Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

The closed round will end in a day or so, when public sale is expected and how long will it last? Could not find this information..

As far as I know they still haven't announce a date for pre-ICO/ICO. But start of pre-ICO is scheduled for March so they should come with the exact date soon.

Have we had any good updates lately? I'm missing out on dev update imo.

Me too. Dev team shouldn't neglect the community in here. We are investors also so we demand frequent updates about the project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

hardly a demo, they will release it later in Q2 or Q3

They should have made that demo before. The demo will be available after ico and it won't help the sales in ico.

I think it is a mistiming, unfortunately.

they should've pushed the ICO date and not have it now. but business decisions are just that.

They could still do that, couldn't they? The roadmap is already a bit off anyway. Many projects have postponed an ICO for different reasons such as network congestions or general market situation.
Their roadmap is also still haven't updated, the pre-ICO in January and ICO in February-March.
Many people want to see the demo before the ICO, but we dont about their (repu team) plan, maybe theyre just focusing on the marketing for now.

Yes, we can only speculate at the moment. Maybe the demo is close to being ready. That would help the upcoming ICO. All we can do is wait.
Hmm dev is quite inactive here, would be nice to hear some news, not only speculation. Smiley

That's what I'm thinking too. Dev had been much more active a month ago but recently hasn't shown up.
Let's hope that the team focused all their efforts on the development of the alpha version of the project. Access for investors should be opened very soon.

I'm looking for it. This could significantly boost people's interest in this ICO
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

They should have made that demo before. The demo will be available after ico and it won't help the sales in ico.

they should've pushed the ICO date and not have it now. but business decisions are just that.

They could still do that, couldn't they? The roadmap is already a bit off anyway. Many projects have postponed an ICO for different reasons such as network congestions or general market situation.

Many projects pushed the ICO dates forward, indeed, but they at least announced it and the reasons for that. As for REPU team, it was quite a long time since they shared anything with the community.
I think this is primarily due to the instability of the market rates. it is for this reason that many companies postpone the start date of ICO.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

Many projects pushed the ICO dates forward, indeed, but they at least announced it and the reasons for that. As for REPU team, it was quite a long time since they shared anything with the community.
I think this is primarily due to the instability of the market rates. it is for this reason that many companies postpone the start date of ICO.

But they should have active communication channels with potential investors even if they postponed ICO or anything about the project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

But they should have active communication channels with potential investors even if they postponed ICO or anything about the project.
If the demo is succesful that would boost the sale of the token for sure. But to make the demo resources are necessary that I do not know if they will have the money from the ICO.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

perhaps with Repu on the Bitcointalk forum can start by reviewing some escrow service in this forum.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

in fact a little more activity by the dev and the team would be very welcome and even some recent news, apply repu to the escrow service would be a really good idea...
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

The closed round will end in a day or so, when public sale is expected and how long will it last? Could not find this information..

As far as I know they still haven't announce a date for pre-ICO/ICO. But start of pre-ICO is scheduled for March so they should come with the exact date soon.

Have we had any good updates lately? I'm missing out on dev update imo.

Me too. Dev team shouldn't neglect the community in here. We are investors also so we demand frequent updates about the project.
I suppose if they have not published this information yet, it is because you have not decided. I hope we know something soon.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

perhaps with Repu on the Bitcointalk forum can start by reviewing some escrow service in this forum.
I don't think that this could be a good use case for repu
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

Yes i think we can expect to soon some annoncement about the date of the pre ico and ico. Team will communicate about that for sure, I think the visibly of the project is at a good point at the moment, it will be time soon.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

Yes i think we can expect to soon some annoncement about the date of the pre ico and ico. Team will communicate about that for sure, I think the visibly of the project is at a good point at the moment, it will be time soon.
At least some close date or even a time period. I guess they will offer some other bonuses for investors, and many people willing to invest in the project later do not definitely want to miss it
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

At least some close date or even a time period. I guess they will offer some other bonuses for investors, and many people willing to invest in the project later do not definitely want to miss it
Is there a schedule of the next bonuses to be provided in the next stages? The 10% bonus remains only 11 hours And as for the minimum investment of the project, will there be changes?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:16:16 PM

Is there a schedule of the next bonuses to be provided in the next stages? The 10% bonus remains only 11 hours And as for the minimum investment of the project, will there be changes?
The pre-sale will be held until pre-ICO, its up to the team to change the minimum investment on this closed round (there is no clear information yet), but it will surely change on pre-ICO and ICO.
And for information about the pre-ICO and ICO (bonuses, schedule and minimum investment), its fully described on the whitepaper.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:01:12 AM

I thought it was after the closed round sale that the main sale will start? Or is there any update yet on said events?

Yes, the main ICO will start after the closed round. But when I saw the site, February-March should be the time for the main ICO. I guess something has been changed!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:53 AM

I thought it was after the closed round sale that the main sale will start? Or is there any update yet on said events?

Yes, the main ICO will start after the closed round. But when I saw the site, February-March should be the time for the main ICO. I guess something has been changed!

Yes it seems it got changed but thee are no informations about it. I would really appreciate if the devs would give some more informations here about their changes.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

There is no clear information regarding the main sale period and I am afraid this could give a bad impact to the project.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

There is no clear information regarding the main sale period and I am afraid this could give a bad impact to the project.

It's in early stage. The team must be busy with project preparation . Let's wait for big news update
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

Easy, Pre ICO is starting soon and im pretty sure were shortly before an big update
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:34:10 AM

they may waiting to be ready, which can mean either to have something to show or they are simply getting things ready for the ico, even just that may take time since the handling of big sum of money

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

It's in early stage. The team must be busy with project preparation . Let's wait for big news update

more patience and waiting, clear and detail information will come out before the ICO.
Looking forward to it

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: