Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITBEANS is finally rebranding !!!!  (Read 132 times)
Captain Diabetes (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:07 PM

hey guys I was chatting with the Dev of bitbeans about the rebrand
proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv_mvVJCcoY&feature=youtu.be&t=1h14m40s

its being rebranded right now as beancash

its also will be listed on new exchanges and binance is one of them thats been contacted

bittrex already has it but will be rebranded from BITB to BEAN

I expected prices to go up very soon as this is an alert to anyone who wants to get in early
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain Diabetes (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

oh and they updated the bitbean wallet to bean cash wallet as of today

so its happening the process has started
KennyOmega

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:13 PM

So time to invest something boys
Captain Diabetes (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:53:11 PM

if you look at the chart back in june beans was worth 340 this rebrand has a possiblity to bring it back up

grab it while its low before the official rebrand is known to everyone
Captain Diabetes (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:47:21 PM

im done shilling lol but seriously this rebrand should moon the coin
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:41:19 AM

Can someone explain what this is exactly?  So its basically money but its called bitbean cash?
mafostedu

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:52:28 AM

Can someone explain what this is exactly?  So its basically money but its called bitbean cash?

What are you doing in here if you do not even know what a cryptocurrency is?
Please, get the fuck out of here, you are in a bounty campaign, and i see that you do not even know the most basic concept "CRYPTO"

Came on.
plasmodesmata

Activity: 402
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

What are you doing in here if you do not even know what a cryptocurrency is?
Please, get the fuck out of here, you are in a bounty campaign, and i see that you do not even know the most basic concept "CRYPTO"

Came on.

lol, awww poking fun at campaign bounty thralls...

But seriously... Bitbean/ Beancash is doing well. I'm enjoying my sprouts for sure. The rebranding is through but the exchanges still haven't changed it over so its still a slow-motion rebrand. I wonder how the tickers actually changing will affect the price?
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

I got some beancash a while back.  Do you think the price of it could hit $1 ever?  I bought some a while back and wondering if i should just sell it off now since im not sure about this coin.  This coin seems to be nothing more than a gamble at the moment i got it at a lower price i bought it at.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

I don't think a rebranding is going to change the fortunes for Bitbean. The price has barely changed so far.

Realistically why would it, it's just a name change?

I got some beancash a while back.  Do you think the price of it could hit $1 ever?  I bought some a while back and wondering if i should just sell it off now since im not sure about this coin.  This coin seems to be nothing more than a gamble at the moment i got it at a lower price i bought it at.

It will never reach $1. Perhaps $0.1 in a best case scenario.

I would also be surprised if Binance list it, it seems to be mostly be used for P+D and the volume is generally very low.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
plasmodesmata

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

Are you sprouting?
plasmodesmata

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

I don't think a rebranding is going to change the fortunes for Bitbean. The price has barely changed so far.

Realistically why would it, it's just a name change?

It will never reach $1. Perhaps $0.1 in a best case scenario.

I would also be surprised if Binance list it, it seems to be mostly be used for P+D and the volume is generally very low.

Bittrex still hasn't updated the name, so the re-brand is in limbo.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: