Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

You think so? Is KickIco a website with a lot of visitors? It's a bit strange to vote for a reputation platform. Maybe Repu should try to integrate their system into Kickico so we can be sure no one is cheating. Joking, but it could be an idea for the future.

Kickico is a platform for adversiting ICO projects. And they have some succesfully projects on the platform (Universa for example). Its only adversiting

everything is okay and nothing is strange here - things goin right in the project

KickICO is a pretty respectable ICO platform.. although they haven't existed for a very long time they do all things right.

KickICO just launched last year and they are like a Kickstarter for ICOs, so I see no problem for Rep to be listed there.

yeah, it's too bad the kickIco token isn't worth much. I hope Repu will leave it in the dust.
At the moment, at kickico rating - REPU on the 15th place out of 85 participants - I think that this is not a bad result, given that they recently got there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

You think so? Is KickIco a website with a lot of visitors? It's a bit strange to vote for a reputation platform. Maybe Repu should try to integrate their system into Kickico so we can be sure no one is cheating. Joking, but it could be an idea for the future.

Kickico is a platform for adversiting ICO projects. And they have some succesfully projects on the platform (Universa for example). Its only adversiting

everything is okay and nothing is strange here - things goin right in the project

KickICO is a pretty respectable ICO platform.. although they haven't existed for a very long time they do all things right.

yeah, they had a successful ICO for KICK Platform. I didn't know that the listings are based on votes.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

KickICO just launched last year and they are like a Kickstarter for ICOs, so I see no problem for Rep to be listed there.

yeah, it's too bad the kickIco token isn't worth much. I hope Repu will leave it in the dust.
At the moment, at kickico rating - REPU on the 15th place out of 85 participants - I think that this is not a bad result, given that they recently got there.

Yep, should be at least enough to get some attention there and for being in the listing just for a short time now it is a really good start.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

according to Alexa site raiting, Repu.io is not getting much traffic yet. Hopefully traffic will pick up soon!

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/repu.io

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Repu_project

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

When will ICO start ? Has pre-sale already been? how much they has raised?

It hasn't started yet. The closed round will start in 2 days and then I assume pre-ICO and ICO will follow shortly.
Btw, did they announce the dates of pre-ICO and ICO yet?

Nope, the pre-ICO, ICO dates will be announced very soon!
Meanwhile it is less than 2days till the start of the Closed Round.
Repu_project

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

according to Alexa site raiting, Repu.io is not getting much traffic yet. Hopefully traffic will pick up soon!

We have more than enough whitelisted participants for the Closed Round. The public sale has not started yet, thus a strong PR campaign is still ahead   Wink
pizza_dev

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

I think that your idea of the REPU project is very good, the reputation is very important for public figures or enterprises
Yep, this platform will be very powerful after it gains a good popularity and known globally by many people around the world.
Like gmail for email.

Yes it is definitely a really strong and professional project. Looking forward to get more information very soon.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

When will ICO start ? Has pre-sale already been? how much they has raised?

It hasn't started yet. The closed round will start in 2 days and then I assume pre-ICO and ICO will follow shortly.
Btw, did they announce the dates of pre-ICO and ICO yet?

Nope, the pre-ICO, ICO dates will be announced very soon!
Meanwhile it is less than 2days till the start of the Closed Round.

Sounds great! Keep us informed about the closed round and how its perfoming!
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

The traffic is here atm  Smiley , but it will be more for repu.io after it will become more aware for investors in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

We have nothing to hide from our community. Alexa Rank is no good resource for rate traffic. So, you can get screenshot of traffic increasing from Google Analytics:
http://take.ms/QGl4i

Smiley
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

If you look at the Repu BCT Topic there are mass of user and collaboration.
I am sure that as soon as there is the pre-ico will start there will be much more people.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

I am sure that as soon as there is the pre-ico will start there will be much more people.

Yes, here in the thread they have quite a large community but I'm wondering why there are only few people in their telegram group. But you're right, possibly as soon as the token sale starts people will become aware of Repu project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

Yes, here in the thread they have quite a large community but I'm wondering why there are only few people in their telegram group. But you're right, possibly as soon as the token sale starts people will become aware of Repu project.

Probably they don't have a good telegram bounty or something.

For example, i am in at least 50 telegram channel and all are bounty related. Not even single group i'm watching for free Smiley

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

I think that your idea of the REPU project is very good, the reputation is very important for public figures or enterprises
Yep, this platform will be very powerful after it gains a good popularity and known globally by many people around the world.
Like gmail for email.

If you think about it , it's like merit system of this bitcointalk. A reputation to rank a project .. this will be usefull in forums and even existing social sites
I don't think they intend to do something better than merit on bitcointalk. I think merit is just a system which is highly beneficial for legendaries. Because it avoids competition.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

Like gmail for email.

If you think about it , it's like merit system of this bitcointalk. A reputation to rank a project .. this will be usefull in forums and even existing social sites
I don't think they intend to do something better than merit on bitcointalk. I think merit is just a system which is highly beneficial for legendaries. Because it avoids competition.

Fairness and security. These are the main question marks on my head about the project, people who have bad intentions can ruin everything.
merit system isn't fair imo. but this is another topic:)

Btw. telegram group will expand after sometime or maybe a special bounty for telegram?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

Like gmail for email.

We may say that it's what they deserve as they've spent more time than us, here on the forum. But the problem will be that most of them will not use their smerits wisely or worst is that they may never use them. We need to overcome such kind of problems in a reputation system.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

Like gmail for email.

We may say that it's what they deserve as they've spent more time than us, here on the forum. But the problem will be that most of them will not use their smerits wisely or worst is that they may never use them. We need to overcome such kind of problems in a reputation system.
Well, one may learn from others' mistakes, so the devs should explore different rating systems, take their advantages and get rid of disadvantaged appearing during realization. Only then they'll have successfull system
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

no worries. that only states that the board is the number one source of information depending ICO projects
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Probably they don't have a good telegram bounty or something.

For example, i am in at least 50 telegram channel and all are bounty related. Not even single group i'm watching for free Smiley

That's something going for months right now but it's an effective move in my opinion for two reasons.
-You join a telegram channel because of the bounty, after some days you begin to read messages and post, suddendly you become interested in the ICO
-We always know, no matter what, if a channel get big, people get interested in that ICO when they see big numbers

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Like gmail for email.

Reputation will need further development to avoid people from abusing it. In my opinion, repu will be able to handle it in the right ways.
The most important thing is that the whole idea of the project was implemented and the project will and popularity, and a large customer base and constant development of the project!

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: