Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CNB] 🌿CANABIO🌿 - European Cannabis Health Advanced Investment Project  (Read 680 times)
Canabio (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:39:03 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 11:05:39 PM by Canabio

https://i.imgur.com/IJFOUs8.png

ABOUT
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CANABIO is Blockchain-Based European Cannabis Health Advanced Investment Project.

Project CANABIO
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Canabio is a holistic term, representing blockchain project as touch point on Ethereum network with future investors. Canabio is a token, investors will profit from. Canabio has in comparison with many blockchain projects a real background in already developed TM CANABIO products (Canabio oil and Canabio Therapy).

MARKET
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Cannabis for medicinal use represents on growing potential in terms of investments as well as noninvasive health medicine. European market is estimated to a fantastic size of 18 billion EUR

VISION
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Our vision is to be the leading source for the best cannabis sales and cultivation in the flourishing Cannabis Industry and therefore provide best investment opportunity for those who will place means into Canabio, curency for health.
Europe is a green field investment. Canabio is the currency for health and business opportunity.

CHALLENGE
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

What we are fighting with?
The common thread that runs throughout the Cannabis Industry is a lack of capital and liquidity for the significant real estate, cultivation and production infrastructure needs of businesses, particularly those involved directly in the production and sale of cannabis and cannabis products. Mentioned facts present significant opportunities for the Project Canabio to achieve considerably high returns relative to the risks of secured investing in real estate and hard, underlying assets.

CANABIO TOKEN
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

In order to achieve project goals, Canabio blockchain project will put in emission, in one stage $100M Canabio tokens, per initial price of $0.4. The Canabio Token Sale project will last for 12 months. Presale, where highly motivated investors will get the opportunity to invest larger amounts than $50,000 and get extra 20% bonus, will start on December 15th, and last until December 31st, 2017. Token Sale period is set from January 1st, 2018 and will last until December 15th, 2019 or to the moment, when Canabio team will collect $40m. From that moment no additional funds will be accepted.

OFFICIAL LINKS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHITEPAPER: https://canabio.net/tokenSale/pdf/WP.pdf
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/CanabioToken/
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/CanabioProject

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dastashka

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:31:15 PM

Another one Canabis coin  Undecided

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:03:54 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Canabio ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Canabio. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:16:18 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Canabio ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Canabio. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

What criteria do you use to review ICOs.
What experience do you have?
your status is even Jr. member.
please give me some proof about your experience and knowledge in ICOs
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:45 PM

What criteria do you use to review ICOs.
What experience do you have?
your status is even Jr. member.
please give me some proof about your experience and knowledge in ICOs

Have you looked at our website?
Crypto Piece

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:41:36 PM

Interesting project Smiley

Maybe grab an ad-block on my website.
aiderwar

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

The market for cannabis is very big, but as far as I know, almost all of the cannabis projects are not successful.
Canabio (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

The market for cannabis is very big, but as far as I know, almost all of the cannabis projects are not successful.

We agree with You and that is a normal thing in all emerging industries.

Canabio project is fulfilment of our life mission, we started years ago.
Our present trademarks, products and services are already being used and are helping people on everyday basis.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:54 PM

wow dev, you have a long way sale program, begin at jan 2018 and will end dec 2019, have you do a bounty program for that.?

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Canabio (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:55:32 PM

wow dev, you have a long way sale program, begin at jan 2018 and will end dec 2019, have you do a bounty program for that.?

At the moment, there is no bounty campaign available for our project.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

Cannabis related project has not a good history in past all got failed and let the people with very big bags. I also have bad experience by investing into that kind of project so that we need some kind of escrow for safety of our funds.
Canabio (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:37:32 AM

Cannabis related project has not a good history in past all got failed and let the people with very big bags. I also have bad experience by investing into that kind of project so that we need some kind of escrow for safety of our funds.

We are one of few projects in this field, that already have established business and proven business model.
shiki0

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:26:19 PM

Thumbs up for the patent!
Canabio (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

Thumbs up for the patent!

Thank you, we want to bring health benefits of Cannabis with a different medical approach.

More info.:
Canabio is a registered trademark, manufactured on the
basis of the highest quality, natural produced, organic
cannabinoid oil
. This is the main substance of magistral
medicine Canabio TM produced with carefully selected
recipe which patented.
cylina

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:05:36 PM

nice. watching this project with keen interest.
Canabio (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

BIG Announcement

Canabio project achieved his first stepping stone.
Our presale is successfully closed.

So far we raised: $6,632,718

Public Token sale, has officially started.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

BIG Announcement

Can you provide us the token sale address so we can verify that you really raised that amount and not just manipulating the numbers?
Canabio (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

BIG Announcement

Can you provide us the token sale address so we can verify that you really raised that amount and not just manipulating the numbers?

The answer is NO. Each interested contributor received unique deposit address, for BTC /ETH and is always able to check the balance.
Canabio token is ERC20 token. At the end of the Token Sale, addresses of Canabio token holders will be shown on etherscan.io.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

I'm not so long in crypto area, first year.
But I think it is seventh blockchain project which has oriented on cannabis idustry. I feel that previous pojects were not very successful. But there are new attempts, again and again
Creatus

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

May I know the information about the team working on this project and also their experience ??
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: