Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regret!  (Read 4598 times)
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
your not the only one.
though you might have regreted on buying altcoins.
i think youll more gonna regret your actions if you have bought on the hype.
and sell on the deep dip.
we cant trust the market value for sure, because of its volatility
but one think is for sure.
were around when its down.
so probably were here also when it get hyped again.
and make some profit out of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
globpanels

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

for now I do not feel sorry because the market is currently in a bad condition so many prices fall, maybe in the future it will rise. maybe if you have invested and are now sorry because the price is getting lower. You should invest now because many predict in the day or month or next year the market will grow and prices will rise, so you will get a profit.
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

I think it's a strange question . Everyone made mistakes, everyone regrets that he could make a profit
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

You are not the only one that has regrets like this, I am sure that every investor in the market has such regrets, I know I do, but I make sure to remind myself of the fact that there is no way that I could have known which coins are going to grow that much. There are so many coins in the market and I cannot invest in all of them so I invest in the ones that I can and hope for the best

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

Of course I wish I had bought many coins, but I was afraid of losing money. But it's an experience. I made conclusions and on the basis of past mistakes I made profitable investments. Time will tell.   
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

We all make mistakes about which we will regret later, the most important thing is to perceive such errors as a lesson and experience. We will always have time to invest, as this market is volatile and cyclical.
keramzit

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

I think we're all sorry . Everyone makes mistakes . no one can know what the price will be after a while
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

No regrets, you need to forget the past to be successful. You need to learn the knowledge of coins and still have the opportunity to transfer you a lot of money, but you must be professional enough. The cryptocurrency has just begun. Ordinary people think it is over.

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

Of course we all do.

As they say, If you miss the bus, there's always another one coming.

Move on and learn from the mistakes of the past and not repeat them again.
Crew09

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

Yes, I regret just getting to know Crypto, I should have known him when he emerged from the beginning and until now, maybe it has changed my fate now. but I think again for what I regret, it's still not too late if I just know him. I hope that I can contribute more to Crypto so that every investment I decide can satisfy the results.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

No regrets, you need to forget the past to be successful. You need to learn the knowledge of coins and still have the opportunity to transfer you a lot of money, but you must be professional enough. The cryptocurrency has just begun. Ordinary people think it is over.
If you will keep thinking about your fail decisions it will just slowing your attempt to be successful, forget those things that will just lessen your
faith, much preferred to move forward and enjoy your journey, from each failures there's lesson to learn and move forward it will happen when
it is the right time for you, you will be successful too.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

regret is not everything, if we see opportunities to not be able to return to
invest in different coins that will allow you to become even bigger.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Kekkins87

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

I think this feeling had every trader and not only for not buying altcoins but in the majority of cases for selling coins for 0,2 USD and within a few months the price pumped to 2 USD. This happens pretty often but you need to happy with what you have achieved.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

I think that you should not regret it, it will lead to nothing. You just need to look for new promising altcoins that have not yet shown growth. Recently, there have been quite interesting ICO, coins of which have not shown proper growth due to the situation in the market.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

I also don't have regret on my investment because I already earned profit on it, maybe regret of not selling it before and now they fall but I want to hold them for future used, i've wait for now is the market to be stable again by this December.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

I think in this industry, you will hardly see anyone who has not regretted his actions or inactions before. The most important thing is for us to get more things right than those we get wrong. It is not possible to always make the right decision in this space.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

It's a sore spot for a lot of people . We all probably had situations where we regret that it is too early sold. I try in such cases not to follow the coin I sold too much. Because if I did, then there were my reasons, and still no time to return
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
Yes,i feel you mate because there were existing altcoins that has a very great potential that had proven its worth in the market.Altcoins that is very promising and had grown more in its value.. meaning early investors have profited alot on these altcoins and never sold their invested tokens or coins.A very clear ROI.

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

I think in this industry, you will hardly see anyone who has not regretted his actions or inactions before. The most important thing is for us to get more things right than those we get wrong. It is not possible to always make the right decision in this space.
It is necessary not to bother and not to focus attention on their failures, but to strive to learn something and not to repeat past mistakes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: