Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

I know that rating sometimes describe how good is the work done or how good the person perform task, and they can easily determine what kind of job you excel, hopefully it wont be abuse by its users.
They should come up with an algorithm of abuse proof. Otherwise its just another merit system.
Didnt they already stated that an anti abuse system is planned for the near future?
I believe they are working on that, i just mentioned it as an important issue
In my opinion it is necessary for sucess. Is there anywhere a feature list or a feature roadmap?
they will have a system in place to prevent abuse, they've addressed that earlier on. look thru the posts.
I'm just wondering on how that system will work... ain't going to be an easy job for sure.

It's hard to find out who is paying for good ratings. I think they should have a reporting system which incentivises people to report bad behavior.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

I agree that REPU should approach HR companies. Hiring process is painful so REPU can help at that side. Maybe in time there will be partnerships.

in time, once the platform gets popular, HR departments will want this implemented as well. but until then the dev's have to promote this.

Promote....to get parterships with HR departments they have to promote their product when it will be fully released or else I don't think that it will work
I believe that marketing is necessary at different stages of the project's release, it attracts potential investors and customers, and also promotes the formation of a strong community.

Thats why they need a good marketing team to keep things going in the right direction. There are as many different ways to attract individuals, as there are promoters and i dont see them having a though job since they have a great project behind them.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

I agree that REPU should approach HR companies. Hiring process is painful so REPU can help at that side. Maybe in time there will be partnerships.

in time, once the platform gets popular, HR departments will want this implemented as well. but until then the dev's have to promote this.

Starting phase is essential for this type of projects. So if devs promote good, HR companies will come to REPU. But devs shouldn't neglect marketing side.

It's same with most of the projects, the team needs to approach and deliver at first otherwise it'll be too hard for the world to understand this is actually a valuable project. Marketing is really hard these days so I hope repu team is taking care of it.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Maybe, Repu would be good to partner with job hunting pages like LinkID or local pages like in Germany Xing. It is a bit dangerous but on the other side, this would be a good field for rating. I don't like to see people get rated in general, but for recruitement etc it would be really useful.
If the system is waterproof and monitored, yess... this could be a good idea.
But how do we know it will be a 100% fair rating? don't forget.. the data is stored in the blockchain, never to be altered again, unlike other ratingsystems

If repu get massive usage, unfair ratings will don't be a problem. 5-10 unfair review out of 1000 wouldn't hurt anything.

Still not true. For normal people, there would potentially be less than 100 reviews (potentially less than 10) which could really unfairly skew things if the reviewers had malicious intentions

The system should be able to filter out votes of somebody trying to abuse the system in any way.
Already repeatedly wrote that their filtration system are able for this) if only to see her in action))

hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Starting phase is essential for this type of projects. So if devs promote good, HR companies will come to REPU. But devs shouldn't neglect marketing side.

It's same with most of the projects, the team needs to approach and deliver at first otherwise it'll be too hard for the world to understand this is actually a valuable project. Marketing is really hard these days so I hope repu team is taking care of it.
I think it would be better if they would already have a beta version. This would build trust for investors who don't want to put their money just into ideas.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

I think it would be better if they would already have a beta version. This would build trust for investors who don't want to put their money just into ideas.
Undoubtedly, beta would be a good incentive for investments, let's hope that by the ending of ICO to 02 of march they will be able to create beta.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

i also believe that if the team/dev will do a good job of marketing/advertising will be the various companies to search them for partnerships, i hope will be implemented a good control system against abuses in reviews/votes...
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

Indeed, beta version would be good to attract investors but as I understood it they won't have a ready beta until ICO start. Another good thing would be a partnership and some days ago they said something about a partnership that would be announced soon. So hopefully they will come up with some great news soon.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

Indeed, beta version would be good to attract investors but as I understood it they won't have a ready beta until ICO start. Another good thing would be a partnership and some days ago they said something about a partnership that would be announced soon. So hopefully they will come up with some great news soon.
I'm also waiting the news about a partnership. I think a beta version will increase the interest in the project for sure.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:13:43 PM

There is time for everything and I'm sure that partnerships will come in the future
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

Undoubtedly, beta would be a good incentive for investments, let's hope that by the ending of ICO to 02 of march they will be able to create beta.

The next few weeks will be an important period for the trust/confidence of the community in the project team. Will the project team deliver a beta? Will they not deliver one but communicate this well? Or will there be no communication and no delivery

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

The next few weeks will be an important period for the trust/confidence of the community in the project team. Will the project team deliver a beta? Will they not deliver one but communicate this well? Or will there be no communication and no delivery
I see disposition and determination in the Team, I believe that they will deliver the promise in a short time, it will really be a very important step that will bring us closer to Repu, and to keep in mind some of the functionality of the Platform, and we know that it can be even more perfected with the help of the Community
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

Already available any information how much raised in closed round? I understand that the last days for all crypto were awful, but I want to believe in optimism!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

Yes REPU team will annonce a partnership soon as they said. I think it will be very important to have a good partnership and will be one the key of the sucess of the project. REPU can be applicate to many things, reputation management has a lot to do.
Genesis07

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:11:49 PM

news about a partnership are always good. hopefully it is a partnership, where both parties will benefit from it.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

Yes REPU team will annonce a partnership soon as they said. I think it will be very important to have a good partnership and will be one the key of the sucess of the project. REPU can be applicate to many things, reputation management has a lot to do.
I agree there are a lot of platforms where Repu could be implemented to improve them.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Genesis07

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

I agree there are a lot of platforms where Repu could be implemented to improve them.

which one for example? do you have some examples for us?

i can only think about rating platforms for businesses and doctors so far, maybe even professors on college/universities.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

Hey I read in a different thread that there was a committee hearing about cryptocurrencies today that could have a not so positive effect on ICOs. What does that mean for Repu?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

I see disposition and determination in the Team, I believe that they will deliver the promise in a short time, it will really be a very important step that will bring us closer to Repu, and to keep in mind some of the functionality of the Platform, and we know that it can be even more perfected with the help of the Community
Yep, I like how professional they are and how well they can handle all of issues
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

Hey I read in a different thread that there was a committee hearing about cryptocurrencies today that could have a not so positive effect on ICOs. What does that mean for Repu?

The hearing was pretty much bullish for all of crypto, so for REpu as well: nothing Repu specific

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: