Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale][Bounty] Crypto Trust Network - Solving Crypto Fraud  (Read 1467 times)
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:21:11 AM

I'm not sure if this has been covered, but I'm interested in the type of machine learning you will be using. Will you be applying neural networks or other machine learning algorithms? What is the advantages to the ones you plan to use and how will you obtain the data to train?

I am not sure if they would want to release that sort of information or not. Your question made me curious, so I decided to take a look back in the CTN whitepaper. On page 27 they mention that they will be using deep learning and data analysis. They don't mention the specific implementation details but I know deep learning is cutting edge and I am sure there is data out there to harvest somewhere. I'm genuinely excited to keep up with this project and the development.

Awesome, thanks for the response. It helps. I'm glad to see they are using deep learning. I can't wait for more information.  Grin

I am happy to help. I am also ready to hear more information about this project. I (and many others) have said it before, but I think this project is much needed.

Will the services for CTN be on the blockchain or will it be centralized? I think that is one of the parts I'm not fully understanding yet.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

I am curious how development is going for CTN. Is there a Github repo (or something equivalent) available for us to view?

Does anyone know where to find the latest news?
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

I am curious how development is going for CTN. Is there a Github repo (or something equivalent) available for us to view?

Does anyone know where to find the latest news?

I find their Reddit to be really helpful for finding information about what's been going on: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoTrustNetwork/. Does anyone know if they have a Telegram?
celestio

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

Does anyone have any information about whether or not CTN will be centralized or decentralized?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

It looks like there are only 9 days left for the CTN token sale. Is there a place to view the progress?

I found it on their homepage: https://cryptotrust.network/tokensale

67,016.85 CTN minted so far. Soft cap is 500,000.00 CTN. 5,5 days left. Those are worrisome figures.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Pre-sale was over at the end of last month right? When does the ICO end?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

It looks like there are only 9 days left for the CTN token sale. Is there a place to view the progress?

I found it on their homepage: https://cryptotrust.network/tokensale

67,016.85 CTN minted so far. Soft cap is 500,000.00 CTN. 5,5 days left. Those are worrisome figures.

What will happen to unsold tokens? Also, is there a bounty? I think they honestly need more marketing to get the word out about this project.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

I think this has been asked before, but I didn't see an answer. Are there any regulatory risks for this project?
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

Pre-sale was over at the end of last month right? When does the ICO end?

The token sale ends in 4 days. I am not sure what the plans are after that.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Arrrvin

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

What will happen to unsold tokens? Also, is there a bounty? I think they honestly need more marketing to get the word out about this project.

From the whitepaper:

"Token sale soft cap: CTN must sell a minimum of 500,000 tokens for the sale to proceed; if we do not reach this target we will refund the ETH."

There is a bounty, I did Dutch translations for the project. At this moment I would not advice to step into bounty work however since chances are high that your work will turn futile. I do want them to succees of course, but only a big investor can save the soft cap now, with two days to go. Pity, it isn't a bad project at all.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:00:05 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 09:18:47 PM by joblessminer

From the whitepaper:

"Token sale soft cap: CTN must sell a minimum of 500,000 tokens for the sale to proceed; if we do not reach this target we will refund the ETH."

There is a bounty, I did Dutch translations for the project. At this moment I would not advice to step into bounty work however since chances are high that your work will turn futile. I do want them to succees of course, but only a big investor can save the soft cap now, with two days to go. Pity, it isn't a bad project at all.

Do you know where the best place to get updates about details on what is happening after the sale? I think the project has a lot of potential and I'm still hopeful.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

From the whitepaper:

I'm surprised they set their soft cap so high. I'm still holding out hope. Maybe they can lower the price and get someone in on this?
Arrrvin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

I'm surprised they set their soft cap so high. I'm still holding out hope. Maybe they can lower the price and get someone in on this?

Do you know where the best place to get updates about details on what is happening after the sale? I think the project has a lot of potential and I'm still hopeful.

Try their Telegram chat: https://t.me/joinchat/HjlHKg3kP28iZUv2fW69Aw

I just read there that the team is still negotiating with substantial investors, so there is still hope left.
joblessminer

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

I just read there that the team is still negotiating with substantial investors, so there is still hope left.

Thanks for your help. I will check on Telegram. Also, that's great to hear about them negotiating with investors. I knew there had to be some potential solution to keep this project going Smiley
celestio

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

That link isn't working for me. I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but I googled it and found this link, which does work: https://t.me/cryptotrustnetwork

HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

I am just learning about this project. It is great to see that someone is taking a step to fight fraud/theft of crypto. I really like the idea of the trust rating and identification verification. Obviously trustless networks are helpful in many situations, but there are also many situations where a trust network would be more beneficial. I think this project is currently undervalued.
joblessminer

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

In the case that your minimum target is not met, how long will it take for you to refund the money? Hopefully that isn't the case, but I have to ask in case the worst occurs.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

In the case that your minimum target is not met, how long will it take for you to refund the money? Hopefully that isn't the case, but I have to ask in case the worst occurs.

I think it's a fair question considering there is 21 hours left of the sale and they aren't nearing the goal. I hope they extend the sale and do more marketing. As far as how long it takes to refund, no idea.
Arrrvin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

That link isn't working for me. I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but I googled it and found this link, which does work: https://t.me/cryptotrustnetwork

Just tried it. The link is working for me. I got the link from their website.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

They have a contract that prevents their ability to withdraw ETH until the token sale is successful. It is supposed to automatically refund ETH in the event that the sale is unsuccessful. I haven't heard anymore news about their progress on the sale, but I imagine they are trying to figure out a good way to hit the soft cap. I wonder if they will extend the sale since there is only an hour left.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: