Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19243 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

The Repu token was invented to give people a reason to give ratings. People usually vote on the extreme ends. It's either a perfect 5 stars or it totally blows. Is the Repu token reward going to be worth enough that people also bother with meh ratings? And even then how are you going to compensate for the extreme ratings?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

REPU needs not Artificial Intelligence. The Artificial Intelligence are the people who gives reputations and not the maschines Wink

Well in fact they want to work with AI to find fake comments etc. So AI is also needed here.

In order to ensure the accuracy of the rating, and eliminate individual consumer sentiment or fake consumer issues, They need big data to support the rating
So AI  is needed

You won't be able to achieve any sufficient efficiency level for a large scale reputation management platform without artificial intelligence. You simply can't.

Maybe a partnership can be made with https://singularitynet.io/ who really focus on AI. Developing your own AI can be costly and a lot of work.

I like that suggestion a lot! I think there are lots of synergies to be exploited from collaborations in the AI area.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

check the website man, the closed round is now live

Yes, but shouldn't it be over aleady?

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

It has recovered but is not stabled yet
Was there ever something like stable in crypto.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:03:34 AM

Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

Maybe they should announce a new time schedule for all the sale stages? And change their website?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

I mean...chinese new year is over, so everything should go back to normal prett soon
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

Good point. Anyway i dont see the point of dragging around the ICO waiting for the market to be in the best conditions.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

Good point. Anyway i dont see the point of dragging around the ICO waiting for the market to be in the best conditions.

I think it's impossible to guess when the best market conditions will occur. there are always ups and downs in the market.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

Cheesy , i am following the market from my portfolio value and almost two weeks its going around like %5 up %5 down, now that i call a stable market:)
But REPU can start their ICO or maybe wait a little time (one or two week) then start.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

I think it's impossible to guess when the best market conditions will occur. there are always ups and downs in the market.

That is true, but it would make maybe more sense to start in a market upward trend. The current situation at the moment is still not that stable. On the other side I think to postpone is also a bit dangerous. People who really want to invest would probably also invest now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

The Repu token was invented to give people a reason to give ratings. People usually vote on the extreme ends. It's either a perfect 5 stars or it totally blows. Is the Repu token reward going to be worth enough that people also bother with meh ratings? And even then how are you going to compensate for the extreme ratings?

Extreme ratings are part of the process. It is taking the average of all votes. So even every vote is extreme it will make an average point around somewhere logical.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Extreme ratings are part of the process. It is taking the average of all votes. So even every vote is extreme it will make an average point around somewhere logical.
Indeed, the more votes there are the more reliable will be the average rating. That is why it is so important to have a broad user base.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

Cheesy , i am following the market from my portfolio value and almost two weeks its going around like %5 up %5 down, now that i call a stable market:)
But REPU can start their ICO or maybe wait a little time (one or two week) then start.

i think they start their token sell next week, if they ready with everything. if they waiting one or two weeks, its wasting time i think, market grew up again and this is best time to invest

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
hodap

Activity: 306

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

The current crypto market ‘recovery’ is disappointing me at the moment (my alts are in the red), but I think Repu should still get the token sales over as soon as possible without any further delays because investors are keen to see progress in the project.
The main growth nowadays may be a good sign of more values applied in projects like Repu, soon, unfortunately alts bleed for the growth of Btc, Eth, but I do not think it is an improper moment for Icos, I see more and more users if joining and spreading the word

I think that in the future more and more projects will be more independent from ETH's or BTC's price movements. These days it's still this feeling that either all succeed or fall together, but once these concepts demonstrate their real world use cases they can exist on a standalone basis.
wissy

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

I agree, we all have different perception. What is ok for one person, can be extreme for others. Besides, probably some extreme ratings won't go through because of AI/ML.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

I mean...chinese new year is over, so everything should go back to normal prett soon
I agree, but after a long long party, how long do you need till you are perfectly fit again?
Chinese people need some time do get new money, we cant expect, that on 15.2. prises raise like hell.
The rising we see just now is the expectation of the non chinese people, not chinese people are buying again.
They come later in march.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

There should also be some more complex logic in play but, in general the system will need lot of data to calibrate
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

There should also be some more complex logic in play but, in general the system will need lot of data to calibrate

It's really interesting how complex the topic is. Fake ratings, extreme ratings etc. I'm beginning to understand why there is no demo yet.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

It's really interesting how complex the topic is. Fake ratings, extreme ratings etc. I'm beginning to understand why there is no demo yet.
This is cool, but they have to concentrate more on something precise and come to perfection there. It can be general or business rating system. Only after that it is wise to expand to other areas
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

This is cool, but they have to concentrate more on something precise and come to perfection there. It can be general or business rating system. Only after that it is wise to expand to other areas

That's a good point. Maybe they should really first concentrate on rating businesses, companies, etc and only later go to rating individuals, because I think it's more subjective and also can bring more problems.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

The current crypto market ‘recovery’ is disappointing me at the moment (my alts are in the red), but I think Repu should still get the token sales over as soon as possible without any further delays because investors are keen to see progress in the project.
The main growth nowadays may be a good sign of more values applied in projects like Repu, soon, unfortunately alts bleed for the growth of Btc, Eth, but I do not think it is an improper moment for Icos, I see more and more users if joining and spreading the word

I think that in the future more and more projects will be more independent from ETH's or BTC's price movements. These days it's still this feeling that either all succeed or fall together, but once these concepts demonstrate their real world use cases they can exist on a standalone basis.
I agree, this is just the begining of the crypto currencies and the market is very dependent on the price of the most popular currencies. Over time this will change.

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: