Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

Any new update with regards to upcoming alpha or beta release.? I hope it will come out  too soon.
You can see their roadmap in website, where is written:

2018 year (2-nd Quarter) - Closed beta testing of the platform among ICO participants
2018 year (2-3 Quarter) - Public testing of the beta version of the platform
2018 year (3-4 Quarter) - Platform release

wo thats not a long time until then - im super curious

Eventually Platform release is not gonna happen for q3/4, not because they can't deliver but because beta testing usually lasts for more then 5-6 months. It's a better safe the sorry situation, I bet that we'll see platform release on q1/2 2019

Well if they will come to a beta platform I don't care if we have to wait a year for a full release.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

Any new update with regards to upcoming alpha or beta release.? I hope it will come out  too soon.

2018 year (2-nd Quarter) - Closed beta testing of the platform among ICO participants

Eventually Platform release is not gonna happen for q3/4, not because they can't deliver but because beta testing usually lasts for more then 5-6 months. It's a better safe the sorry situation, I bet that we'll see platform release on q1/2 2019

Building a platform is probably not something you can do overnight, people complaining about the roadmap really dont have patience

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

Building a platform is probably not something you can do overnight, people complaining about the roadmap really dont have patience

This is the biggest problem of crypto. People act ike 5-year-olds with zero patience. The best projects are talked down when they don't guarantee x10 within a week.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Any new update with regards to upcoming alpha or beta release.? I hope it will come out  too soon.

This is the biggest problem of crypto. People act ike 5-year-olds with zero patience. The best projects are talked down when they don't guarantee x10 within a week.
There is irrelevance between the general pace of cryptomarket and the implementation of new projects. Thus impatience - if the crypto (first of all exchange rate) is changing so fast, many people have not enough patience and let's say courage to wait some more time.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

I think most people here aren't complaining about the release of the ready platform or even the beta version but that there's no demo/prototype/whatever that can be seen before ICO.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Any new update with regards to upcoming alpha or beta release.? I hope it will come out  too soon.

I think most people here aren't complaining about the release of the ready platform or even the beta version but that there's no demo/prototype/whatever that can be seen before ICO.
There is a certain complexity so that they can launch a Beta platform, it would depend on some factors, still waiting for ads, I hope for better support also in their channels, but as for Demo, I understand their need for a longer time to realize
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

At least a prototype is needed. To get a large growd into the ICO the information is needed. Otherwise it can be the best approach or idea and no one will follow.
I am sure repu will provide the information.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

the project REPU with the Smart reputation management is good anyway, so i think it will be a success.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

At least a prototype is needed. To get a large growd into the ICO the information is needed. Otherwise it can be the best approach or idea and no one will follow.
They still havent started the PreICO and ICO, so there's still some time.
I also hope there will be at least a video which shows what the platform looks like.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

Interesting remark. Indeed, the deadline for the release of the final version may be postponed to a later period. On the other hand, their road map shows that they have chosen very short terms for each stage of development and testing. Perhaps they have good reasons for this. In any case, their ability to follow the road map will become clear in the second quarter of this year.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

Well, it is crypto. You are getting 10x daily, everything turns to ashes in a week. Too fast too much excitement. You are adapting it and you can't show anything a patient. Repu roadmap is one of this things.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

Well, it is crypto. You are getting 10x daily, everything turns to ashes in a week. Too fast too much excitement. You are adapting it and you can't show anything a patient. Repu roadmap is one of this things.

Yes you are absolutely right, even 10x in a overnight sometimes is not enough for some people, but a project detailed and well worked like REPU shouldn't be rushed, this is a long term investment and we are even pre pre ico phase. So be patient, there is a lot to come from this project.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

They still havent started the PreICO and ICO, so there's still some time.
I also hope there will be at least a video which shows what the platform looks like.

agree with you, if they can deliver a prototype, they should show a video of what they do now before pre-ICO. it will attract more people to join

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

This is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in all walks of life, especially the enterprise recruitment staff can refer to the candidate's reputation, to recruit the right person for their own enterprise.

But, there are severe downsides also. People will always fake themselves to get the good rating which obviously leads to a fake world.

that's my worry as well, however the dev's did reply saying they have a good system for weeding out the fakes

I'm talking about fake human nature. No one can weed that out but still, it would make the world a lot faker.

You are right, the same goes for TripAdvisor! The only thing that makes tripadvisor reliable is the number of users, the more people and more reviews are made the more the information is reliable. The same would be for Repu!
I do hope situation as shown in the episode of black mirror it'll never happen. Can't fall into any idea with fanaticism, always need have to balance.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

This is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in all walks of life, especially the enterprise recruitment staff can refer to the candidate's reputation, to recruit the right person for their own enterprise.

But, there are severe downsides also. People will always fake themselves to get the good rating which obviously leads to a fake world.

that's my worry as well, however the dev's did reply saying they have a good system for weeding out the fakes

I'm talking about fake human nature. No one can weed that out but still, it would make the world a lot faker.

You are right, the same goes for TripAdvisor! The only thing that makes tripadvisor reliable is the number of users, the more people and more reviews are made the more the information is reliable. The same would be for Repu!
i hope they will put some control system against fake rewiews, and that the revised person or company may request a re-evaluation after a certain period of time, the success of the platform will be given in my opinion by the number of users, more users more prestige, importance...
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

In our days if you want to attract investors you need first to provide something that can give them trust, in our case a demo.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

In our days if you want to attract investors you need first to provide something that can give them trust, in our case a demo.

That is the most sensible step, but it looks like nowadays there is not a lot of due diligence being done on projects. Projects seem to gain interest more on hype than by product

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

This ICO can not be missed in any way! Join the great idea.

I'm afraid it can be missed. It might need some more marketing. I'm not seeing any buzz about the project, where it deserves a lot.
In a good project, there should not necessarily be much buzz, take a look at Oyster, when the project appeared about him, almost no one heard anything, but he made the millionaires the few who believed in him..
You are right, but to attract investors all before you! So little hype should be)
pioclim

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

very great project, i think this is one the best project i could possible participate now. count my support thru sharing and posting it on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

This ICO can not be missed in any way! Join the great idea.

I'm afraid it can be missed. It might need some more marketing. I'm not seeing any buzz about the project, where it deserves a lot.
In a good project, there should not necessarily be much buzz, take a look at Oyster, when the project appeared about him, almost no one heard anything, but he made the millionaires the few who believed in him..
You are right, but to attract investors all before you! So little hype should be)

The idea looks good, I hope the team is working hard developing the platform and they show something good about it to atrack investors.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: