Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pay with bitcoin without bitcoin?  (Read 234 times)
A.Delaney (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:19:52 AM

I am trying to place an order on a website that only accepts bitcoin. Since I don’t have enough bitcoins currently. I need to convert dollars to bitcoins either by credit card, debit, or PayPal. Then some how pay with the bitcoins. The website uses coinpayments. Where do I begin? Please help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:11:47 AM

You can you use localbitcoins, coinbase or cex.io to convert cash to bitcoins. I personally use them Smiley
carliexoxo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

I mainly use Paxful because you can buy Bitcoins using Gift cards, Western union, Paypal and Meet in person, they have 300+ payment method.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

Thats about the same question as paying with euro if only dollars are exepted.

you will need to exchange your cash for bitcoins and then pay with bitcoin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
A.Delaney (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

And then I just pay the merchant directly from my trezor ? looks like they use a system called coinpayments.
rj_kawawa

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:00:48 PM

You can find a trader here selling bitcoin in exchange to fiat. You can see it on Marketplace>Currency Exchange. If you can't see a post selling btc, you can post a thread that you are buying some btc but be careful on dealing with some trader, there are some scammers trying to steal your money.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:06:17 AM

You cannot pay with bitcoin without bitcoin in any transaction you'd like to transact. If i were you, you should try coins.ph or any reliable online wallets that converts cash to bitcoin.  So that, you can have your bitcoin that you can use in any transaction.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

coinbase is the famous and even localbitcoin supports main currency to bitcoin and vice versa, when choosing local bitcoin need to choose trusted seller. and there are so many currency sites details can be obtained on the same bitcointalk forum like marketplace and currency exchnage information,there are so much information available on this site .

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

I am trying to place an order on a website that only accepts bitcoin. Since I don’t have enough bitcoins currently. I need to convert dollars to bitcoins either by credit card, debit, or PayPal. Then some how pay with the bitcoins. The website uses coinpayments. Where do I begin? Please help.

Simply put, you want to buy bitcoin with fiat and since that is the case here, its very simple. First, the previous bitcoin you have, how did you get it? If you did not buy it, then you just need to visit sites that allows the buying of bitcoin via you cards depending on your country of residence because its more easier than the other. Either way, any country you are, just type on Google, take time to read quality reviews and follow the instructions. It should not be that hard to come through.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

Simply put, you want to buy bitcoin with fiat and since that is the case here, its very simple. First, the previous bitcoin you have, how did you get it? If you did not buy it, then you just need to visit sites that allows the buying of bitcoin via you cards depending on your country of residence because its more easier than the other. Either way, any country you are, just type on Google, take time to read quality reviews and follow the instructions. It should not be that hard to come through.
This is right which this is actually a basic thing since we can just simply buy bitcoins on any local exchange but much better which it is already on our country but if not there are lots of choices though but only select on the options which would suits you and wont really make hassle to much. If you do have card or bank then it wont really be that hard.Just took up to read some instructions then you are good to go.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

Why you gonna to buy the bitcoin debit card that would be optional to solve the payment with the bitcoins you have in btc debit card. For that service you will find the many site like spectrocoin, Bitpay and other debit card service sites.
If you want to pay without the bitcoin with cash use any fiat to btc exchange that will give a way to complete it.
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

buy bitcoin from coinbase and pay them
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:58:48 AM

There are 2 ways in which you can accomplish this task.

1. You can buy Bitcoins yourself for the amount of order and then pay the order. You can buy it from any seller at Localbitcoins, from any exchanges like coinbase, kraken etc.. but the fees would be high.

2. You can ask any of your friend who has Bitcoins to place the order for you. If none of your friends have BTC then create a thread in the forum asking for people to place the order and transferring cash to them in exchange for it. Be wise in the deal as there will be scammers too.
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:02:19 AM

Begin at searching the most compatible service exchange in your country. Try searching it each and every country sometimes doesnt have exchanges like we do at philippines India and US. But if you are in the philippines i might help you get on with that just chat me Cheers.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:46:01 PM

You should search for local bitcoin wallet in your country or used coinbase i know that they are accepting credit card for payment to have bitcoin or if there is financial institution can used to cash in money for bitcoin is much better it was easy and quick reflect in your wallet.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:27:44 PM

If you country is supported than buy some bitcoin from coinbase  using your credit card and than transfer it from there to bitcoin deposit address generated on the site, but make sure that you are sending coins to correct address as bitcoin transactions are not reversible.

Cex.io, bitpanda also supports credit card so you can also try them to buy bitcoin and send bitcoin from there to deposit address of merchant.
maribert

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

I mainly use Paxful because you can buy Bitcoins using Gift cards, Western union, Paypal and Meet in person, they have 300+ payment method.

Paxful is really great place to buy bitcoins but the exchange rate quite annoying like for paypal the highest bid I find is 1$=.75$. Bitrated is also a good place just watch for escrows reputation before doing any transaction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: