Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Btc-tc] Constant High Investment Mining (C.H.I.M)  (Read 1086 times)
calaber24p (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

If this is life , then I prefer death !

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:19:42 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 03:56:00 AM by calaber24p

Who am I?

My name is Andrew Giunta and I am currently 20 years old and a student at Binghamton University in New York. I have been an early bitcoin adopter since early 2012 and believe in rewarding other early adopters by creating the infrastructure around bitcoin.

What is Constant High Investment Mining(C.H.I.M for short)?

In my experience with bitcoin in the past couple years I have noticed many mining bonds which have sprung up, but falling dividends and price crashes end up leaving investors holding losses. C.H.I.M is not a bond, but rather a company which uses the profits from mining to expand thus increasing dividends and stock price over time. Since 65% of all profits will be used to expand, you can feel safe knowing your investment will grow, not diminish. My number one priority is to my investors and making sure they recoup their hard earned money.I implore you to read further terms and figure out what a great deal I am offering.

Stock Terms
   The Initial share structure will look like this.

6250 Shares (C.H.I.M has an additional 250 shares for management.)

Each share will be sold for .02 Btc on Btc-tc (125 Btc total)

C.H.I.M has the option to buy back shares only if the company fails for 10% higher  than the weekly  trading average price.
Each share can never be bought back by C.H.I.M for less than .025 btc
The statement above means that early investors instantly profit if C.H.I.M decides to buy  back shares at any time.(Please note if the price is higher than .025 btc  C.H.I.M will buy back shares 10% higher than that price.)

Additional shares can never be issued without a vote and never for less than 5% over the most priced trade in the past week.

All actions that require money or could affect share price/dividend price will require majority voting.

Earnings Split after utilities cost

Mining Expansion 65%
Dividends 25%
7% Repair and maintenance costs
3% Management Fee (I plan on putting this back in the company for the first couple of months)

Dividends

Dividends will be paid on sunday of every week and will reflect 25% of earnings from the previous week
Hardware- The hardware we will be purchasing is from KnCminer which has a guarantee to deliver in late september early october.
The first mining machines will be a Jupiter 400g/h and a mercury 100 g/h which will run together at 500 g/h. Future machines will be selected on a best price for performance and will go through a vote.

Andrew Giunta CMO
In order to provide confidence in my reliability I am willing to provide any identification needed. I also have stocks which I will gladly put into escrow to
prove my legitimacy.

Email-Giuntaan@gmail.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calaber24p (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:20:44 AM

reserved
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:33:59 AM

You may want to decide on C.H.I.M or H.I.M.
calaber24p (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:55:21 AM

Yeah im going through it now sorry, I planned on making it H.I.M unfortunately another company has the same name.
stslimited

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:48:10 AM

Yeah im going through it now sorry, I planned on making it H.I.M unfortunately another company has the same name.

another bitcoin mining company?

if the answer is yes, it doesn't matter, if the answer is no, then it still doesn't matter because it is an unrelated trade
stslimited

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:56:55 AM

so your company will be a bet on KNCMiner, why would people want in on yours instead of ADDICTION which is a KNC Jupiter Groupbuy with 12 Jupiters purchased

I think it would be a good discussion to talk about the issuance size and profit potential, I suppose

calaber24p (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 05:03:38 AM

It isnt about a bet on a specific company, it is a bet on acquiring machines that deliver the most profit and yield to investors. If you had a suggestion on a better alternative I would be very appreciate!
stslimited

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:00:53 AM

It isnt about a bet on a specific company, it is a bet on acquiring machines that deliver the most profit and yield to investors. If you had a suggestion on a better alternative I would be very appreciate!

I am just pointing out that other mining 'funds' are also completely bets on one single company delivering a type of ASIC on time.

If you want to bet on KNCMiners delivering on time, the 12,000 us dollars you plan to raise would work better buying shares of ADDICTION
If you want to bet on Metabank delivering on time, your 12,000 us dollars can buy more than half of BFMINES
If you want to bet on Fast-Hash technology, buy ActiveMining shares at the low low price of .0025 btc before its too late in a couple of hours
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: