Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily.  (Read 74618 times)
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:58:59 PM

3 and soon 4 days late with the dividend on your loan now ukyu, when will it be fixed ?

Ha, you still care about dividends, when there is a high risk you lose a large portion of your investment?

The dividends are all there now!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:34:31 AM

3 and soon 4 days late with the dividend on your loan now ukyu, when will it be fixed ?

Ha, you still care about dividends, when there is a high risk you lose a large portion of your investment?
I seriously doubt there is any chanse anyone looses any portion of there investment in Ukyo's loan unless they act in panic.
Why would you say there is a large chanse anyone who dosen't sell off in panic looses a large protion of there investment ?
There is nothing that indicate that the BTC that Ukyo loaned has vaporised into thin air is there ?
Even if he has invested some BTC in fiat investments and btcprice starts to rise there shouldent be to hard for him to take up a secured loans in the fiatworld instead and payback the btcloan on bitfunder or take up some long positions on btc to reduce or eliminate currency risks that otherwise could come with a possible higher btcprice in the future if it ever looks like it could become a problem.

Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Still processing requests in order.
Now stuck at a rather large redeem request covering 10%+ of the shares.

I will update as soon as there is something to update.

I will continue, as promised to pay out daily and redeem shares as funds can be made available.

-Ukyo
canuck

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:08:04 PM

Still processing requests in order.
Now stuck at a rather large redeem request covering 10%+ of the shares.

I will update as soon as there is something to update.

I will continue, as promised to pay out daily and redeem shares as funds can be made available.

-Ukyo

Can you at least tell us how you determined the que?  I messaged you here on BitcoinTalk on Oct' 8th as this was the procedure in the past and then decided to open a support ticket on Bitfunder yesterday just in case you hadn't given consideration to my private message in determining where I end up in the que.

It's this sort of information that you're leaving people in the dark with.  You do have some minor but important information to update us with frankly.  I don't agree that there's nothing to update.

- How great a percentage of outstanding redemption requests have you worked through so far?
- Is there a specific method of contacting you that results in a placement in the que?
- For American users, (I am not an American user) with the Nov' 1st deadline fast approaching affect their redemption requests?

So far as I can tell (please someone correct me if I'm wrong) you have not answered these questions or given out this information.  It would be nice to know responses to these points of interest.

I have lodged several requests with you over the past few weeks for contact privately.  I understand that you're busy but not in even a single instance have you said so much as "sorry, too busy right now" in response to any of these messages.  Again, while it's understandable that you're busy and while we can appreciate greatly that you're trying as best as you can to meet your obligations and apparently succeeding, until you actually have met those obligations you are doing nothing to give people any sense of predictability as to what's going on with their funds which you are in possession of.

Please give us a bit more detail.  It's the courteous thing to do and we don't even really need a whole lot.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:02:05 PM

Can you at least tell us how you determined the que?  I messaged you here on BitcoinTalk on Oct' 8th as this was the procedure in the past and then decided to open a support ticket on Bitfunder yesterday just in case you hadn't given consideration to my private message in determining where I end up in the que.

It's this sort of information that you're leaving people in the dark with.  You do have some minor but important information to update us with frankly.  I don't agree that there's nothing to update.

- How great a percentage of outstanding redemption requests have you worked through so far?
- Is there a specific method of contacting you that results in a placement in the que?
- For American users, (I am not an American user) with the Nov' 1st deadline fast approaching affect their redemption requests?

So far as I can tell (please someone correct me if I'm wrong) you have not answered these questions or given out this information.  It would be nice to know responses to these points of interest.

I have lodged several requests with you over the past few weeks for contact privately.  I understand that you're busy but not in even a single instance have you said so much as "sorry, too busy right now" in response to any of these messages.  Again, while it's understandable that you're busy and while we can appreciate greatly that you're trying as best as you can to meet your obligations and apparently succeeding, until you actually have met those obligations you are doing nothing to give people any sense of predictability as to what's going on with their funds which you are in possession of.

Please give us a bit more detail.  It's the courteous thing to do and we don't even really need a whole lot.

Now working on MGIO's request which came in before yours on the 8th and is rather large.
Redeems are first come first serve.
Best method for queue is to submit via btctalk PM.
Even with the Nov 1, I can not hold preference on those users over others.

70% of the requests came in on Monday. If I do not hear from someone in 48hrs I move on.
Many users respond that they are no longer interested/capable of redeem.

I will continue to work through redeems and satisfy the agreement.

-Ukyo
canuck

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:19:16 PM

Thank you Ukyo.  Surely you can understand that without even being told that you had received my request to redeem, I had no way of knowing if I had even made the lineup right?  Your lack of any acknowledgment left me without any information to go on at all.

Please keep that in mind for others.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:10:04 PM

Thank you Ukyo.  Surely you can understand that without even being told that you had received my request to redeem, I had no way of knowing if I had even made the lineup right?  Your lack of any acknowledgment left me without any information to go on at all.

Please keep that in mind for others.

I know and apologize. I am one person trying to handle a number of things on many different fronts.

A lot of things are time sensitive right now and I am trying to meet the current expectations of those needs.

I appreciate your understanding and patience in these matters.

-Ukyo
mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:50:31 AM

Now working on MGIO's request which came in before yours on the 8th and is rather large.

70% of the requests came in on Monday. If I do not hear from someone in 48hrs I move on.

-Ukyo

I agreed to only redeem 20% of my shares for now since it looked like it would hold up the line for everyone else. It still is a very large amount though so it could take ukyo a while. Hopefully, I won't regret this if Ukyo ends up defaulting but I have confidence that he will do everything he can to continue paying dividends and honor the redemption requests.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 12:54:35 AM

-Ukyo

I agreed to only redeem 20% of my shares for now since it looked like it would hold up the line for everyone else. It still is a very large amount though so it could take ukyo a while. Hopefully, I won't regret this if Ukyo ends up defaulting but I have confidence that he will do everything he can to continue paying dividends and honor the redemption requests.

Thank you both, I don't want to redeem and would trust Ukyo.

thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:44:23 AM

I did a withdrawal from WeExchange today, WeExchange gave the folliwing message "Could not connect to 2nd stage server." the withdrawed amount was taken from my balance at WeExchange but nothing shows up in blockchain or in my local wallet. Support Ticket NGZ-212549. Please correct this Ukyo.

OneSixtiethOfASecond

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:39:01 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 03:07:15 PM by OneSixtiethOfASecond

For anyone interested in tracking changes in Ukyo.Loan addresses/holdings over time, I did a quick analysis for the past few days.  You can see some possible redeems and a bunch of small transfers.

See http://pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?1231af8f2897887f#emBNCb3HoJ5BXyiPolvfR/Q0FhbUdMCqXN3yL54kH6Q=

I got this direct from the JSON data. Will try to update in a few days.

Updated Nov. 5, 2013: http://pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?c9aa6c8175e47c1b#GaMGvZthsFYXyg5ZIFqe6fyB1zJwvyfal+HW0tM8LEY=

Updated Nov. 8, 2013: http://pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?a5361d19b29f5b9f#VrvLKHs6vkIdYw+2ZL62OOqJi/t7D4vvA7PZ3+Fq2Lo=

Updated Nov. 11, 2013: http://pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?ccf919f84ec40e20#IMZT48pQMPDOv6rSbkSNUggZBwtsfxZNQWFXkB9gmPA=

Updated Nov. 14, 2013: http://pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?94d7e7d61ee1ebf0#jWLMY3GW8PrnkYCDaXQeMhAvpdjj44aCzythTy9u2KY=

Updated Nov. 18, 2013: http://pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?a6c2375616f662ba#IRdmBUVFVbqU9gkNGgmy8M6qg3frZCe84X8tmiiKQr8=

Updated Nov. 23, 2013: http://pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?ac820c321b9e651a#+2V6A2LIp9Y0GZuBYxKZciQaqQRxkwP8H5N4bpqImZU=
bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 10:11:38 PM

Will Ukyo loan still be paid out after Bitfunder is closed?
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 10:23:12 PM

Dailies will be paid out normally through Dec 1st, at which point anyone still holding will get them sent manually to their listed public bitcoin accounts.
I intend to try to fully wrap this up as funds become available. I hope to have a better outline on timing soon.

Also, all requests are still going to be honored, in order, as available.

-Ukyo
gnomesick

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 10:42:39 PM

As a current Ukyo.Loan holder who does not plan to sell as a result of the Bitfunder closing announcement, I want to try to balance out the vitriol that will no doubt be leveled at you as a result of what has happened by saying I appreciate how much work you are doing, and how difficult this whole situation must be for you.  Keep up the good work, but for heaven's sake get some help with it all, so you don't burn out from exhaustion.

gs
CumpsD

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:32:04 PM

Just wondering, can one withdraw from WeExchange when not Verified?
felente

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:07:17 AM

Just wondering, can one withdraw from WeExchange when not Verified?

yes, in general

as it seems there are just some technical difficulties sometimes.
Ukyo wrote he's working on this.
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:32:35 AM

Dear Ukyo :
I  was ask you for redeem my loans one month ago ,I want to know what is my redeem request in your queue? and when it will be possible for me to get all my shares redeemed, since you have choose to shut down BITFUNDER, there are no other way to dealing with my loans. please let me know what should I do.

Thanks

felente

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:14:24 AM

Dear Ukyo :
I  was ask you for redeem my loans one month ago ,I want to know what is my redeem request in your queue? and when it will be possible for me to get all my shares redeemed, since you have choose to shut down BITFUNDER, there are no other way to dealing with my loans. please let me know what should I do.

Thanks

maybe here is an answer for you, couple posts earlier...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258612.msg3483049#msg3483049

edit
Ukyo has a lot of work now (we guess, right?) and he should be not in the best position to answer all questions of all of us repeatedly.
your funds will not evaporate Smiley
ffwong

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:30:01 AM

Dailies will be paid out normally through Dec 1st, at which point anyone still holding will get them sent manually to their listed public bitcoin accounts.
I intend to try to fully wrap this up as funds become available. I hope to have a better outline on timing soon.

-Ukyo

Hi Ukyo,

Just want to clarify. As bitfunder is ceasing operation, we will get our Ukyo.Loan redeemed once you got money?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:44:46 AM

-Ukyo

Hi Ukyo,

Just want to clarify. As bitfunder is ceasing operation, we will get our Ukyo.Loan redeemed once you got money?

jeez just read the last few posts, what is wrong with people asking the same shit that just got asked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: