Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

Airdrop or not what really matters is that they will deliver on the product and show they are on the right path to do so when the mvp/demo comes out

So no mvp now ?  even those with a demo is struggling to get funded

Well, it is what it is. Besides, the closed beta testing is not that far away. Not many projects can afford to make a platform or a demo before the end of the token sale.

yeah but it's becoming a requirement these days to have a demo.

Sure, the market is in bear mode and people want to see demos or working products but you can't really speed up development at will.

Yeah, I mean we cannot generalized one project after another with regards to its development. We only need to hope and pray that the project road map will be implemented as planned by its committed devs.

True that. It would help the ICO if they showed some working footage of the platform. On the other hand, risk loving investors can expect a bigger growth if they don't sell out. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

Airdrop or not what really matters is that they will deliver on the product and show they are on the right path to do so when the mvp/demo comes out

Well, it is what it is. Besides, the closed beta testing is not that far away. Not many projects can afford to make a platform or a demo before the end of the token sale.

Sure, the market is in bear mode and people want to see demos or working products but you can't really speed up development at will.

Yeah, I mean we cannot generalized one project after another with regards to its development. We only need to hope and pray that the project road map will be implemented as planned by its committed devs.

True that. It would help the ICO if they showed some working footage of the platform. On the other hand, risk loving investors can expect a bigger growth if they don't sell out. 
Despite a bit of laziness in certain media, I see a Team committed to achieving what they have idealized, this seems good to me, partnerships must emerge over time, and those who ask for a platform test need to be patient, Repu has certain complexity that requires time and dedication to show something ready
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

Despite a bit of laziness in certain media, I see a Team committed to achieving what they have idealized, this seems good to me, partnerships must emerge over time, and those who ask for a platform test need to be patient, Repu has certain complexity that requires time and dedication to show something ready

Repu team can make a video that show demo version of their platform after airdrop i think.
and, if airdrop hunter sell their token, with this news -proof of demo version-, will pump the token price again

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

Unfortunately it seems like they don't have a viable demo to showcase. Perhaps if projects are confident in their ideas, they should have more of a prototype to show before they approach the community for funding.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

Airdrop is good but not too much that it will cause the price to dump, airdrop hunters are getting smarter instead of selling they have now learned to hold.

Airdrop holders mostly get 3-4$ from airdrops so i don't think they will have a power for a dump.

Only big influencers getting bigger rewards but they are 200-300$ tops.

I agree with you, many people can get 5 usd tops as far as if its not including referrals, some big website owners are getting rich from these referrals..

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
I'm not saying airdrop is the main reason people are involved in this project. I mean, it's easier for a project to make itself felt like that.)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

I think REPU won't be one of them which struggles to get funding.

REPU can create lots of partnerships in hr, restaurant,movie etc.

They'll deliver what they offered to investors.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

You may be right, but we can fully and completely rely on my word of strangers. That is why many are asking to look at the alpha or beta version of the project. A lot of deception in recent years, and hard earned money does not want to lose.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

If they achieve to get something better than google their market could be huge. Will be hard but with a good idea, it's achievable.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

If they achieve to get something better than google their market could be huge. Will be hard but with a good idea, it's achievable.

Better than google? I don't think you can compare both services... they are totally different.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

i believe that in the sector(reviews/reputations) there is no serious operator that can be trusted, perhaps repu can fill this gap by gaining the trust of users with its work over time and perhaps even with some prestigious partnership...
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

So no mvp now ?  even those with a demo is struggling to get funded

Better than google? I don't think you can compare both services... they are totally different.
If the product is good and they promote it properly I think that an airdrop is not necessary.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

If the product is good and they promote it properly I think that an airdrop is not necessary.
Exactly what I thought! Focus on marketing and avoid unnecessary thing like airdrops
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

i believe that in the sector(reviews/reputations) there is no serious operator that can be trusted, perhaps repu can fill this gap by gaining the trust of users with its work over time and perhaps even with some prestigious partnership...

Happy to hear that, looks like this repu is easy to hook up lot of crypto user around the world. No wonder this will gonna be successful on their roadmap plan. Best of luck
Korsakopf

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

The problem is that companies had no real guarantee that the reviews are genuine. With Repu and blockchain they can offer that guarentee.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:01:17 PM

The problem is that companies had no real guarantee that the reviews are genuine. With Repu and blockchain they can offer that guarentee.
I really think that a system like this is necessary in the network. With so much information and so many sources it is difficult to know which are reliable and which are not.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

Like others said, I think the time of raising millions with just a white paper are over. Even VCs with a high tolerance of risk need to see something to base their investment on. Now it's happening with ICOs. It's a sign of the market maturing.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

Yes reputation management is an industry where all can be build. There is some things already on the market but I don’t think it’s enough or even use full, repu can offer something new, if the team handle the project well it can work.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

Yes reputation management is an industry where all can be build. There is some things already on the market but I don’t think it’s enough or even use full, repu can offer something new, if the team handle the project well it can work.
The Repu Team, besides having a promising project in hand, is sure of better days ahead for cryptography, these days can enable them to implement their platform with the most different types of services for evaluations of several species, and everything will depend exclusively on their continuous work
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

An Airdrop is perfectly suited to promote it properly . Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: