Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about DeepOnion?  (Read 475 times)
xmw123

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

希望虚拟货币&#

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:08:04 PM

Our deeponion community has some lofty prospects and now we are the most active cryptocurrency community with the most powerful teams that will surely be the number one cryptocurrency in the future

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Minnaja

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:44:38 PM

This is a very interesting coin. I have been watching the project for a long time and I am sure that many investors will soon be interested in this coin. Maybe the price of a coin multiplied by 3-7 times

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:19:45 PM

Deep onion can hit the 10$ by the time of airdrop...but i dont know why some people(me for example) get ban for nothing...i hat those things
webwakko (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:38:27 AM

DeepOnion this project, I am optimistic about at the beginning, but code on the back to see a lot of people talk about gitub update very slow, and many say it is a huge scam, so I remain skeptical.
Well, the whitepaper is going to release soon. There has been an update for the wallet, the DEV team expanded a few days ago and a surprise is also coming soon.
They also launched their website few weeks ago and they are working to make payments with Onion possible.
So, Seeing all the efforts they put in it, you can hardly call this a scam Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
webwakko (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:42:32 AM

Deep onion can hit the 10$ by the time of airdrop...but i dont know why some people(me for example) get ban for nothing...i hat those things
No ban happens without a reason, but can you tell me if you had a light ban or a permanent ban?
If it was a light ban, you can always try to contact a moderator to see what the reason behind it was.
It can be said that at a certain moment they were a bit to hard with the light bans, but this was mainly due to an overflow of new members that started to use the DeepOnion community page as a place to flood/spam topics like "how old are you?", "what's your favorite color?", "are you a man or woman?", "Do you have a girlfriend?" , "...." .. and you can imagine that the DO community page is not actualy the place to put such threads.
Every forum has an off topic section, but there are a lot of other chatrooms, communities where this kind of threads are more welcome and are created for small chit chat...
DO is not the place to have this kind of discussions Wink
I hope you can work out the ban-issue soon my friend

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
webwakko (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:44:36 AM

This is a very interesting coin. I have been watching the project for a long time and I am sure that many investors will soon be interested in this coin. Maybe the price of a coin multiplied by 3-7 times
They are working hard to meet their promises.. and as said before.. they noticed they had to expand the team to react quicker to the demands on the community board.
meaning : they actualy use the investors money to keep on working on the project = the price is bound to multiply.. which actualy also happened few weeks ago..

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:15:40 AM

You guys have the greatest community that I have ever seen. So many participants, so many threads, so many forums and etc. Currency with such supporters is sure to be successful. In your opinion, can DO take a place in top-10 om cmc in next few years? Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
webwakko (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

You guys have the greatest community that I have ever seen. So many participants, so many threads, so many forums and etc. Currency with such supporters is sure to be successful. In your opinion, can DO take a place in top-10 om cmc in next few years? Wink
It's not a matter of "Can DO do it", it's more like "when will DO take place" in that top-10
Developing good features will automaticly bring them up in the list.. and that's what they are doing right now Smiley

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:24:15 PM

It's not a matter of "Can DO do it", it's more like "when will DO take place" in that top-10
Developing good features will automaticly bring them up in the list.. and that's what they are doing right now Smiley

Yep, it seems more correct that what I've said Cheesy Even if I'm not supporter of the DO(not in airdrop) I will be glad to see onion in top. Now there are a couple of scam(not totally, but something very close) coins that should not be in top, while some projects including DO are undervalued at the moment. it's only a matter of time when it will be changed Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: