Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saying hello, what would you do in my position?  (Read 159 times)
bwolf (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

Hi guys

Got in  to crypto about 3 months ago so still a noob but learning fast. Great forum.

Initially invested 4k in a few coins and then on recommendation from a friend put 4k on the Kin ICO.

After a month I wondered what I had done as my 8k looked like 5k, things then started to pick up with the crescendo being last weekend when the porfolio hit 55k (mainly kin at about 40k , nice x 10) !

Bad last week for all concerned and now dropped to 35k, still pretty good. Obviously regretting not selling kin but I must admit I did come in to this with the intention of HODLING until xmas 2018.

Thing is having seen first hand how quick things can go up and down, I am keen to get out earlier than xmas 2018 if I can as my nerves cannot stand the constant checks of portfolio.

Depending who you believe in the kin community, kin has a chance of reaching 1 cent by end of this year, that would give me 400k, but at the same time there are plenty of people who think it will crash and burn.

What would you guys do? Realise everyone has a different opinion but genuinely interested. My current thought is to leave just a quarter of my investment in Kin and using the other 3/4 to invest in two ico's ( Pundix and Bluzelle) and a top prospect coin (Wanachain) to give me a better chance of reaching my 400k target.

My portfolio looks like this currently:

KIN   64.91%
BTC   12.41%
ETH   10.49%
LTC    3.86%
XMR   2.88%
ADA   1.31%
SC      0.84%
TRX    0.82%
ZRX    0.64%
RDD    0.64%
XLM    0.61%
XVG    0.59%

Go easy on me guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mjenkins

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

Some of the smaller cap I'm invested in Powerledger, Decision Token, Upfiring, DNA, and Deep Onion. Excellent job making so much so fast and very measured portfolio.
bwolf (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

Thanks man.

I have been pretty lucky really with Kin, kicking myself I didnt sell this time last week, but guessing its the first of a few pumps.
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Hi guys

Got in  to crypto about 3 months ago so still a noob but learning fast. Great forum.

Initially invested 4k in a few coins and then on recommendation from a friend put 4k on the Kin ICO.

After a month I wondered what I had done as my 8k looked like 5k, things then started to pick up with the crescendo being last weekend when the porfolio hit 55k (mainly kin at about 40k , nice x 10) !

Bad last week for all concerned and now dropped to 35k, still pretty good. Obviously regretting not selling kin but I must admit I did come in to this with the intention of HODLING until xmas 2018.

Thing is having seen first hand how quick things can go up and down, I am keen to get out earlier than xmas 2018 if I can as my nerves cannot stand the constant checks of portfolio.

Depending who you believe in the kin community, kin has a chance of reaching 1 cent by end of this year, that would give me 400k, but at the same time there are plenty of people who think it will crash and burn.

What would you guys do? Realise everyone has a different opinion but genuinely interested. My current thought is to leave just a quarter of my investment in Kin and using the other 3/4 to invest in two ico's ( Pundix and Bluzelle) and a top prospect coin (Wanachain) to give me a better chance of reaching my 400k target.

My portfolio looks like this currently:

KIN   64.91%
BTC   12.41%
ETH   10.49%
LTC    3.86%
XMR   2.88%
ADA   1.31%
SC      0.84%
TRX    0.82%
ZRX    0.64%
RDD    0.64%
XLM    0.61%
XVG    0.59%

Go easy on me guys.

Hey, wow awesome portfolio. I actually have something similar. What I suggest is to definitely hodl TRX and LTC. I don't know much about Pundix or Wanachain, but Bluzelle looks like a very good project indeed. I didn't get participate though as I have a couple of other icos in my watchlist: Matrixchain, DIW, Quantum1net. - Hope this helps!
bwolf (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

I am hoping that Kin goes up just slightly in the next few days then I think I am going sell a 3rd of it (Hopefully around 10k) and put it all on Wanchain. That seems like a great prospect for 50/100 x this year
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

And I'm still afraid to invest anything. I think while I'm new, I'll try to make money on the bounty and understand in which projects to invest.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

I really don't know what's so special on KIN and why it holds an enormous 64.91% of your portfolio, even surpassing BTC, ETH, and XMR; which is very confusing for me honestly. I'd personally go higher on those 3, and significantly drop down my KIN investment to probably 5% maximum.

But hey, if you really believe in KIN then go for it. It's your money at the end of the day. Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Great investement, but I feel that you need to be warry  of your KIN investement and start lowering a bit that part and invest more in something else, rise the % of your bitcoin holding, an set a 10% for other promising altcoins/ico.
cyber_smiley

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

OP If you want you cna cash out 4k$ to bring all of this to zero loss for you.Later you can hold or simply try to pick up some other altcoins, avoid bitcoin it can't give you much in return. Do note that all of this is risky atm.

Congratz on your investment!!!!! 35k-55k is a lot of money man.

I really don't know what's so special on KIN and why it holds an enormous 64.91% of your portfolio, even surpassing BTC, ETH, and XMR; which is very confusing for me honestly. I'd personally go higher on those 3, and significantly drop down my KIN investment to probably 5% maximum.

But hey, if you really believe in KIN then go for it. It's your money at the end of the day. Tongue

KIN is good because it's backed up by famous chat kik. Because theres a good company behind it, no matter what it is used for - you have to understand flat way of thinking by majority of people that's how you get rich. Same is telegram lunches their ICO it will be pumped really hard.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

KIN is good because it's backed up by famous chat kik. Because theres a good company behind it, no matter what it is used for - you have to understand flat way of thinking by majority of people that's how you get rich. Same is telegram lunches their ICO it will be pumped really hard.

I completely agree with you. You really don't have to have a good project for your tokens to rise in price, you just need good and famous partnerships and such for the publicity. A perfect example in my opinion would be TRX  Roll Eyes. Welp, who am I kidding. People don't read whitepapers and do their research anyway, everything is based on hype.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bwolf (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

Cheers guys, thanks for the responses.

Yep, Kin went 10 x  (now more like 6x) which is why it now takes up so much of my portfolio.

Thinking now of leaving just a third of my kin in and diversifying to wanchain,and ICX, also the ICO'S for Bluzelle, Bee token, and Apex look really interesting.

Seemed like all coins were bouncing back yesterday but bad day again today.
cyber_smiley

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

Cheers guys, thanks for the responses.

Yep, Kin went 10 x  (now more like 6x) which is why it now takes up so much of my portfolio.

Thinking now of leaving just a third of my kin in and diversifying to wanchain,and ICX, also the ICO'S for Bluzelle, Bee token, and Apex look really interesting.

Seemed like all coins were bouncing back yesterday but bad day again today.

You have to understand that speculation is like number 1 thing driving most of alts, when you see some pumps people tend to take their profits which is why they can stay in red zone for some time. I ma sure when many are in red, there are few who are gaining and are in green
StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

Wow, I am impressed, this is a really good return, even though it goes up and down (and I guess that's normal in trading),
you should maybe at a good high point cash out on your initial investment and let the earned money work for you.

That's what I would to cover any losses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: