Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Were there any news from the team? Did I miss any announcements? I would really like to know when the private sale ends and pre-ICO starts.

Not that I know of. It's a bit confusing. The website says the private sale is still going on but the White Paper says the the pre-ICO should have ended in January so they are quite a bit behind their initial schedule.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

If the AI will work as intended we will have a very nice tool to not get scammed (potentially on everything)

Didn't they promise a very high succes rate? Like 90-95%?

i don't remember the exact success rate but i remember they explained a bit how it worked and it seemed to take into account several parameters to grant there would be no abuses

they did, dozens of pages ago. I wish those posts were pinned somehow , so newbies can read them beforehand.
That is a problem for new follower of this Ann Thread. So many pages and different topics.
At the end the impact of wrong reputation is critical and AI should avoid this

In the next months there should be a demo coming or something that demostrate the capabilities of the system
There are lots of information about repu and still I am waiting for the demo. Just to get something into hand and test the basic functions. Also to see how the crowd think about.
Is there a date for a beta?
You are right this project would benefit a lot from a running beta. I hope they will have it ready before the start of the main ICO.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

Were there any news from the team? Did I miss any announcements? I would really like to know when the private sale ends and pre-ICO starts.

Not that I know of. It's a bit confusing. The website says the private sale is still going on but the White Paper says the the pre-ICO should have ended in January so they are quite a bit behind their initial schedule.

that's probably because of the instability in the market. January is not a good month to do an ICO.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

that's probably because of the instability in the market. January is not a good month to do an ICO.

But there was no official announcement about it, right?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Closed round will end on February, 22. And ICO stage will be held in April- May. That's what I got from their telegram.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

The market needs to be bullish again for icos to have success. Now with the bearish market, it is very hard to conduct a successful ico.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

The market needs to be bullish again for icos to have success. Now with the bearish market, it is very hard to conduct a successful ico.
Hey, its not really bearish anymore. Smiley
But it should also be possible to have success with an ICO, if the bulls not run, but then you need an famous advisor in your team.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

No, at least I did not see it, so I'm also interested in it.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

Many of the projects home into hibernation because of the high fluctuations. It's hard for some projects to get enough investments because of this bullish market.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

No, at least I did not see it, so I'm also interested in it.
I think that Repu's project is moving in the opposite direction of this instability. The current month already stabilizes the market in a certain way, and I see an upward growth of the Community by Repu, as well as the strengthening of Time in relation to the Community, more support in channels
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

I think the beginning of the year is a very bad time for investment. Therefore, investors are not as active as at the end of the year!

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

I agree with you, nowadays market is more stable and seem to gain momentum so if they delayed their ICO to february, i think it was a good decision.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

My prediction based on literally nothing Grin is that the crypto market will start a bull run soon, now it's building a pretty nice floor

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

I agree, all the cryptops are steady nowadays so staying strong on these values (9000 10000 usd) is good, after these days a run will start and we'll all go up. REPU will take advantage of this situation and raise more money than expected.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

I agree, all the cryptops are steady nowadays so staying strong on these values (9000 10000 usd) is good, after these days a run will start and we'll all go up. REPU will take advantage of this situation and raise more money than expected.
You are right the price will be stable for another month and then the price will rise again. Let's hope the price will not raise too fast because this only destabilizes the market and increases the chance of another crash.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

I keep reading more positive content about ICOs in general, people still seem to have positive expectations for the coming months.

Bolovich

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

I agree with you, nowadays market is more stable and seem to gain momentum so if they delayed their ICO to february, i think it was a good decision.
It looks like the BTC is recovering as the rest of the coins. Now it doesn't lokk like the best moment to invest but in January was even worst.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

If the AI will work as intended we will have a very nice tool to not get scammed (potentially on everything)

i don't remember the exact success rate but i remember they explained a bit how it worked and it seemed to take into account several parameters to grant there would be no abuses

they did, dozens of pages ago. I wish those posts were pinned somehow , so newbies can read them beforehand.
That is a problem for new follower of this Ann Thread. So many pages and different topics.

In the next months there should be a demo coming or something that demostrate the capabilities of the system
There are lots of information about repu and still I am waiting for the demo. Just to get something into hand and test the basic functions. Also to see how the crowd think about.
You are right this project would benefit a lot from a running beta. I hope they will have it ready before the start of the main ICO.
I am also sure that if the alpha or beta version of the platform is ready before the ICO, it will have a positive impact on funding.
Bolovich

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

I am also sure that if the alpha or beta version of the platform is ready before the ICO, it will have a positive impact on funding.

That's for sure the more developed is the platform the more investors are going to be interested in the project. It's easier to invest in something  you can see and test than just in a whitepaper.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

the market is slowly recovering and i believe that also investment in the ico will  grow again, an official announcement on how it proceeds would be welcome, anticipate the release of the demo i think it would be a good advertising move
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: