Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19244 times)
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:25:17 PM

Guys,

Join our Bouty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2585547
We especially need some users for Signatures campaign and Translations. Welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:37:54 PM

how will you contend with unfair reputation?

This is something i hope they already kept into acxount because there will be all sort of manipulations otherwise

I already asked a similar question. It is something they will need to have a solution for. The more important such a reputation is, the more ways people will try to find to abuse or manipulate the system.

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley
i see that to verify an evaluation there are many factors in part ai in part manual verification, user ratings etc, it seems to me a good system that is already well on the right path and already works well even if still in the alpha phase, once finished the project will be an extremely useful tool to do business in safety
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:36:53 PM

Very good project . Been thinking about this for a while . To keep scammers out of bay
Curtis Again

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:51:03 PM

Hi, just for better understand, if you can not delete anything from the blockchain how do you think to protect yourself/ your customers from false or offensive reviews?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:22:37 PM

What are the advantages of rating and feedback system when we compared to existing systems? As an ordinary user, today's system already work as expected tho.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:30:36 PM

This is something i hope they already kept into acxount because there will be all sort of manipulations otherwise

I already asked a similar question. It is something they will need to have a solution for. The more important such a reputation is, the more ways people will try to find to abuse or manipulate the system.

- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

95% is a lot considering that they wer pre alpha tests, what is your approach to get to near 100% ? It's possible to reach the 99% mark?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:58:18 PM

95% is a lot considering that they wer pre alpha tests, what is your approach to get to near 100% ? It's possible to reach the 99% mark?
I'm surprise that the results are already that high, the algorithms is very developed. When the finish it should de close to 100%.

mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:08:50 PM

I'm surprise that the results are already that high, the algorithms is very developed. When the finish it should de close to 100%.

To tell the truth - we cannot guarantee 100% protection, like no one does. But we’ll do your best to reach about 99%.
Speaking about deleting reviews from blockchain - we won’t delete them, their will be disabled in users profile and marked as fraud. Smiley
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:14:51 PM

What are the advantages of rating and feedback system when we compared to existing systems? As an ordinary user, today's system already work as expected tho.
- we are providing a platform where you can rate or review not only the restaurant (for example) at all, but separately restaurant, officiant and every meal
- we are providing professional rating for recruiters - there is no need to use CV no more
- we are providing social rating for ordinary people
- every review is paying buy tokens Smiley
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

smart reputation management is must have in today for security but it is most challenging filed also. It will take time to gain user trust. REPU got first hand at this and have good chance to succeed.
I don't think so. I think most people will be scared of the idea of this. It just sounds too futuristic and dangerous. If you get a bad rating this could impact both your professional and social environment.

You are looking at that problem only from one side. But the possibilities for recruiters and top-management are great - they can see the real professional skills of each employer, get reviews about their goods and services and so on.
Why we are sure, that most of people will use the system? Because of monetization - they'll get rewards for every review, moreover - they'll get the possibility to say "thank you" without tips Smiley

I don't think people outside of business just how big of a market it really is. It might seem trivial to people on the outside, but there is a legitimate need for it.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:48:49 PM

Sounds interesting) the Question is only about the integrity of the people who will write reviews!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:31:48 PM

To tell the truth - we cannot guarantee 100% protection, like no one does. But we’ll do your best to reach about 99%.
Speaking about deleting reviews from blockchain - we won’t delete them, their will be disabled in users profile and marked as fraud. Smiley
I like this approach, I think that eventually they will write good algorithm of reviews verification - although 100% it's will not give result, because scammers also always find new ways for manipulation.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:06:21 PM

I like this approach, I think that eventually they will write good algorithm of reviews verification - although 100% it's will not give result, because scammers also always find new ways for manipulation.
I think it will be too much work if they want to find a new way.
The REPU team will always be 1 step ahead and resolve it will be more easier.
The verification and filters are good.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

And what does the rating system give? Will this give more accuracy?
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:15 PM

IM really interested by the algorithm and how they will work. I think it can be very powerful if they are well developped and the accurate, reputation management is really big and I think it will be possible to have very good analysis with big data and the actual explosion of this industry.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

IM really interested by the algorithm and how they will work. I think it can be very powerful if they are well developped and the accurate, reputation management is really big and I think it will be possible to have very good analysis with big data and the actual explosion of this industry.
Their team looks really serious and I like how professional is their approach to this platform  Wink
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:53:53 PM

Good question! If a group of malafide actors is out to smur your reputation or something, unjustly!

No one? Someone from the dev team who can answer our question?

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:18:46 AM

I think it will be too much work if they want to find a new way.
The REPU team will always be 1 step ahead and resolve it will be more easier.
The verification and filters are good.
I really hope that they can keep up with pace and always be ahead of their competition
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:20:31 AM

I would love to see an Alpha version asap of this platform and witness its good effects to the crypto community. Smiley

when will alpha version available? is there any road map document available?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:07:45 AM

I would love to see an Alpha version asap of this platform and witness its good effects to the crypto community. Smiley

when will alpha version available? is there any road map document available?
This is the wish of all of us, and I really hope it will happen, it will be wonderful to witness such a platform and be aware of its features and possibilities, some partnerships for the project also need to be in the Team work script
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: