Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

you can experience it just by looking in this forum, why i said that? user can give trust rating to members that they have made a deal and for the added reputation we have the merit system.

i think we all expect to see something a little bit more stimulating than the trust system on the forum, even if the goal is the same  Wink

Plus, this forum doesn’t use any AI/machine learning to filter out questionable ratings/behaviour
Plus the merit system is very new, untested and many users are not satisfied with it.
I can't say anything bad about that merit system. It's the great way to avoid an acc-selling business...

I think I may never upgrade because of the merit system.
This system can avoid some bot spam post,  but can not prevent acc-selling business.
now account price is more expensive

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

you can experience it just by looking in this forum, why i said that? user can give trust rating to members that they have made a deal and for the added reputation we have the merit system.

i think we all expect to see something a little bit more stimulating than the trust system on the forum, even if the goal is the same  Wink

Plus, this forum doesn’t use any AI/machine learning to filter out questionable ratings/behaviour
Plus the merit system is very new, untested and many users are not satisfied with it.
I can't say anything bad about that merit system. It's the great way to avoid an acc-selling business...

I think I may never upgrade because of the merit system.
This system can avoid some bot spam post,  but can not prevent acc-selling business.
now account price is more expensive
This forum doesn't have decentralization, DT members have their own community and they can do anything they want.
Its normal for them to trade merit each other, but not for us.
I see this kind of thing in many other places/communities too.
Justice should be everywhere and REPU is a hope, but maybe not for this forum.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

that is going to be available at some point after March, it said Q2
Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.

Agreed, beta before ICO will be better and not after it. Imo, when investors able to see something before investing their money is the most affordable thing in ICO's projects.

I always have a hard time to understand why teams would decide to not first build the beta and then go for the ICO, unless funds from the ICO might be critical to the development of the beta. Usually if you have a great product you should be better off having the beta ready during the ICO.
Sometimes there are more disadvantages to publish a beta or a klick dummy. If it is a realy complex product and a development with low effort is not possible it does not makes sense. The investors wont be happy about the result.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.

Agreed, beta before ICO will be better and not after it. Imo, when investors able to see something before investing their money is the most affordable thing in ICO's projects.

I always have a hard time to understand why teams would decide to not first build the beta and then go for the ICO, unless funds from the ICO might be critical to the development of the beta. Usually if you have a great product you should be better off having the beta ready during the ICO.
Sometimes there are more disadvantages to publish a beta or a klick dummy. If it is a realy complex product and a development with low effort is not possible it does not makes sense. The investors wont be happy about the result.

There is a lot of potential in the Work Team, they are struggling to reach partners who help them in their development, but the complexity of some features and the legal implications that can occur are really something to surpass
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

There is a lot of potential in the Work Team, they are struggling to reach partners who help them in their development, but the complexity of some features and the legal implications that can occur are really something to surpass

I really hope they researched all the spectres of releasing a platform like this and are backed with some layers knowledge to avoid all the negative sides of running an ICO like that. They really need to cover everything before the official start.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

I really hope they researched all the spectres of releasing a platform like this and are backed with some layers knowledge to avoid all the negative sides of running an ICO like that. They really need to cover everything before the official start.
The only thing is to concentrate on the most crucial aspects so that the project launch is smooth and errorless. You don't even need all that bunch of features to initially start the project. The better idea is to focus narrower but in depth
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

The only thing is to concentrate on the most crucial aspects so that the project launch is smooth and errorless. You don't even need all that bunch of features to initially start the project. The better idea is to focus narrower but in depth

exactly, get a working core prototype and move on as we progress
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

i think we all expect to see something a little bit more stimulating than the trust system on the forum, even if the goal is the same  Wink

Yes, the merit system now looks great to avoid the bad things on the forum but I am afraid that in the future people will trade their merits.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

REPU can and will do it be better than the merit system.
That shouldn't be too difficult imo. Cheesy
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:03:22 PM
Merited by cantdecide (2)

i think we all expect to see something a little bit more stimulating than the trust system on the forum, even if the goal is the same  Wink

Just wait until you need a lot of merits to level up, then we talk again about it Wink
And about the acc-selling business: It hasn't changed anything on this, just that the prices are now more expensive for accounts as I heared. So in fact, the merit system helped to get sellers higher prices as a lot of those accounts are hacked anyways and not self made.
for what concerns the sale of accounts in my opinion has not changed anything but rather prices will increase due to the current rank-up situation, it would perhaps be better to replace this system with a repu-type evaluation site that makes level up users really active and useful to community/forum
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

Just wait until you need a lot of merits to level up, then we talk again about it Wink
And about the acc-selling business: It hasn't changed anything on this, just that the prices are now more expensive for accounts as I heared. So in fact, the merit system helped to get sellers higher prices as a lot of those accounts are hacked anyways and not self made.
for what concerns the sale of accounts in my opinion has not changed anything but rather prices will increase due to the current rank-up situation, it would perhaps be better to replace this system with a repu-type evaluation site that makes level up users really active and useful to community/forum
We will see how merit behaves in a few months. It is still new and is not being used much, this shows how difficult it is to create a system like Repu.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

The current system is a dead end.

They need to try something different. I welcome repu too or anything else.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

REPU can and will do it be better than the merit system.
That shouldn't be too difficult imo. Cheesy

I think REPU can do this, merit system has its own advsntages and disadvantages but about fairness side, i think its not too fair. So maybe implementing REPU to this type of websites can be an alternative maybe.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:39:50 PM

buy sell account always has a risk. but, its profitable cause higher rank will has more value than lower. i always hope REPU can be better than merit system

that's the point of the project. multiple sources of information will be better at gauging how good/bad an individual is at his job.
I am sure that the possibilities of the project are much greater! than just rate good or bad works. Look deeper into the project.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

yes I think the blockchain feature can be usefull for Repu. You can be sure that the rating itself is not manipulated.  Wink
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

yes I think the blockchain feature can be usefull for Repu. You can be sure that the rating itself is not manipulated.  Wink
It is certainly a plus, but this may be hiding a negative. If the companies pay the users of cryptocurrency for false reviews.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

buy sell account always has a risk. but, its profitable cause higher rank will has more value than lower. i always hope REPU can be better than merit system

that's the point of the project. multiple sources of information will be better at gauging how good/bad an individual is at his job.
I am sure that the possibilities of the project are much greater! than just rate good or bad works. Look deeper into the project.

You can rate people,workers, restaurants, movies, books etc. So lots of opportunities can appear in the development stage of REPU.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

You can rate people,workers, restaurants, movies, books etc. So lots of opportunities can appear in the development stage of REPU.
Versatility is key element of this platform. This is why I think they can succeed
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

Versatility is key element of this platform. This is why I think they can succeed
That is the strong point of the project, to create a common system for all types of platforms.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

It is certainly a plus, but this may be hiding a negative. If the companies pay the users of cryptocurrency for false reviews.

way too complicated how do you want to find all repu users? You'd have to break up the whole blockchain.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: