Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

when will be Demo release? Repu project strategy is good and also repu provide those extra features in social world. i personally liked that feedback and rating. now i am waiting for DEMO that will be more help me and everyone to understand.

the demo will come after the ICO. we just have to wait a little longer.

thats good, it will give -i think- big impact to market price
If they could run demo while ICO, this would seriously affect the final outcome, and they could raised hard cap! I hope Repu team now is working hard of this task.

As far as i know we wont see a working demo while ICO is running, and for the silence in thread, i think all development team dedicated to working hard to build something concrete..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

when will be Demo release? Repu project strategy is good and also repu provide those extra features in social world. i personally liked that feedback and rating. now i am waiting for DEMO that will be more help me and everyone to understand.

If they could run demo while ICO, this would seriously affect the final outcome, and they could raised hard cap! I hope Repu team now is working hard of this task.

As far as i know we wont see a working demo while ICO is running, and for the silence in thread, i think all development team dedicated to working hard to build something concrete..

We know how good it would be for Ico's performance if they introduced such a product now, but Team seems to be looking for alternative ways to succeed, and they've officially announced on this topic previously that there will not be a Demo finalized for now
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?
Its not bad if there is no censor, offensive ratings are acceptable as long as theyre not fake and backed by facts.
I believe that obscene communication is not acceptable in a civilized society, so I consider it a big disadvantage for this project.

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?
Its not bad if there is no censor, offensive ratings are acceptable as long as theyre not fake and backed by facts.
I believe that obscene communication is not acceptable in a civilized society, so I consider it a big disadvantage for this project.

I totally agree with you. Nowadays good manners and appropriate communication are really huge topics and should not be underestimated.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

I totally agree with you. Nowadays good manners and appropriate communication are really huge topics and should not be underestimated.

It is not a simple thing to determine what is appropriate and what is not

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

I do not really understand what offensive rating is. As for censorship, a minimum amount of it should definitely be present, but people should also feel some kind of freedom from suppresing their ideas, even expressed in kinda rude or inapropriate manner
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

We know how good it would be for Ico's performance if they introduced such a product now, but Team seems to be looking for alternative ways to succeed, and they've officially announced on this topic previously that there will not be a Demo finalized for now

As far as I know, the Demo will be tested after the ICO has been completed.
But it will be a "Closed beta testing of the platform among ICO participants" not with everyone.
Only in the third quarter will be a "Public testing of the beta version of the platform".
Indeed, a Demo will greatly help the project.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

But it will be a "Closed beta testing of the platform among ICO participants" not with everyone.
Only in the third quarter will be a "Public testing of the beta version of the platform".

also i knew so they are preparing a demo that will be released after the end of the ico and can be tested only by the participants/investors, perhaps they should release it a little earlier
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

also i knew so they are preparing a demo that will be released after the end of the ico and can be tested only by the participants/investors, perhaps they should release it a little earlier
Witout any doubt they should release it as soon as possible to get attention from investors
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

thats magic, Artificial Intelligence with Smart reputation management.  Wink
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

Witout any doubt they should release it as soon as possible to get attention from investors
The ideal would have been to have the demo before the ico and be able to test the system before investing.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

the Ico is around in 8 weeks, first is the presale in the next two weeks. Lets see, maybe they are done with a alpha version in the next weeks.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

Yes lets see the pre ico first, maybe the alpha demo will not be available for the pre ico, but maybe for the ico. A demo version is a very good thing for the sucess of an ico, investors prefer when they can see some content about the project before invest.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:08 AM

Where is the team based?
They are currently based in Ukraine.

Home of good techies

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

It'll be better if everyone can test it and not just to specific people. The more people able to test it the more the chance for repu to get the best feedback.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:34:36 AM

Yes i agree it should be open to the public for testing more beta testers means more investors if the beta platform perform better than expected.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:30 AM

I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?

I do not really understand what offensive rating is. As for censorship, a minimum amount of it should definitely be present, but people should also feel some kind of freedom from suppresing their ideas, even expressed in kinda rude or inapropriate manner

Some people care too much about offending others. Like being racist or intolerant at certain people groups. It's irrevelant here . Repu is a ranking system . Not any kind of offending certain people groups

Besides there are things worst than offending people's feelings.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Yes lets see the pre ico first, maybe the alpha demo will not be available for the pre ico, but maybe for the ico. A demo version is a very good thing for the sucess of an ico, investors prefer when they can see some content about the project before invest.
reasonable if investors consider it, they are entitled to know in detail about the project
the project team must work hard to prove it in order to gain confidence from investors

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

A demo that is just thrown together, in my opinion, only hurts the credibility of a project. I'd rather wait for a functional product than test one that is sub par.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Yes i agree it should be open to the public for testing more beta testers means more investors if the beta platform perform better than expected.

Yeah but if the product isnt at least a little bit polished, a lot of people tend to abandon such demos and consider the product to be crap.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: