Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

About airdrop, they are making smart reputation management so if they make some system about reputation and give tokens based on it, it would really bring some success. If they make some telegram airdrop it wouldn't be beneficial.

How will that look like? Rate this and receive free Repu tokens Smiley I cant think of anything to be honest

Rate wrong and you get negative Repu ratings ?
Get paid but your rep goes down

Labelling a rating as 'wrong' is in itself a wrong and insidious way of doing things in many ways (eg. philosophically, morally). There are plenty of situations where someone has a more intimate knowledge of someone's character/behaviour which might be the opposite of what other people (who are less familiar) perceive. But the person with better knowledge, will be pushed/incentivized to rate falsely so that they don't get penalized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

a demo will be released after the ICO, or at least the beta version of the product.

I hope this decision wont backfire when investors will be choosing an ICO to put their funds to. Right now it still seems the idea is enough to attract them but Repus ICO is still long from now and they should really rethink the demo release.

Yes i also think it is not a good idea to make platform ready after the ico.

At least they should make a video of the platform for showing the progress of it.

A demo is actually imo a requirement to make a ICO succesful. A lot of investors will say just no when there are only promises and no proof of code.

I would have to agree that a demo is a must if there is nothing at github. It seems the community of investors is getting wiser at who they throw their money at

it's been that way for a while. it's a litte strange now a days to launch a project without  a product or demo.

Well if they could release a demo or at least some video footage about them using the upcoming demo, it would definitely help to build up trust.
From what we can perceive in this topic and in its channels, Repu has a very large audience of potential investors, and today 99% of them request such a demo or video, we must pay attention to these channels and Btct, for sure this will take them very far

i agree with video of demo, at least they proof what they do. and, make a big news before ICO end that their demo ready for everyone
i think that a demo will be presented only after the end of the ico, but a video demonstration would be very welcome in the meantime
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

About airdrop, they are making smart reputation management so if they make some system about reputation and give tokens based on it, it would really bring some success. If they make some telegram airdrop it wouldn't be beneficial.

How will that look like? Rate this and receive free Repu tokens Smiley I cant think of anything to be honest

Rate wrong and you get negative Repu ratings ?
Get paid but your rep goes down

Labelling a rating as 'wrong' is in itself a wrong and insidious way of doing things in many ways (eg. philosophically, morally). There are plenty of situations where someone has a more intimate knowledge of someone's character/behaviour which might be the opposite of what other people (who are less familiar) perceive. But the person with better knowledge, will be pushed/incentivized to rate falsely so that they don't get penalized.
Airdrop now used by many ICO project, and it works well ! All in wins - for the project good push + fast advertising, and for those who joined - small bonus.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

a demo will be released after the ICO, or at least the beta version of the product.

I hope this decision wont backfire when investors will be choosing an ICO to put their funds to. Right now it still seems the idea is enough to attract them but Repus ICO is still long from now and they should really rethink the demo release.

At least they should make a video of the platform for showing the progress of it.

A demo is actually imo a requirement to make a ICO succesful. A lot of investors will say just no when there are only promises and no proof of code.

I would have to agree that a demo is a must if there is nothing at github. It seems the community of investors is getting wiser at who they throw their money at

it's been that way for a while. it's a litte strange now a days to launch a project without  a product or demo.

Well if they could release a demo or at least some video footage about them using the upcoming demo, it would definitely help to build up trust.
From what we can perceive in this topic and in its channels, Repu has a very large audience of potential investors, and today 99% of them request such a demo or video, we must pay attention to these channels and Btct, for sure this will take them very far

i agree with video of demo, at least they proof what they do. and, make a big news before ICO end that their demo ready for everyone
i think that a demo will be presented only after the end of the ico, but a video demonstration would be very welcome in the meantime

I'm sure Repu team is working hard in the background. Still, I think to succeed in their ICO they need to show potential investors something, be it only a video of a demo. And they need to do a bit more in terms of marketing because I don't see that they have gathered yet a big community behind them despite their good project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

Yes a demo is a nice way to make investors more confident in the project. And i also think that we are a lot here who want to see at what REPU platform and system will look like.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

I'm sure Repu team is working hard in the background. Still, I think to succeed in their ICO they need to show potential investors something, be it only a video of a demo. And they need to do a bit more in terms of marketing because I don't see that they have gathered yet a big community behind them despite their good project.
You are right. For example if you look a their telegram channel they really need a bigger community to make this successful. Maybe they should really make a airdrop.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:40:51 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 10:25:23 PM by ParRus

Yes a demo is a nice way to make investors more confident in the project. And i also think that we are a lot here who want to see at what REPU platform and system will look like.
I think it's will be something like it was in the episode of the series: Black mirror - only of course for the right purposes - for example - search worker to vacancy.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

I hope that Repu had more success than public reputation network. Pru emails me every day and i never even our them. I find them annoying with a terrible UI.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

Talking about PRU... Have you seen the cryptocelebrities game? It's basically the same thing except it's a game of chicken and the stakes are very high. You can 'buy' celebrities with ETH and hope someone else buys them from you for a higher price. Donald Trump is yours for 151 ETH. Monica Lewinsky costs only 3 ETH. I think this system is more reliable than a ratings system where you don't have a stake in it.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

Talking about PRU... Have you seen the cryptocelebrities game? It's basically the same thing except it's a game of chicken and the stakes are very high. You can 'buy' celebrities with ETH and hope someone else buys them from you for a higher price. Donald Trump is yours for 151 ETH. Monica Lewinsky costs only 3 ETH. I think this system is more reliable than a ratings system where you don't have a stake in it.
It's something like those cats that the cryptoworld was crazy about several months ago? Well, people make money everywhere where it is possible...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

I think it's will be something like it was in the episode of the series: Black mirror - only of course for the right purposes - for example - search worker to vacancy.
Exactly, of all the possible applications, I think this is one of those in which Repu but fits, besides of being able to have great power next to the evaluations of Public security, and to be able to be used to classify Customers in diverse segments
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

whats repu project require for hardcap beget? is there sale live or closed?  
Yes now there is a closed round of selling HardCap - 1000 ETH, Minimum purchase amount – 1 ETH, you can participate in it here: https://repu.io/
Is there a live counter for the closed round? I'd like to see the progress.
There is no live counter, but you can track their collected funds at the address of the contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5691b364d7ac59713c67de87430e9e24815531a1

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

You are right. For example if you look a their telegram channel they really need a bigger community to make this successful. Maybe they should really make a airdrop.

Yes indeed, a little bit more marketing work could do a really great job here to find new investors
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

Yes now there is a closed round of selling HardCap - 1000 ETH, Minimum purchase amount – 1 ETH, you can participate in it here: https://repu.io/
There is no live counter, but you can track their collected funds at the address of the contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5691b364d7ac59713c67de87430e9e24815531a1

Not very much for now but it will pick up as soon more details are revealed, peraphs the partnership
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

I think that if they do not provide evidence of the platform, many investors will refuse to invest. Now there is a lot of deception in the sphere of ICO, and just like that people do not want to part with their savings!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

I think that if they do not provide evidence of the platform, many investors will refuse to invest. Now there is a lot of deception in the sphere of ICO, and just like that people do not want to part with their savings!

By evidence I think you mean prototype alpha or beta. Most evidence I see are only website and apps. I think it cost to write a smart contract, Repu core platform runs in smart contract so without much funding I don't think we will see an alpha product even
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Not very much for now but it will pick up as soon more details are revealed, peraphs the partnership

they need to push the project more if they want to succeed.

komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Beta testing is after ICO? So people will invest their money to a technology that they didn't see or demonstrate? I wish they have a video, teaser or else.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Yeah, I saw only 20 transactions so far and the last one was 5 days ago. Team needs to boost it as soon as possible with the good marketing I guess.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

Yeah, I saw only 20 transactions so far and the last one was 5 days ago. Team needs to boost it as soon as possible with the good marketing I guess.
I think they prevented by the general fall of the whole market, but now that the market has stabilized, it is necessary to focus on marketing and business should be improve.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: