Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Migration from Havelock to Bitfunder  (Read 1280 times)
wizzardTim (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:00:51 PM

Hi all,

I'd like to ask whether I can move my assets from Havelock to Bitfunder (eg NEOBEE). Also, what would be the process and cost.

Thanks in advance

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:03:17 PM

From the prospectus:

Transfer of Shares
Shares of the underlying asset on BitFunder may be imported or exported into any NEOBEE passthrough managed by TAT Investments, or to the underlying asset on Bitfunder.

There is no minimum quantity for transfers, but any transfer order must pay a 1.0 Bitcoin service fee.

How to Transfer Shares:
Simply push the amount of shares to the issuer account on the source exchange, then send an e-mail to tat.investments@gmail.com noting your account name on the destination exchange you have chosen. Please use the same e-mail address you have registered with the source exchange for verification purposes.

After your shares and request have been received, TAT Investments will push your new shares to your account in approximately 24-48 hours.

NOTE: TAT Investments is not responsible for any lost value, arbitrage, or trading opportunities due to delays in processing transfer requests.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:05:43 PM

If the 1 BTC is too steep, you might want to split the cost with some(one/people) that you trust.
kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:10:17 PM

Wow, that fee is ridiculous. 1 BTC for a mostly automatic process that takes TAT a few seconds to execute. Cheesy

And people wonder why stock exchange regulation exists.

コピペ copypaste
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:27:52 PM

Wow, that fee is ridiculous. 1 BTC for a mostly automatic process that takes TAT a few seconds to execute. Cheesy

Well then try transfering a stock between the NYSE and an european exchange.
wizzardTim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 01:05:58 PM

From the prospectus:

Transfer of Shares
Shares of the underlying asset on BitFunder may be imported or exported into any NEOBEE passthrough managed by TAT Investments, or to the underlying asset on Bitfunder.

There is no minimum quantity for transfers, but any transfer order must pay a 1.0 Bitcoin service fee.

How to Transfer Shares:
Simply push the amount of shares to the issuer account on the source exchange, then send an e-mail to tat.investments@gmail.com noting your account name on the destination exchange you have chosen. Please use the same e-mail address you have registered with the source exchange for verification purposes.

After your shares and request have been received, TAT Investments will push your new shares to your account in approximately 24-48 hours.

NOTE: TAT Investments is not responsible for any lost value, arbitrage, or trading opportunities due to delays in processing transfer requests.

Ok but how is the 1 BTC paid? Does the TAT hold an amount of shares that are currently equal to 1 BTC before the transaction is made or it would provide me with a deposit address?

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 01:15:23 PM

From the prospectus:

Transfer of Shares

How to Transfer Shares:

Ok but how is the 1 BTC paid? Does the TAT hold an amount of shares that are currently equal to 1 BTC before the transaction is made or it would provide me with a deposit address?

Simply follow the instructions and a payment address will be provided.
wizzardTim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 01:19:23 PM

From the prospectus:

Transfer of Shares

How to Transfer Shares:

Simply follow the instructions and a payment address will be provided.

Ok I will do so in the future.

Many thanks

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 01:45:40 PM

It's called friction. TAT makes it less feasible for small time investors to transfer a few shares here and there and still keeps the whales happy. It's good business practice; he'd get overtired of transferring a dozen shares here and there otherwise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: