Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
tarnojj

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

It's a great project, I've heard a lot about it!!!I will very closely monitor developments in the world of blockchain technologies and of course I advise everyone to make a deal with the campaign!!good luck !!!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

The minimum inversement required is not so bg, 0,5 eth will open the project to a lot of investors. I think it’s a good idea to not set high cap with a hard market like we have these days.

0.5 eth as the minimum investment will be good for most supporters. The more people got involved in this project, the more steady it will be.
I am sure that with a minimum investment of 0.5 will make it easier for small investors to join and participate in this project, because however the project also requires small investors and not necessarily big investors.

I would think a lower limit would be better. like 0.1 ETh is reasonable with prices being what they are right now.

A project like this I expect it to have low minimum. Or it will make me think otherwise
This is still the closed round guys, so its proper.
And I'm pretty sure the minimum investment will be lower on the ICO.

0.5 ETH in pre-sale is low i think. only some percent is sold in this section.
some ICO take more than half eth in presale

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

The minimum inversement required is not so bg, 0,5 eth will open the project to a lot of investors. I think it’s a good idea to not set high cap with a hard market like we have these days.

0.5 eth as the minimum investment will be good for most supporters. The more people got involved in this project, the more steady it will be.
I am sure that with a minimum investment of 0.5 will make it easier for small investors to join and participate in this project, because however the project also requires small investors and not necessarily big investors.

I would think a lower limit would be better. like 0.1 ETh is reasonable with prices being what they are right now.

A project like this I expect it to have low minimum. Or it will make me think otherwise
This is still the closed round guys, so its proper.
And I'm pretty sure the minimum investment will be lower on the ICO.

0.5 ETH in pre-sale is low i think. only some percent is sold in this section.
some ICO take more than half eth in presale

0.5ETH as minimum purchase amount  is quite good, but is this round ended yet?

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.

is there any officially announced for demo? i am too waiting for demo. i also joined ICO and my friends too. if project team give here demo that will be plus point to make more faster investment. this is best time to join this ICO because Ether price also is very low.

No there is no official announcement for a demo so far.
I think I saw an announcement earlier from developers that the demo version will be released in the 3rd quarter.

that is great news, Repu team is very professional, i liked this news. can you share link of that announcement news. i will be thankful your. i am so excited to use Repu Demo.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.

is there any officially announced for demo? i am too waiting for demo. i also joined ICO and my friends too. if project team give here demo that will be plus point to make more faster investment. this is best time to join this ICO because Ether price also is very low.

I think I saw an announcement earlier from developers that the demo version will be released in the 3rd quarter.

that is great news, Repu team is very professional, i liked this news. can you share link of that announcement news. i will be thankful your. i am so excited to use Repu Demo.
Very professional? As far as I can see, they dont communincate with us since weeks in social media and here in bitcointalk.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

Very professional? As far as I can see, they dont communincate with us since weeks in social media and here in bitcointalk.
Right, we haven't heard from them for ages. I still hope that everything is ok there, but this silence lasts already for too long.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

Right, we haven't heard from them for ages. I still hope that everything is ok there, but this silence lasts already for too long.
I'm sure that they are working hard in the project but this lack of communication is going to make them lose investors.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:43:51 PM

When the Presale will start? I found no infos on twitter.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

We cant be too far away from the start of it i presume. I mean, the threadtitle says that the Pre-ICO starts soon since several weeks
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

We cant be too far away from the start of it i presume. I mean, the threadtitle says that the Pre-ICO starts soon since several weeks

you can get about REPU PRE-ICO or ICO info on Tokenmarket, i saw there is REPU coming ICO or PREICO date 2 april 2018 and END DATE is 2 MAY 2018. here is link https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/repu/
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

Is this project really dead?
Reading through the postings give me the impression that it is a scam.
Dev did not post since a long time.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

I think Repu advocates a lot of innovation to make the relationship between the founder and the investor more transparent. The platform also provides a flexible and free choice.
taoist23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

I think Repu advocates a lot of innovation to make the relationship between the founder and the investor more transparent. The platform also provides a flexible and free choice.
Maybe, but if a system, which deals with reputation is not present here, it should get a bad reputation, will not invest in it.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

Their Telegram has 20k members so it could probably make sense for them to focus on Telegram if they are short on manpower.

Unfortunately, they aren't active on telegram either.

I hope they will hire a community manager at the soonest possible time in order to answer the community queries.
You are right. I think a community manager will not cost that much and it will be worth the money and will bring them good ICO funds.

I guess they are busy with other stuffs and yes hiring one or two community manager will be good for them. Hence, they can keep focusing on the project.

There is still the Telegram channel where people could go and ask the questions they have and I think they would get an answer if it's an urgent question.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
taoist23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

Their Telegram has 20k members so it could probably make sense for them to focus on Telegram if they are short on manpower.

I hope they will hire a community manager at the soonest possible time in order to answer the community queries.
You are right. I think a community manager will not cost that much and it will be worth the money and will bring them good ICO funds.

I guess they are busy with other stuffs and yes hiring one or two community manager will be good for them. Hence, they can keep focusing on the project.

There is still the Telegram channel where people could go and ask the questions they have and I think they would get an answer if it's an urgent question.

Very unprofessional to let this thread abandoned.
In telegram there are hundreds of people joining, but I cant see a conversation between admins and people.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Maybe, but if a system, which deals with reputation is not present here, it should get a bad reputation, will not invest in it.
As Repu, it has shown something in the second quarter, which is what is most needed so far. It will be a great difference for the project, and it will help to eliminate many doubts about the function and application possibility of the platform.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

As Repu, it has shown something in the second quarter, which is what is most needed so far. It will be a great difference for the project, and it will help to eliminate many doubts about the function and application possibility of the platform.

That is at least what we hope for for now. It would be bad if the first version of the product is a disappointment and I think they work hard and quietly to get it right and convince investors.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

A demo version is a very good thing for the sucess of an ico, investors prefer when they can see some content about the project before invest.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

wait for information with impatience.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

Very unprofessional to let this thread abandoned.
In telegram there are hundreds of people joining, but I cant see a conversation between admins and people.

I am not saying that I like it, but it seems to be the way many projects choose. Many forum members are complaining about silent threads.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: