View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobbyny

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:49:07 AM

hi, welcome aboard!!! -- Bitcoin boat --
if you live in USA, Coinbase or Gemini is the best exchange to open your account to purchase Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin.
to open an account you need photo id and back account# or credit card. the id verification might take some time... just be patient and keep checking your email. Good Luck!
carliexoxo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:38:56 AM

Hello! Welcome to the forum. I first purchase my BTC thru Paxful. I purchased them using a Gift card. They have 300+ ways on how to purchase a bitcoin.

Helpful links on how to buy BTC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4R_3-kN3sg
https://kb.paxful.com/kb/buy-bitcoins/
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:26:59 AM

I would recommend opening an account with coinbase.com once an account is created you can link your bank account to it. When your account is verified you are able to buy and sell BTC, LTC & ETH as you please. There should be a support section if you have any issues.
kawasaki5050

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ This list about all exchanges allows you can buy and trade Bitcoin. Just select any exchange with proper methods for buying in your fiat.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:32:24 AM

Depends on the country you are from. If you are from US, go with coinbase. For other virwox is good site of you buying large number of bitcoin.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

thanks, registered with coinbase.com) It's works
coinsensus21

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

better buy yourself some food or smth Cheesy
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

Where would one start at? And how to buy
Generally on exchange. You exchange your local currency to bitcoin and back.
Depends on your country of origin there are best local exchanges or global ones like bitfinex, bitstamp, gemini etc.
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

I think the best way is to find  good deal in https://localbitcoins.com/ , meet the seller is my best option .
welcome to our community . Enjoy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
justthetip69

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

I think the best way is to find  good deal in https://localbitcoins.com/ , meet the seller is my best option .
welcome to our community . Enjoy

This. Not necessarily meet someone, but take advantage of their trust ratings system and the escrow mechanism.

Plus, there'll definitely be someone in your country taking all kinds of local payment methods, so you could just go to e.g. a payments kiosk or a payment machine at a mall and pay for your Bitcoin. This is especially actual for eastern Europe.
Pali

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

If you live in Europe your best option is to buy from litebit.eu. I've used them a long time now. Ever since I do I haven't been scammed.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: