Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Yes i think we can expect to soon some annoncement about the date of the pre ico and ico. Team will communicate about that for sure, I think the visibly of the project is at a good point at the moment, it will be time soon.

I thought it was after the closed round sale that the main sale will start? Or is there any update yet on said events?

Yes, the main ICO will start after the closed round. But when I saw the site, February-March should be the time for the main ICO. I guess something has been changed!

Yes it seems it got changed but thee are no informations about it. I would really appreciate if the devs would give some more informations here about their changes.
Any changes should be posted in the first page of the ANN so that every potential investors know when will the ICO starts, they may have encountered some problem but it should also be shared in this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

Yes i think we can expect to soon some annoncement about the date of the pre ico and ico. Team will communicate about that for sure, I think the visibly of the project is at a good point at the moment, it will be time soon.

I thought it was after the closed round sale that the main sale will start? Or is there any update yet on said events?

Yes, the main ICO will start after the closed round. But when I saw the site, February-March should be the time for the main ICO. I guess something has been changed!

Yes it seems it got changed but thee are no informations about it. I would really appreciate if the devs would give some more informations here about their changes.
Any changes should be posted in the first page of the ANN so that every potential investors know when will the ICO starts, they may have encountered some problem but it should also be shared in this thread.
I agree, the first post should be more informative and be constantly updated with up-to-date information

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

It's good to announced it here too but most will be keeping eye on the website
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

There is no clear information regarding the main sale period and I am afraid this could give a bad impact to the project.

Easy, Pre ICO is starting soon and im pretty sure were shortly before an big update

The closed round is almost finished, I expect there will be some information regarding the pre-ICO and ICO shortly after.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

There is no clear information regarding the main sale period and I am afraid this could give a bad impact to the project.

Easy, Pre ICO is starting soon and im pretty sure were shortly before an big update

The closed round is almost finished, I expect there will be some information regarding the pre-ICO and ICO shortly after.

As it seems that they postponed the ending of the closed round it would have been good to inform people here until when and how they want to go on. It's a bit disappointing to let people here in unknown.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

As it seems that they postponed the ending of the closed round it would have been good to inform people here until when and how they want to go on. It's a bit disappointing to let people here in unknown.
Where did you get such information that they postponed the end of the closed round? If so, it's really not very good.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

that is going to be available at some point after March, it said Q2
Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.

Agreed, beta before ICO will be better and not after it. Imo, when investors able to see something before investing their money is the most affordable thing in ICO's projects.

I always have a hard time to understand why teams would decide to not first build the beta and then go for the ICO, unless funds from the ICO might be critical to the development of the beta. Usually if you have a great product you should be better off having the beta ready during the ICO.
Sometimes there are more disadvantages to publish a beta or a klick dummy. If it is a realy complex product and a development with low effort is not possible it does not makes sense. The investors wont be happy about the result.

I think you a have a point. There are so many factors that might affect platform development, but the most important thing is we should have assurance of the DEVs commitment  and enthusiasm to the project

I agree, if the platform is complex then it may not be practical to have a demo beforehand. it is however necessary to give something to investors.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.

Agreed, beta before ICO will be better and not after it. Imo, when investors able to see something before investing their money is the most affordable thing in ICO's projects.

I always have a hard time to understand why teams would decide to not first build the beta and then go for the ICO, unless funds from the ICO might be critical to the development of the beta. Usually if you have a great product you should be better off having the beta ready during the ICO.
Sometimes there are more disadvantages to publish a beta or a klick dummy. If it is a realy complex product and a development with low effort is not possible it does not makes sense. The investors wont be happy about the result.

I think you a have a point. There are so many factors that might affect platform development, but the most important thing is we should have assurance of the DEVs commitment  and enthusiasm to the project

I agree, if the platform is complex then it may not be practical to have a demo beforehand. it is however necessary to give something to investors.

i think Repu project release DEMO announcement for users or investors, that will be plus point for this REPU project. but i am not demanding to increase, they just make a demo video for investors. that will be good or easy.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

i think Repu project release DEMO announcement for users or investors, that will be plus point for this REPU project. but i am not demanding to increase, they just make a demo video for investors. that will be good or easy.

i reckon this would be the right way to go, also because the ico and mvp date are soon going to overlap

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

i reckon this would be the right way to go, also because the ico and mvp date are soon going to overlap
Maybe a demo video would be enough to image the approach of the solution. A running beta is much more work.
I think there are people need to spent a lot of tome to understand repu and this would be easier with a video.
king_of_alts

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Where did you get such information that they postponed the end of the closed round? If so, it's really not very good.

According to the roadmap on the webiste, the closed round was supposed to end in January already. It's now March and it is still open.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

According to the roadmap on the webiste, the closed round was supposed to end in January already. It's now March and it is still open.

Probably they didn't raise they hoped for and they are extending it.

The current market didn't help also. Everything is falling from the start of 2018.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

It's in early stage. The team must be busy with project preparation . Let's wait for big news update

more patience and waiting, clear and detail information will come out before the ICO.
Looking forward to it
Patience is always good yes, but whatever busy devs are, there should always be time to update the ann thread.
If that's not possible, someone has to be hired.
This is not openeing a small local business, this is usually an ICO that deals with millions.
So we can expect to be informed as potential investor, thats it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

It's in early stage. The team must be busy with project preparation . Let's wait for big news update

more patience and waiting, clear and detail information will come out before the ICO.
Looking forward to it
Patience is always good yes, but whatever busy devs are, there should always be time to update the ann thread.
This is not openeing a small local business, this is usually an ICO that deals with millions.

I agree, there should a social media person that handles this sort of thing. keeping your investors updated is paramount to the success of the project.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Looking forward to it
Yes, they have to hire a community manager to be here to tell / update information about the project's progress.
king_of_alts

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

Looking forward to it
Yes, they have to hire a community manager to be here to tell / update information about the project's progress.

Its a good suggestion! Better yet a simple update in this thread would suffice and will make the community more informed. Imho Smiley

Absolutely. People tend to speculate a lot if there's not enough communication. A CM could moderate things a bit.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

The countdown on the website was reset several times without any prior notice or announcement. I wish the team would tell us about what's happening, because it doesn't look good.
Also, the closed round sale started quite late, they should update the roadmap.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

The countdown on the website was reset several times without any prior notice or announcement. I wish the team would tell us about what's happening, because it doesn't look good.

There are some stuffs that make a little confusion in regards with the token sale. It will be better for the team to fix it as soon as possible.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

There are some stuffs that make a little confusion in regards with the token sale. It will be better for the team to fix it as soon as possible.
The counter of the Site corresponds, in fact, to the time remaining for that bonus phase, which currently closed the 10%, which can be done is a counter that corresponds to the total time of Ico, maintaining the bonus counter when there is
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Well, It's kinda logic that the wished funding is not reached, looking at current market disaster... Allthough this should be a period where people take benefit from the market value atm.
But yess, the team should communicate more, even if the news is less positive than they had hoped for... but hearing from them would already make a huge difference.
So... team... where are you atm?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: