Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

i hope after the ico many attracting businesses will join the Repu Smart reputation management . Smiley
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

More info?
REPU - этo cиcтeмa oцeнки и oбpaтнoй cвязи, ocнoвaннaя нa дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoй тexнoлoгии blockchain. Texнoлoгия пoзвoляeт пoлнocтью зaмeнить cиcтeмy «любит» peйтинг - кaк для пoльзoвaтeлeй, тaк и для кoмпaний. Oцeнкa, впocлeдcтвии, мoжeт быть иcпoльзoвaнa в кaчecтвe инcтpyмeнтa oцeнки в paзличныx oблacтяx жизни чeлoвeкa - нaчинaя c пpoфeccиoнaльныx нaвыкoв, финaнcoвoй cтaбильнocти и зaкaнчивaя вceми вoзмoжными acпeктaми пoвeдeния и взaимoдeйcтвия c oбщecтвeннocтью.

Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

More info?
REPU IS an evaluation and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology. The technology allows you to completely replace the system "likes" rating - both for users and for companies. Evaluation, then, can be used as an assessment tool in various fields of human life - from professional skills, financial stability and ending all possible aspects of behavior and interaction with the public.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

The first impression is everything here, indeed.  Wink
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

i hope after the ico many attracting businesses will join the Repu Smart reputation management . Smiley
I am sure that this will happen in the near future. We have to believe and wait for success.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

I am sure that this will happen in the near future. We have to believe and wait for success.
There is a lot of potential in the project and its functions, and this is sure to be seen by the external public to Crypto, it will be even better if they expand the marketing outside the channels and establish a reputed partnership with influence over other brands
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

There is a lot of potential in the project and its functions, and this is sure to be seen by the external public to Crypto, it will be even better if they expand the marketing outside the channels and establish a reputed partnership with influence over other brands

Correct but there is no point in going beyond crypto because most of the things that are non-crypto today will become crypto in the future.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

Correct but there is no point in going beyond crypto because most of the things that are non-crypto today will become crypto in the future.
It will be better actually.
If common people use repu, then there will be a chance that they will know / learn crypto.
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

❗REPU Token Airdrop Announcement❗:
✅Get up to 40 REPU tokens for joining our Social Media!
✅How to get EXTRA 10 REPU for you and your friends with our Referral Program?
Find details and instructions on:
https://medium.com/@repu_project/repu-social-media-airdrop-a30f0ca0eb75
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

Definitely! Newbies in crypto are having a hard time understanding and initiating their first transactions because of different sites and platforms. With Repu, it will surely be a lot easier for them to do that.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Airdrop and referrals are always a good move to awerness among crypto enthusiast. Of course it won't guarantee popularity

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Airdrop and referrals are always a good move to awerness among crypto enthusiast. Of course it won't guarantee popularity

I'm not sure of it. I never make a second look a project i just joined for a telegram airdrop. But maybe people are not acting like me in this manner.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

i believe that in the sector(reviews/reputations) there is no serious operator that can be trusted, perhaps repu can fill this gap by gaining the trust of users with its work over time and perhaps even with some prestigious partnership...

Yeah, I think REPU must build a solid foundation that its platform is consistent, reliable and effective. Those traits will be the driving force of the platform towards success.

Depends which sector you are talking about. Tripadvisor or booking, to name a few, look pretty trustworthy to me, but they concentrate on a very specific area. If REPU will have many more industries in one place, that would be an advantage.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

the potential of the project is really big just need to find the right path, some prestigious partnerships i think would help a lot in terms of advertising and to give more confidence to investors
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

check the website man, the closed round is now live

Yes, but shouldn't it be over aleady?

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

I am still behind in my portfolio which is all time high in the beginning of the january. So thinking from my point of view, we have some road to go:)but you are right markets gained trust from investors in last few days.

The market hasn't yet fully recovered. A few weeks back we were close to breaking the trillion dollar mark. We are still far away from that mark right now. I hope we'll see it crossed over the course of this year.
But try to see the bright side. The progress is visible and apparent, so it will hopefully go on further. As for total market capitalization, this is only numbers, we have to care of what we have not of everything

That's of course correct, but I personally believe if we break the trillion dollar mark this could give crypto really a huge push forward. That would be a huge psychological barrier to overcome, just my thoughts.
Do you think it's like 100 kg for a weightlifter? Well, they have said the same about reaching 10k USD by BTC, but I did not notice any apparent changes. As for me, 1 thrillion is just a figure, and it will pass unnoticeable by many people. BTW, not IF but WHEN we break that mark:)

Well, there is something like psychological barriers. Not comparable to a weightlifter though. The thing is that once we deal with the world "trillion" when it comes to crypto market cap, it doesn't really matter whether we talk about one trillion or two trillion. For now it's still a magic figure to achieve for crypto as a whole. I hope it happens soon.

I believe this too! If we the crypto people can break the trillion dollar threshold I think we can go anywhere beyond that. Media will pick it up and report everywhere that crypto, this weird computer science thing, went beyond a trillion dollars. Looking forward to that headline! Smiley

This is exactly what I think will happen. And also maybe even media isn't neutral anymore because they also got into crypto Wink I believe in some sense anyone wants into crypto and then hope that it takes over the world Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

i believe that in the sector(reviews/reputations) there is no serious operator that can be trusted, perhaps repu can fill this gap by gaining the trust of users with its work over time and perhaps even with some prestigious partnership...

Yeah, I think REPU must build a solid foundation that its platform is consistent, reliable and effective. Those traits will be the driving force of the platform towards success.

Depends which sector you are talking about. Tripadvisor or booking, to name a few, look pretty trustworthy to me, but they concentrate on a very specific area. If REPU will have many more industries in one place, that would be an advantage.
That's the point, I think that a general trust system is needed. Something that can work properly for many different places in such a way that it can become a standard.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

❗REPU Token Airdrop Announcement❗:
✅Get up to 40 REPU tokens for joining our Social Media!
✅How to get EXTRA 10 REPU for you and your friends with our Referral Program?
Find details and instructions on:
https://medium.com/@repu_project/repu-social-media-airdrop-a30f0ca0eb75

Airdrop = more publicity more publicity = more investors so i prefer airdrops to increase interest in projects.
Good choice repu devs.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

Airdrop is good but not too much that it will cause the price to dump, airdrop hunters are getting smarter instead of selling they have now learned to hold.

Airdrop holders mostly get 3-4$ from airdrops so i don't think they will have a power for a dump.

Only big influencers getting bigger rewards but they are 200-300$ tops.

Agree, but there are hundreds of them, thousands probably for some airdrops, so if some part of them dumps at the same time, the price would decrease a bit, but I don't believe it can influence the price in long-term if the project is legit.

Let us assume there are 10k airdrop holders, everyone get 4$. If everyone would sell at the same time it would be a sell of of 40k$ ... that seems much in the beginning of a project, but still not everyone will sell right after start. I don't think we have to fear something here.
Well, not all of them will be able to sell at that same price.. each sell will result in a pricedrop..  so I'm convinced this won't shake up the market for this project Smiley

I am pretty sure it will have no big influence price like. But the chances are high that the one or other who joined for the airdrop will also invest in the ICO or buy more coins after hitting the exchange. So it was a good decision.

it's good to get the tokens in the hands of as many people as possible. that always popularizes the project.
By the way, such a question, who knows, will need to pass KYC after the completion of the ICO? Now there is a tendency to pass KYC, when sales are over.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

If common people use repu, then there will be a chance that they will know / learn crypto.
I think that this project should not limit itself only to cryptocurrency. The project has a good potential and you need to implement it at 100%
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

I think that this project should not limit itself only to cryptocurrency. The project has a good potential and you need to implement it at 100%

It does not make sense to limit it only to the crypto. In fact, this project should aim to be in as many platforms as possible to increase its popularity.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: