Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regret!  (Read 4596 times)
Bhalibad

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

Not I Smiley.  im in a few tokens. Don't worry. OP will get an opportunity. Just have the money ready and be ready to buy when the bears show up.

If I have a token I will not sell at this time  because the price is lower so that I cannot   fell regrets. Wait time when will be the market is rissing and that is the time I can sell my token because I'll buy what I need in my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

Yes, I've also felt the regret of not investing in Altcoin.
I originally wanted to invest in Ethereum but I was hesitant to invest.
In this time, Ethereum became rising in price even today the price of Ethereum is quite high.
I sometimes regret why not always invested in Ethereum.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:54:32 AM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Are you still regret right now? does not seem. That is, the market will always fluctuate. And we will enter the swing whenever we start buying.
So if you are still eyeing altcoin you've ever missed, it seems you currently have a second chance to buy.
aderupoko

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:01:40 AM

There is not a lot of a point in regretting that, were you interested in investing in ripples and something or someone stopped you? If that was the case then you may deserve to feel some regret, but if you did not saw that ripples could do that kind of movement until it  happened then you are not really in a position to regret anything since you were never in a position to make money out of those movements in the market.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Maybe this time you are laughing at your regrets. There are hundreds of coins, and only a few grow as we want. So skipping a purchase is everyone's problem. But coins are created every day, we just have to find out which of them is right for now, for regretting something too seriously, it will only lead us to other regrets.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:24:15 AM

Maybe in my opinion, the regret that I can recall when it comes to alts is not selling off just after 2 months following the launch. Had I known that it was already moon then I should've just sold everything and traveled the world. By the way, there are just my tokens from a bounty campaign.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

That becomes a mistake if not using the opportunity well.
It used to be very low altcoin but did not buy it, but now the price of altcoin soared and even the price rose many times.
Maybe will find it difficult to resist regret it.
What should be done is to start again looking for coins that have the potential to rise in the future and always use the opportunity well.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

Regrets you have done You do not have to regret anymore.
I think, make your remorse as a lesson so you will not repeat it again.
Keep the spirit to see the future and believe the benefits in altcoin will come to you.

I also once regretted having sold my ETH 11 at a bargain price.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:02:21 AM

Some people regret not entering on Bitcoin at the beginning of creation, some regret missing Neo bought last year, and some regret selling token just before jumping 20 times. But some also feel grateful not to buy in january this year. That's the silkus, and we just need to buy, and sell at a higher price.
There can be different forms of regrets, however I don't think dwelling on it too much can help us to be more productive and creative in making decisions. Failures and mistakes are always part of our growth and maturity, that's if we only know how to manage them positively. Every experience teaches a lesson and opportunities to improve, never be afraid to fail, be afraid that there will be no more lessons learned.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

Surely there are many who experience such a thing because not all communities can predict when a coin will reach a high price. So they can not act appropriately, so they can get a lot of benefits. For example, bitcoin, formerly bitcoin is a small coin that many people underestimate, then sometime in 2017, the incident pumping to bitcoin, which resulted in bitcoin soared many times over. Then after those many communities who regret it, because it has underestimated bitcoin and then they just try to get it when the value of bitcoin is high.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

I myself yeah ever regret about it. However, regret means nothing. Makes this situation as one of our lesson when going to invest. With the big and deep analysis, we can see whether the coins are profitable or not in the future prediction. However, prediction based on the analysis will not always guarantee to happen 100%. Just make sure not to be scammed. But in this case, if it is not our time to gain those big profits, so it will not be ours.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

Well, I did not invest in altcoins or tokens that grew by 400-800 percent, but I'm happy with what I have. Some of my altcoins have doubled in size and I think it's pretty good.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

Yes I have, a few months ago, I have seen a good ICO but I still doubt to invest, an now I regret hahahahaaha
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

Sometimes i feel regret when i see coin that i sell rising the price. Its happen to any body and i think we just miss opportunity. We should regret it but we should make it right too in the future

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Eloson

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

I will say that in crypto currency regret is constant because at times you will regret investing in a particular coin, So also I might  regret not investing in coin that hit top in market. As for me I regret not investing in ETH early
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:18:03 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 04:35:04 AM by marcbitcoins

Yes I have, a few months ago, I have seen a good ICO but I still doubt to invest, an now I regret hahahahaaha

Missing an opportunity to invest in an ICO or in an Altcoins that become very successful in the market is really regretful in the end in which this is common situation especially that scam ICO are now rampant in crypto investments. Also sometimes that we are really in doubt if the ICO or the Altcoins are really have the potential to earn big. So for me missing and regretting are normal thing specially in this investments which is very risky because the price is really unpredictable.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

Regret is the key to have a second chance, because this is how you know that you are in bad decision. But in this crypto currency world regret is somehow we say its nature because second chance is always open and still have a chance to success in crypto world even if it is a second time.

Maybe. But I really regret that I did not buy Bitcoins when they were very cheap, years ago. Vice versa, I even sold all of my BTC. I could be a very rich, wealthy man if I was more patient at that time.
dasniz888

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

If to think of that how many we could earn on this or that coin if we invested in it in time and to regret for it, then it is possible to go crazy. Equally well it is possible to think of that that was if I was born in family of the billionaire! =))
david tien

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

My greatest regret was sold out XRP when it hit 0.4$ and now i keeping my self to be patient
Dot not make your self become a gamble, try to write your rule and follow it
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

you can always think that way and live full of regrets (and not only in the cryptocurrencies field), but you can also think about the millions of dollars invested in coins that were not successful and their value is now almost non-existent, so you can get peace of mind just investing a little in each currency that you see interesting and if you have success keep investing until you feel confident about your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: