Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KnCminer controller -> Bitburner Fury board (purely hypothetical question)  (Read 4980 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
warhawk187 (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 07:26:55 AM

Late night inebriated hypothetical question:

I understand that the controller board on the Saturn is a beagleboard plus another controller board with additional ports for more ASIC boards to attach to. The connectors look almost identical (CAN-BUS?). I am definitely not trying this, (I'm not THAT stupid) but just want to see what the professionals think would happen. Hypothetically, I would attach them with the power OFF, for obvious reasons. No, I'm not that stupid to actually go through with this, I just wanna throw it out there and see what you guys would think would happen. I presume, it would either fry the board or worse, but regardless humor me, because this board could sure use some thread that isn't dozens of people complaining about not having their preorders already.

And go!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: