Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily.  (Read 74615 times)
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:16:43 PM

And has he said absolutely anything at all of substance in any of those IRC chats over the last 3-4 months?  What questions has he answered?

Oh right, he can't talk about anything about 'the coins being gone'. For 'reasons'.  

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:44:09 AM

Quick update for all UKYO's loan holders or We exchange Users.

I am still negotiating the hourly rate with my lawyer. but below are some information for you if you want to join to my lawsuit against Ukyo. I still think that lawsuit against UKYO is still the only hope you can have a chance to know what going on there and received possible pay back from Ukyo .

1: people who joint my lawsuit will need to send some deposit to the lawyer. I will gives you his bank account detail, and also you can contact him to find out what happening there. before you send the money to the lawyer ,I will gives you all his personal detail and contact detail. 

2: all cost related to against Ukyo is calculate based on the percentage of how much UKYO owes you towards total liability that against Ukyo in this lawsuit case.
For example, if Ukyo owes me 100 BTC , and there are 1000 total liability in this lawsuit is against to UKYO. then I will respond for 10% of the total cost. of course, that I also will received 10% from what UKYO pays in the future.

3: all cost are calculate in USD , so for people who willing to join this case, you have to prepare some USD first.

4: if not convenience for you   to send USD directly to the Lawyer, it also possible you can send me BTC, then I will based on current conversion rate and help you to send the USD to the Lawyer. (if you trust me, but I do prefer that you send directly to the lawyer).

5: The final hourly rate still being negotiating , so is only receiving people who willing to join me at this moment by PM or Email to Mistake868@hotmail.com( once it been confirm and I will let you know the final rate, and you make your choice that either to join or not.)

6: Last call to joint this lawsuit is 20.04.2014, and also you will need to get you money to the Lawyers account before 30.04.2014. after that date , that Lawyer will star his work, so it is no reason to bothering him to further modify the agreement between us and him.

PS: If there are any unclear information that please do ask me, and however  forgive my poor English.

Kind Regard

Yuan Lu

Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:54:41 AM

Hello everyone.

If you have Ukyo.Loan shares, you can claim them at https://loan.weexchange.co/claim
There is also a discussion board there where updates will be posted.

Thank you for your continued patience,
Ukyo
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:25:25 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 08:17:45 PM by thy

Hello everyone.

If you have Ukyo.Loan shares, you can claim them at https://loan.weexchange.co/claim
There is also a discussion board there where updates will be posted.

Thank you for your continued patience,
Ukyo
Hello Ukyo it was some time since we heard from you. Do you have any other news about the progress except for the claim portal or will it only be posted inside the claim portal ?
The text on some of the fields to fill in dont come up on all browser versions by the way "Enter your BitFunder public bitcoin address" &  "Enter the signature provided from the signing process" is missing in some versions of firefox for example.

After finally managing to sign the message and register/claim on the protal it's then not possible to login with the details i provided, did someone say the portal had been tested before it was launched ?
The message "Unknown email address or bad password.     Login incorrect." comes up.

I noticed that when you entered the password only 20 dots came up on screen even thou the password i used was longer and when you then should login it came up only 18 dots, does the password gets cut of at less than the number of characters used and different when you sign up and when you try to login, very confusing, i diden't get any confirmation email either so i could not see if the site only accepted a sertain number of characters and if was the first or last 18/20 or something else that it took, Ukyo could you look into it. At the moment i can't log into the portal even thou i managed to register/claim on the page you provided a link to.

Progressive

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:13:43 AM

It appears that the password is truncated for 20 characters.
CumpsD

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:38:54 AM

Managed to login and see what I am owed. A step forward,thanks
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:47:07 AM

Dose anyone that can login to this portal? I have finish the registration ,but I can't login with the user name and password. also there nothing error indication, the only things is i stay in the same page , when I am login.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:21:49 AM

hmmm this is very sad, but i have the answer:

can we get ukyo to start writing some sort of a CLAIMS PORTAL

it should only take maybe four to six months to complete, and then people could register with their photo ID and proof of residency and log on and post their challenges explaining why Ukyo should not just keep their retard money

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:23:23 AM

and the ukyo could say SORRY WE DO NOT SERVE COMPLETELY STUPID PEOPLE HERE, and hence no moneys are available to you

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:29:46 AM

we need sue this guy , he already keep our money without any any dividend almost half year!!

I still waiting for some majority debt holders come to join me .... please PM me!!!
thy

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:50:36 AM

Dose anyone that can login to this portal? I have finish the registration ,but I can't login with the user name and password. also there nothing error indication, the only things is i stay in the same page , when I am login.
I have not been able to login with my username/password and no answer from Ukyo either yet.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:52:23 AM

I have not been able to login with my username/password and no answer from Ukyo either yet.

I got the same problem... I am really patience less, why don't you join me ? THY?
Evolyn

Activity: 376
Merit: 312

Can you say... nighty-night?

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:11:02 AM

you have to login with email not username, just tried, login is working.

Forex meets Bitcoin Exchange: Release the Kraken
thy

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:37:17 AM

you have to login with email not username, just tried, login is working.
I did try with what the site said you should use, email and password but as my password was longer than one can enter it does not work to login, i'll wait for Ukyo to fix it or say how i should proceed.

DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 03:48:08 AM

I did try with what the site said you should use, email and password but as my password was longer than one can enter it does not work to login, i'll wait for Ukyo to fix it or say how i should proceed.

the ukyo will decide your fitness and purpose

you may proceed after the ukyo speaks

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
thy

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:21:19 AM

I got the same problem... I am really patience less, why don't you join me ? THY?
I want to give Ukyo the benefit of a doubt for a while longer.

I also think that if it in the end will have to come to a lawsuit, that people have to sue Ukyo to get the money back, it should be one common lawsuit with all(or almost all) people ukyo owes money to keep the costs down for all parties and preferrably we could find some lawyers that will take a percentage of what they manage to regain then, lets say 10% or something, if the case is for around 8 000 btc in total, Ukyo loan and weexchange balance. It would mean up to 800 btc @ probably 1000-10000 usd per coin in 6-12 months time, 800 000 - 8 000 000 usd for the lawyer, should be more than enouth one thinks for the lawyer for a relatively easy case like this.

DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:26:18 AM

I want to give Ukyo the benefit of a doubt for a while longer.

I also think that if it in the end will have to come to a lawsuit, that people have to sue Ukyo to get the money back, it should be one common lawsuit with all(or almost all) people ukyo owes money to keep the costs down for all parties and preferrably we could find some lawyers that will take a percentage of what they manage to regain then, lets say 10% or something, if the case is for around 8 000 btc in total, Ukyo loan and weexchange balance. It would mean up to 800 btc @ probably 1000-10000 usd per coin in 6-12 months time, 800 000 - 8 000 000 usd for the lawyer, should be more than enouth one thinks for the lawyer for a relatively easy case like this.

the ukyo finds your flailing about amusing and wishes to subscribe to your newsletter

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
CumpsD

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:47:42 AM

You dont need to use your Bitfunder password, you just need to create a new login on this portal

They key is really the signing part, too proof you own a BTC address
Progressive

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:58:06 AM

@thy: If you used more than 20 characters for your password, you have to write down only the first 20. That worked for me (EDIT: hm, now it seems not to work).
The info there is much better than the silence here. Thanks for the progress, Ukyo.
paul3

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:28:19 AM

I can't login too. No error message.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: