Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
ArifBestari

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

4.3 is really an achievement for the project, but I still think that Repu will have a reevaluation in the near future and a gradual increase in the view of the critics, there is potential for much more, and this will be noticed gradually. Congratulations to the Team
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

Few pages ago they explained how the checks for fraudulent rating would work. However there wa no mention of AI, at least not yet.

Well, at start they won't need a one probably but in time if it gets massive, they can't reach everything manually.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

Few pages ago they explained how the checks for fraudulent rating would work. However there wa no mention of AI, at least not yet.

Well, at start they won't need a one probably but in time if it gets massive, they can't reach everything manually.

but would not it be better if everything is good from the start on and if there is a base for the bit wave from the start on
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

but would not it be better if everything is good from the start on and if there is a base for the bit wave from the start on
The thing is the progress, if they've got everything they need to do that, im pretty sure they will do that.
But also maybe their strategy / plan is different.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

That would be perfect but usually in this kind of platforms bugs come up when users start using it.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

That would be perfect but usually in this kind of platforms bugs come up when users start using it.

there will also have to be testing of the platform. first it has to into open beta to iron out the kinks, before launching the service.

Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

REPU needs not Artificial Intelligence. The Artificial Intelligence are the people who gives reputations and not the maschines Wink

Well in fact they want to work with AI to find fake comments etc. So AI is also needed here.
The AI is crucial in order to detect the false comments and i think this is the only way that they can assure at least over 90% accuracy.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

there will also have to be testing of the platform. first it has to into open beta to iron out the kinks, before launching the service.

So they do not have anything even for testing. At least a demo version presented. So far there are only plans for the future.

By the way, as I understood, the credibility of the participants will be completely different. For example, the employer's assessment will have more weight for the employee than the client's assessment. And if the employee quit? How quickly will the reputation system react to this? All this is far from easy, and has a lot of difficult to solve trifles.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

REPU needs not Artificial Intelligence. The Artificial Intelligence are the people who gives reputations and not the maschines Wink

Well in fact they want to work with AI to find fake comments etc. So AI is also needed here.
The AI is crucial in order to detect the false comments and i think this is the only way that they can assure at least over 90% accuracy.

But devs said some time ago that they are indeed planning to use an AI in order to avoid dishonest and fraudulent behavior and enhance review verification. Check back to the 4th page of the thread.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

That's how things usually work, alpha, then a closed beta , then an extensive open beta where feedback from many users can be gathered and minor bugs are solved, then polished release

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

These kind of platform will bring back credibility is reputation system using real and realistic scoring system. Though there are quite couple of projects trying to build this kind of platform but fortunately this industry is very vast and can provide sufficient place for each project to see healthy growth.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

That's how things usually work, alpha, then a closed beta , then an extensive open beta where feedback from many users can be gathered and minor bugs are solved, then polished release
Thats the theory, but often user buying a ready software or product and are misused as betatester.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

These kind of platform will bring back credibility is reputation system using real and realistic scoring system. Though there are quite couple of projects trying to build this kind of platform but fortunately this industry is very vast and can provide sufficient place for each project to see healthy growth.

Do  you ever feel the need to have social talks with your uber driver, because you want that 5 star rating?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
kspro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

But devs said some time ago that they are indeed planning to use an AI in order to avoid dishonest and fraudulent behavior and enhance review verification. Check back to the 4th page of the thread.

That would be great. The question is how much time will it take for them to implement it Huh
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

That would be great. The question is how much time will it take for them to implement it Huh

I think the technology already exists. You can analyze rating patterns and scan for keywords among other things. It will take time to learn the patterns though but REPU already said that they will manually check rating in the beginning.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

I think the technology already exists. You can analyze rating patterns and scan for keywords among other things. It will take time to learn the patterns though but REPU already said that they will manually check rating in the beginning.
You are probably right: one review from a person to person, strict rules for all, order of changing your review etc. Thus they need alive people as well as AI to successfully run the project as designed. Technically speaking, I think it is now already possible 
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

You are probably right: one review from a person to person, strict rules for all, order of changing your review etc. Thus they need alive people as well as AI to successfully run the project as designed. Technically speaking, I think it is now already possible 

Reputation management and rating already exists for many years. Imo this is not a new idea/technology and I think it can be improved by REPU

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

for REPU it will be possible To have partners to build very nice things. A reputation management tools is very powerful if it working.  Wink
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Reputation management and rating already exists for many years. Imo this is not a new idea/technology and I think it can be improved by REPU
I agree, it all depends on the professionalism and wisdom of the team, I think that REPU will not have problems with this.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

I agree, it all depends on the professionalism and wisdom of the team, I think that REPU will not have problems with this.
The idea really may have been designed some time ago, but no team was able to get it off the paper, or make such a big noise with a project like Repu, my expectations are the best for it now, and we certainly will a pioneer in the chain of blocks, this has great value
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: