Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful, bitcoin will correct  (Read 857 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:56:54 AM

If not now, eventually.

The price is over inflated, that value has to come from somewhere. The overall economies don't just create value out of nowhere, they move it around.
If the market swells so as we have learnt from the past there will always be a correction to find market equilibrium.

I'm warning you now, as a friend. Don't be caught out when it corrects.
Draw down your stake. Leave some in it if you really want but trust be its better to be safe than sorry as it will correct and when it does if you're not prepared you will loss heavily.

Bitcoin has helped to spread wealth to those who believe in and support new technology. It is time to take that money and invest it in developments elsewhere while we still have the chance.

I have been preaching this for months at this point. finally, finally, the reckoning is happening, we are slowly starting to establish a dead cat bounce. As OP, i suggest going in which a percentage scheme (50% in 50% out for example). Anyone that says they know how this will go is lying to you plainly. There is a ton of profit to made in thses disrupted markets ,but there is also a fortune to be lost. be careful. look at general trends, back that chart out to 1 - 6 hours candles before you make a purchase.

I dont think this is over yet.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:57:51 AM

A dead cat bounce was what I thought it was, just was waiting for confirmation. If it falls below what looked like to be the new support, I'll sell all.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

If not now, eventually.

The price is over inflated, that value has to come from somewhere. The overall economies don't just create value out of nowhere, they move it around.
If the market swells so as we have learnt from the past there will always be a correction to find market equilibrium.

Draw down your stake. Leave some in it if you really want but trust be its better to be safe than sorry as it will correct and when it does if you're not prepared you will loss heavily.

Bitcoin has helped to spread wealth to those who believe in and support new technology. It is time to take that money and invest it in developments elsewhere while we still have the chance.

I have been preaching this for months at this point. finally, finally, the reckoning is happening, we are slowly starting to establish a dead cat bounce. As OP, i suggest going in which a percentage scheme (50% in 50% out for example). Anyone that says they know how this will go is lying to you plainly. There is a ton of profit to made in thses disrupted markets ,but there is also a fortune to be lost. be careful. look at general trends, back that chart out to 1 - 6 hours candles before you make a purchase.

I dont think this is over yet.
certainly everyone must decide for themselves and choose the best time, but it is also important to believe that bitcoin will grow and not be panic-stricken
coinSpecter32

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:30:56 PM

Well bitcoins correction I guess have ended. The price right now is going up and expected to reach 20k before the year ended. I think all of the fears are now gone.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:50:53 PM

If not now, eventually.

Those people who believes in bitcoin gain more profit than to those who have less patience and decide to sell their btc if its price increases that can cause a correction.Most of investors wanted to profit immediately are those newbies that doesnt want to hold their btc for a long time because of being afraid to drop in its lowest price..holding takes a lot of courage to do it..if investors would sell their btc maybe thàts what they think a perfecr time for them to profit its their choice and we have nothing to do it..even if it affects btc price as a whole.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:55:28 PM

What you have told is correct we should be more cautious about the correction of bitcoin price at this level is lot to mean and we have to accept that it is good for everyone to sustain in bitcoin the inflation is everywhere and in every product but about bitcoin it looks like something odd, at least it started to consist on this level which will create more confident about the rate of bitcoin and its performance.

coinSpecter32

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

Still we cannot remove the fear of others in bitcoin. Compared from the price before when it was just starting, there are $$$ involved right now. If someone will lose, they will lose big.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:07:47 AM

What you have told is correct we should be more cautious about the correction of bitcoin price at this level is lot to mean and we have to accept that it is good for everyone to sustain in bitcoin the inflation is everywhere and in every product but about bitcoin it looks like something odd, at least it started to consist on this level which will create more confident about the rate of bitcoin and its performance.

I think this they so called price corrections is just a manipulation attempt on bitcoin to make price fall down and to disappear by dragging people to become panicking selling all their bitcoin and other digital currencies. I believed there is conspiracy of some group of people like the banks that they will try to get rid of digital currencies.
coinSpecter32

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:09:27 AM

I don't think bank is involved in this, and there is no manipulation of price right now. The price depends on the movements of traders in the market.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:19:41 AM

Those who have been watching a while already knew this and have hedged their funds/bets/positions in order to ride out the storm.

puturo

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

Before the value of bitcoin is dropping i already get a little bit of profit. But still i did not get my investment yet because i'm hoping for the value of bitcoin to go up again for this christmas.

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:34:53 AM

Bullish season is coming again. I think Bitcoin will go up 18k level. Until new year we can see 20k level. I dont believe that bitcoin will make a correction at this level again.
I do not see that, but I see until the end of the year there will be under 20K. and this is a tough day for bitcoin.
coinSpecter32

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:39:51 AM

Before the value of bitcoin is dropping i already get a little bit of profit. But still i did not get my investment yet because i'm hoping for the value of bitcoin to go up again for this christmas.

Well lucky for you, just wait for another correction and then invest again. What is really important in bitcoin is to get profit, no matter how many corrections will happen.
werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:46:36 AM

These price swings were predictable and they will continue to do so for quite a while.

The BTC price arises from supply and demand. Especially in countries with great uncertainty, both politically and with the currency, people go to the BTC
The big funds and financial firms are taking profits, so the slump. We must not forget that the BTC has a real value, which is currently at about $ 8,000, below which the price will not fall.

The BTC has arrived in the big financial world, so it will continue to grow in 2018. The government's announcements to regulate it will lead to falling prices for a short time, but then lead to strong price recoveries.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:39:20 AM

If not now, eventually.

The up and down impacts traders mostly but investors hold their coins for a long time. There have been many big and small corrections but the trend is always up.
Correction is indeed going to help so many people in collecting bitcoin at cheap rates which would have not been possible otherwise. Bitcoin is one of the most expensive commodities of world and it is really hard for people to buy it directly with cash from exchanges.

Hopefully correction will lead to some decrease in values which is going to invite new investors in bitcoin market and will simply increase the prices ultimately.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:40:11 AM

The correction has now happened and now people are panicking but for me I'm more worried if btc just continue going up and not having this correction. It's better this way and then another all time high next year.
nicesquawk

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

That is possible at the rate that bitcoin is rising now. It opened windows for investors and opportunities that they want, but in the future a correction would happen.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

If not now, eventually.

Yes, the price of bitcoin has been corrected once, and then it may be up again, in my opinion.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Where the world will be when everybody would read everything on the web and think that's true...Sorry but I have no evidence to trust you and  I recommend to  others to do like me.
coinSpecter32

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:42:01 AM

Where the world will be when everybody would read everything on the web and think that's true...Sorry but I have no evidence to trust you and  I recommend to  others to do like me.

Actually its true, every price movement there is a correction expected. It can be backed by how the bitcoin moves in the market, you could actually analyze that once bitcoin goes up big, it will go down to correct the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: