Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3311 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:28:34 PM

Let's get acquainted closer – the BMAIL team placed profiles on LinkedIn!

Main line-up of the team of BMAIL :
                          He Tengfei Kim - www.linkedin.com/in/he-tengfeigroup
                          Robert Wright -  www.linkedin.com/in/robert-wright-bmail
                          Dai Harada - www.linkedin.com/in/dai-harada-bmail
                          George Lyons - www.linkedin.com/in/george-lyons-bmail
                          Jinhai Yang - www.linkedin.com/in/jinhai-yang-bmail

We will place all team who participates in the project soon

Pre-ICO go forward– until the end of 6 days !
Do not miss an opportunity to receive BMLT token at the unique price and 70% a bonus!!

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:31:32 PM

I understand the fact of the "on it's own" but I'm wondering what is the difference between this and let's say, protonmain, tutanota etc?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

I understand the fact of the "on it's own" but I'm wondering what is the difference between this and let's say, protonmain, tutanota etc?

Hi KickItDown,

The difference is that we do not only a free mailbox which will be working at base of technology a blockchain, and we create the multipurpose platform on the basis of a mail service! Our task to make our mail service the most available and popular – that all cryptocurrency community and everyone who has a purse in cryptocurrency freely used our service and additional entertaining service which will be based on the Bmail platform!!!

Best regards,
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:49:00 PM

The Project is not just interesting but one of the best projects i've read so far. This is a great opportunity for everyone to be safe and secure on their emails. lots of informations every second are always entered in email, every important detail you send, you type, you post there, there all can be read on the one who controls it. You need email in so much vary ways, everything in life now needs an email account and i think giving your personal details and all your life in there is a big risk. Bmail's mailbox of the future is what we need not just for a change, but because we need to be secured and I think supporting them will make everyone know that the mail there using is not safe and better yet change to BMAIL.
yes I agree that this project is indeed the best and interesting This is a great opportunity for everyone to be safe and secure in their email. Much of the information we get when there are incoming emails in, this may also be lessening the dangers of hackers, I am very, very afraid of the name hackers hopefully with this slightly reduced.
This future email will probably not only reduced hackers but also it can't be hacked. The reason is that the technology keeps on developing including the possibility of attempting to hacked. This mailbox of the future will be the next big thing to be used by many people because of its unique features which is its privacy that no one can manipulate.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:02:04 PM

I like The block chain Email Token which gives us the opportunity to get rid of hackers, I love to experience your innovative launch of Bmail which really helps us keeping our confidentials secured. However block chain actually had gates where hackers can't break the code reason behind gates keep changing once in every 6 minutes, I'm astonished how you made this innovation of bmail  Huh
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:21:01 PM

Do not miss an opportunity to receive BMLT token at the unique price and 70% a bonus!!

Best regards,

Could Blockchain Email Token project can make facebook live stream for us discuss and have more information about this project, bro?
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:32:50 PM

This is really a great and very interesting project! Of course who wants to be hacked? Especially to the emails, that is very important. The answer is no one. So by this Block hain E-mail Token, we can make sure that our email is too different to the other email or I can say to the current email we are using. Getting rid of the hackers that is just anywhere now, is a great opportunity that we could have. I know and I believe that this project will continue to make better progress and development untill it reaches its success for better community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:31:09 AM

For which kind of email platforms this token will use? It will be used for example mail.ru, yandex.ru and etc? Or only for gmail and other major and famous emails? Thank you
As what I understand, this project is going to develop a new electronic mailing address that will use the blockchain technology for sending, receiving and storing data of its users. The tokens will be used for this email platform only for advertisements and other services that they will feature.
I hope that helps.
Stephlambert

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:03:52 AM

After 180 days your e-mails on servers of the American post providers become the property of the USA.

According to Wikipedia "Email that is stored on a third party's server for more than 180 days is considered by the law to be abandoned. All that is required to obtain the content of the emails by a law enforcement agency is a written statement certifying that the information is relevant to an investigation, without judicial review"

Can the team provide sources for what they claim? Because I cannot find anything related to this affirmation, and it's the only one that I have double checked so far because it seemed unlikely to me.

On a more personal note, I am actually quite happy that whistleblowers can access emails, and presenting Edward Snowden as a cybercriminal is quite laughable if you ask me.

I also find it interesting that each member of the team has 4 Linkedin connections, when the team is made out of 5 people. Looks like someone created fake profiles and added each member of the team.

But again, I can be wrong.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:32:49 AM

Hackers are really the main problems with emails, they always crack our emails even how strong we put our passwords. Thousands of registration and input of personal data you do to your email everyday. Exchanging of information via email is really risky now a days, you don't know how hackers will just one day pop up and all of your data has been hacked. So with BMAIL they will try to get rid of those, block them as soon as possible. That is amazing that BMAIL is supporting us for our security and safety. So let's do something in return, let's support BMAIL for the future of mailbox.
I agree with that buddy. Lets show our utmost support to blockchain email project and hopefully they will be able to find a permanent resolution to email hacking issues in the future.
Blockchain technology is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value. By adopting this into email it makes sense because our files or data  that will be send will not be manipulated by a third party. So the only person that can read the file is the receiver so this is quite a better project for it maintains our privacy.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:02:30 AM

Hackers are really the main problems with emails, they always crack our emails even how strong we put our passwords. Thousands of registration and input of personal data you do to your email everyday. Exchanging of information via email is really risky now a days, you don't know how hackers will just one day pop up and all of your data has been hacked. So with BMAIL they will try to get rid of those, block them as soon as possible. That is amazing that BMAIL is supporting us for our security and safety. So let's do something in return, let's support BMAIL for the future of mailbox.
Well, I have Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook email and I use them for about 5 years, it looks very safe since I choose alphanumerics and symbol to make my password difficult to brute force. Follow my tips and you will be safe. Mostly password can be cracked via phishing, viruses, brute force. I think that viruses are the biggest way to get the password.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

Guys, let's support this project more actively, because e-mail on Blockchain technology is a great idea that would preserve our confidentiality.
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:36:17 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:20:30 AM by Pokesoul

Hi KickItDown,

The difference is that we do not only a free mailbox which will be working at base of technology a blockchain, and we create the multipurpose platform on the basis of a mail service! Our task to make our mail service the most available and popular – that all cryptocurrency community and everyone who has a purse in cryptocurrency freely used our service and additional entertaining service which will be based on the Bmail platform!!!

Best regards,
Great idea to make an additional service on the mail platform, but why entertaining? You can do more useful things like a wallet or the ability to make transactions using mail.
feeltun

Activity: 1037
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

After 180 days your e-mails on servers of the American post providers become the property of the USA.

According to Wikipedia "Email that is stored on a third party's server for more than 180 days is considered by the law to be abandoned. All that is required to obtain the content of the emails by a law enforcement agency is a written statement certifying that the information is relevant to an investigation, without judicial review"

Can the team provide sources for what they claim? Because I cannot find anything related to this affirmation, and it's the only one that I have double checked so far because it seemed unlikely to me.

On a more personal note, I am actually quite happy that whistleblowers can access emails, and presenting Edward Snowden as a cybercriminal is quite laughable if you ask me.

I also find it interesting that each member of the team has 4 Linkedin connections, when the team is made out of 5 people. Looks like someone created fake profiles and added each member of the team.

But again, I can be wrong.
Wow, interesting information. I wonder that the developer will answer, in fact, you can access the mail under certain conditions?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:25:52 AM

Best regards,

Why have you published those profiles only now?
A considerable amount of time has elapsed since the project's start already
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:30:18 AM

Well, I have Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook email and I use them for about 5 years, it looks very safe since I choose alphanumerics and symbol to make my password difficult to brute force. Follow my tips and you will be safe. Mostly password can be cracked via phishing, viruses, brute force. I think that viruses are the biggest way to get the password.

Yes, you are right, these are the standard conditions for creating a good password for mail. However, the developers promise us a bmail, in which we will not have to worry about the safety of our data.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

Best regards,

You see the difference sooner or later published information about the team members? I think this was especially important for the team, if the information was from the very beginning of the trust was greater.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:49:54 AM

Best regards,

Maybe devs and teams want to make their profiles more presentable so that when they published it people will trust them and people will invest to their project when whey know who are the teams behind this project.

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:53:26 AM

Best regards,

Maybe devs and teams want to make their profiles more presentable so that when they published it people will trust them and people will invest to their project when whey know who are the teams behind this project.
Possibly , but they should've really organised everything prior to posting the thread . To make it perfect from the begining and not get any misunderstandings. That's the problem i see in ANN's these days they all rush to post the thread while there are so many important things not ready yet.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:53:54 AM

This is really a great project. Nowadays, because of the ubiquitous nature of email combined with its continued growth makes our accounts a tempting target for hackers. Hackers are widely spread now. But this project is really a great idea to solve this problem on the email. This B-mail will give us the opportunity to make our emails secured and make a protected mail service working at based of technology a blockchain. I will be looking forward to this project and continue to support this. Goodluck to the team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: