Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Any update about partnership statement?

The thread is very crowded so i don't want to miss it.
I don't think so. Haven't seen yet any up-to-date news on this. I offered them to partner with Sphere, maybe they will)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

I don't think so. Haven't seen yet any up-to-date news on this. I offered them to partner with Sphere, maybe they will)

About which kind of partnership are you talking? Seems like I missed that they will make an announcement soon.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

I like the way this project is developing, but there is one point I would like DEV to take part in the conversation and answer the questions that are asked in the group.

I agree, recently the dev is almost invisible, perhaps they are very busy in connection with the current sale.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

About which kind of partnership are you talking? Seems like I missed that they will make an announcement soon.

A couple of days ago dev wrote that they soon will announce a partnership with another ICO project but that's it so far, no more news about who their partner will be.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

I like the way this project is developing, but there is one point I would like DEV to take part in the conversation and answer the questions that are asked in the group.

I agree, recently the dev is almost invisible, perhaps they are very busy in connection with the current sale.

It's not that easy to keep the roadmap alive but the team should hire some community manager to do the pr work on forums and telegram or slack groups.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

This platform will obliged business entities to further improve themselves based on their current ratings. It is a win win situation for all. Good luck!
This concept is very interesting improvement for the sake of improvement!

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

This platform will obliged business entities to further improve themselves based on their current ratings. It is a win win situation for all. Good luck!

Repu can be use in many diferent ways and indeed one of then is to evaluated entities. I'm not sure if they will allow a system like this to be implemented because it can harm them.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

Repu can be use in many diferent ways and indeed one of then is to evaluated entities. I'm not sure if they will allow a system like this to be implemented because it can harm them.

You mean like pr network? What do you mean with 'it can hurt them'?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

yes, probably at the moment the dev is very committed, but should perhaps find some time to answer the various issues here on the forum...
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:42:12 PM

yes, probably at the moment the dev is very committed, but should perhaps find some time to answer the various issues here on the forum...

I think they should hire a community manager too, he/she should feed this community with datas, videos or news about REPU.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

I think they should hire a community manager too, he/she should feed this community with datas, videos or news about REPU.
It is the best way to communicate constantly and give excellent feedback to your investors, sure, they are creating a very solid and uninteresting Community at all times. The next phases will require increased support
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

It is the best way to communicate constantly and give excellent feedback to your investors, sure, they are creating a very solid and uninteresting Community at all times. The next phases will require increased support

I agree, final stages of the project is the most crucial ones. so information flow must be flawless to raise the amount needed or even to exceed it. marketing is important:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

I agree, final stages of the project is the most crucial ones. so information flow must be flawless to raise the amount needed or even to exceed it. marketing is important:)

i don't have any doubts they will act well. how about you?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

I don't think that the final stages are the most critical ones.. what I've seen so far is that if an ICO is half way that the last stage mostly the cap is made.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

You mean like pr network? What do you mean with 'it can hurt them'?
I meant that if they don't pay too much attention to social media their rating is not going to be as good as competition. For big companies that's not going to be a problema but for companies with more limited resources it could be.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

I don't think that the final stages are the most critical ones.. what I've seen so far is that if an ICO is half way that the last stage mostly the cap is made.
People are heading to ICOs at the moment because everybody thinks he can get rich with them. I think some projects will fail hard.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:11:24 PM

Repu has a great system with the Smart reputation management and i think they will succeed with the project this year.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

People are heading to ICOs at the moment because everybody thinks he can get rich with them. I think some projects will fail hard.

if the project is well researched, they can get rich with it or gain a good amount of profit within a short time unless they decide to go for the long term hodling.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

if the project is well researched, they can get rich with it or gain a good amount of profit within a short time unless they decide to go for the long term hodling.
You are right but for me it's always harder to sell than to buy. I always think that the project will go up after selling.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

You are right but for me it's always harder to sell than to buy. I always think that the project will go up after selling.
This is why trading, especially day trading is so hard. Investors are getting married to their positions and assets
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: