Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale][Bounty] Crypto Trust Network - Solving Crypto Fraud  (Read 1454 times)
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

I'm surprised they set their soft cap so high. I'm still holding out hope. Maybe they can lower the price and get someone in on this?

Do you know where the best place to get updates about details on what is happening after the sale? I think the project has a lot of potential and I'm still hopeful.

Try their Telegram chat: https://t.me/joinchat/HjlHKg3kP28iZUv2fW69Aw

I just read there that the team is still negotiating with substantial investors, so there is still hope left.

That link isn't working for me. I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but I googled it and found this link, which does work: https://t.me/cryptotrustnetwork

Just tried it. The link is working for me. I got the link from their website.

Any news from Telegram on the sale that's ending soon and what the plans are after? I'm unable to access Telegram at the moment or I would check it out myself.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Okay, the sale is over. What's happening now?
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

They're going to refund and give it another try in a couple of months. You can read about it on their Medium account: https://medium.com/@cryptotrustnet
Arrrvin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

CTN Token Sale: Unsuccessful — The future, refunds and bounties

***Refund guide can be found here***

Hi CTN Community,

We are unfortunately at the end of our unsuccessful token sale. We firstly wanted to thank everyone who supported us by contributing to the token sale, helping sharing our dream or taking part with in bounty program.

Despite our efforts, our CTN Token Sale was unsuccessful. The sale has been a long and tough process for us — with our company pouring time, money and resources into every aspect of the project including concept, resources, marketing, development and more.

We have learnt a lot over our journey and have identified areas we were lacking — some key factors which we feel contributed to our unsuccessful token sale:

Lack of community ‘buzz’
Competing with other larger projects with advertising budgets
Perceived ROI with a project containing ‘industry good’
Lack of private equity
Despite the above our company and team have committed to carrying on Crypto Trust Network. The past few months has seen us inundated with stories from the community of people being scammed, phishing attempts (which we, ourselves experienced the first night of our sale) and more. This has only fueled the fire of CTN and motivated us even more to get our platform off the ground.

As such, CTN will be making a return within the next few months — we are restructuring our business model and will be offering a private equity sale before the public token sale to kick-start the platform.

Refunds
Of course as we didn’t hit the softcap all CTN token holders will be eligible for a refund of their ETH. We are using an industry standard painless ERC20 refund mechanism which will allow you to retrieve the ETH you contributed to the CTN token sale. We will be doing a full blog post around this process and have support staff on hand to help with the process if required.

Bounty
As our token sale was unsuccessful we will be re-launching the CTN token in the proceeding months; as such we will honor all bounty program contributors under our new structure. We will be sending our an email specifically to all our bounty hunters with more detail around this.

We are deeply appreciative for all the support from all contributors and on behalf of myself and all the team I want to apologize for failing to meet our targets; however after some re-development and private equity deals are finalized we will be back and better than ever.

Please feel free to reach our directly to me with any questions.

Jim Dowling
CEO
Crypto Trust Network
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

CTN Token Sale: Unsuccessful — The future, refunds and bounties

***Refund guide can be found here***

Hi CTN Community,

We are unfortunately at the end of our unsuccessful token sale. We firstly wanted to thank everyone who supported us by contributing to the token sale, helping sharing our dream or taking part with in bounty program.

Despite our efforts, our CTN Token Sale was unsuccessful. The sale has been a long and tough process for us — with our company pouring time, money and resources into every aspect of the project including concept, resources, marketing, development and more.

We have learnt a lot over our journey and have identified areas we were lacking — some key factors which we feel contributed to our unsuccessful token sale:

Lack of community ‘buzz’
Competing with other larger projects with advertising budgets
Perceived ROI with a project containing ‘industry good’
Lack of private equity
Despite the above our company and team have committed to carrying on Crypto Trust Network. The past few months has seen us inundated with stories from the community of people being scammed, phishing attempts (which we, ourselves experienced the first night of our sale) and more. This has only fueled the fire of CTN and motivated us even more to get our platform off the ground.

As such, CTN will be making a return within the next few months — we are restructuring our business model and will be offering a private equity sale before the public token sale to kick-start the platform.

Refunds
Of course as we didn’t hit the softcap all CTN token holders will be eligible for a refund of their ETH. We are using an industry standard painless ERC20 refund mechanism which will allow you to retrieve the ETH you contributed to the CTN token sale. We will be doing a full blog post around this process and have support staff on hand to help with the process if required.

Bounty
As our token sale was unsuccessful we will be re-launching the CTN token in the proceeding months; as such we will honor all bounty program contributors under our new structure. We will be sending our an email specifically to all our bounty hunters with more detail around this.

We are deeply appreciative for all the support from all contributors and on behalf of myself and all the team I want to apologize for failing to meet our targets; however after some re-development and private equity deals are finalized we will be back and better than ever.

Please feel free to reach our directly to me with any questions.

Jim Dowling
CEO
Crypto Trust Network

I sorry to see that the sale was unsuccessful. I appreciate the update. I think this project is worthy of another try. But I think you're right about why this happened. Hopefully you are able to work past the challenges and have a more successful sale next time.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

They're going to refund and give it another try in a couple of months. You can read about it on their Medium account: https://medium.com/@cryptotrustnet

Thanks for the update. It is good to see they aren't giving up just yet. It's a tough market right now with so many scams. It says a lot that they are refunding people. I hope the next sale is successful.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

Terrible news. I guess there's no accounting for taste. Everyone is too busy throwing wheel barrows of cash at obvious scams I guess.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

Terrible news. I guess there's no accounting for taste. Everyone is too busy throwing wheel barrows of cash at obvious scams I guess.

My thoughts entirely. Here is a really great project that has an actual problem to solve and that could potentially help the community and they couldn't raise enough. Yet people who are scammers can raise tons.  Undecided I'm upset to see this but I'm excited to see that they aren't done. I wish them luck in future endeavors and plan to continue following this project because it's one of the few that I actually believe in.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

It's good that the team is refunding us. I wish that they would have met their goal. This is a bummer but I will be looking for them in the future.
Arrrvin

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

It's good that the team is refunding us. I wish that they would have met their goal. This is a bummer but I will be looking for them in the future.

As a bounty translator for this project the latter is my only perspective. I too had much higher expectations from this project, but I also see that the project was under-hyped. A well planned marketing campaign during the ICO creating hype is so important to achieve your goals. I don't like it, but that's how it is in this scene. I sincerely hope they will take their second chance.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

As a bounty translator for this project the latter is my only perspective. I too had much higher expectations from this project, but I also see that the project was under-hyped. A well planned marketing campaign during the ICO creating hype is so important to achieve your goals. I don't like it, but that's how it is in this scene. I sincerely hope they will take their second chance.

Agree. This is one of the few projects I think are valuable. It was entirely undervalued from the start. I hope they step up the marketing next time around and try to get the word out. Maybe even providing referrals could help.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

I am sorry to see they didn't have success in the sale. Sad Hopefully the team pushes their project more in the next sale because it is one of the better projects I have seen.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

Has the team released a date for when they plan to try again?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Has the team released a date for when they plan to try again?

I am also curious about this. In the article, it just says "in the proceeding months" they will be relaunching. I guess they want to have a good plan before they announce the date. I hope we know soon.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

interesting concept,the security has always been the most concerned problem for the users of cryptocurrency and i think the original intention of this service is designed for large customers.hope this project will run it well
nguyen.minie

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

Congratulations on the new thread, It looks awesome. Smiley
obelsna99

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

seems nice project to me , i will wait for any infor Smiley