , then i research the rest project which i have the industry knowledge.
I like that this raiting platform gathers all the information about the project - hard cap, ICO dates, token price and so on. This is convenient, and you don't need to spend much time searching for useful information in whitepaper. But of course always need to do your own research.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

People still really looking at ratings ? No way I'm gonna buy into or partecipate in a bounty based on what I read in those websites, I just do my own research on team, idea, potential and whitepaper

I agree. This days, most investors also do their homework before investing in a crypto project and that is an ideal strategy when it comes to crypto invest :)ments.

Sure, as an investor you should analyse yourself the project but a site like icobench maybe is a good starting point to find ICOs in the first place that might be worth your own research.

I agree, the research requires a huge amount of time, not possible if you have a full-time job. Rating websites can at least provide you with some background and bring special features to your attention.
Btw, REPU looks really good, rating improved, waiting for sale dates to be announced, hope it's gonna be soon.

Rating websites can help me filter out some of the unreliable ICO projects , then i research the rest project which i have the industry knowledge.
I like that this raiting platform gathers all the information about the project - hard cap, ICO dates, token price and so on. This is convenient, and you don't need to spend much time searching for useful information in whitepaper. But of course always need to do your own research.

personally i also liked this rating and feedback service in social media. really this is best opportunity for investors to Participate in repu project. as you see other social media like facebook and twitter now where are they, but repu will be top also will go because repu is unique and interested project. 
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

My opinion as investor you should use both ( your research and also a useful site as  icobench ) because a website will not read the whitepaper or look into the team for you.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

My opinion as investor you should use both ( your research and also a useful site as  icobench ) because a website will not read the whitepaper or look into the team for you.

Surely no site can ever override your personal evaluations, regardless of the btct flow, which shows how successful the project will be, or the ratings that sites like this do, our independent searches need to exist
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

Surely no site can ever override your personal evaluations, regardless of the btct flow, which shows how successful the project will be, or the ratings that sites like this do, our independent searches need to exist

The problem I see with sites like ICOBench is, that you cannot know if the rating is sponsored by the project itself and so is made heavily in favour for the project.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:19:58 PM

The problem I see with sites like ICOBench is, that you cannot know if the rating is sponsored by the project itself and so is made heavily in favour for the project.

Money can corrupt everybody, you will never be sure, if money was involved.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

since the eta price is low now this seems to be a good time for icos am I right or wrong?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

Repu will spend over 40% of the funds for marketing to bring enough users to the plattform. Thats also a good chance we could see a working demo.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Money is always involved, you can be sure of it.Competition is fairly large for most projects, there will always be a percentage of corruption in each evaluation.

Repu will spend over 40% of the funds for marketing to bring enough users to the plattform. Thats also a good chance we could see a working demo.

From what I see, for a test we have to wait until after ICO-stage

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

Money is always involved, you can be sure of it.Competition is fairly large for most projects, there will always be a percentage of corruption in each evaluation.

From what I see, for a test we have to wait until after ICO-stage
That is a very big part of the budget just for marketing. I hope they don't just focus on marketing but in developing a god platform too.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

4.1 icobench rating is good, good to hear this. after the presale starts and main round sales completed, we'll see the trust of investors to REPU definitely.
Even this volatile market, REPU has a great potential raising good amount of investments.

The ICOBENCH rating of 4.1 is not good for us. That's because of 2 reasons:
https://icobench.com/ico-analyzer?ico=repu

If you see the Benchy, you'll notice that the rating distribution is a little bit smaller, because of:
1. We've not yet published ICO dated and Bonus program (it will be published very soon)
2. A low activity on Facebook and Medium (we are working on it )Smiley

So, you'll see the 4.5 and more rating very soon. Stay tuned!
in my opinion it is already a good result, a good score, but with little adjustments like official dates of start and end of the ico, more activity on social networks can become one of the top ico in the ranking,that can means more visibility and more trust from the investors

I wish to see some sort of demo of the app soon.

Yeah, I think we all would like to see something like a demo or footage etc.
Support! In the words of all everything works and everything is beautiful! But in reality to see the working platform is quite another!

Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

Is this goimg to work like the facebook  "like" you find around in all the website? Or also in that way at least? Or is just a stand alone app?
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

Is this goimg to work like the facebook  "like" you find around in all the website? Or also in that way at least? Or is just a stand alone app?

afaik, this is going to be a platform where you can rate people and write reputation related stuff.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

since the eta price is low now this seems to be a good time for icos am I right or wrong?

Depends on how the project teams do the ICO. If they fixed the amount of tokens per ETH previously then this might be a good time for the ICO, but if they are determining the token per ETH price ICO closer to the ICO date, then there won't be a difference.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2786
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

i think an investor should use all the means at his disposal to learn about the project before investing like read the whitepaper, the roadmap, the team structure but also read sites for ico rating as icobench where the ico of repu is well evaluated and then draw their conclusions...
tiCeR

Activity: 1666
Merit: 743

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

I would like to add that I saw really bad ratings on icobench as well. Projects getting average ratings although they are absolutely top notch and among the most promising projects in the crypto space. You are best off with you just do your own research.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

I would like to add that I saw really bad ratings on icobench as well. Projects getting average ratings although they are absolutely top notch and among the most promising projects in the crypto space. You are best off with you just do your own research.

Most of these ICO review sites get paid anyway so i wouldn't trust them.. only the ones where you need to pay for the info are somewhat trustworthy.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

afaik, this is going to be a platform where you can rate people and write reputation related stuff.

this platform will good to get ratings, and fair rating.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

Ico bench and other rating website are really important for the visibility of a project I think. REPU is a nice and ambitious project with a huge target market. Reputation management will grow a lot in the following years I think.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: