Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Original Post Deleted Because This Account was Hacked  (Read 1130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
krudkeeper (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:32:31 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 10:49:54 PM by krudkeeper

Have a nice day. Undecided

🆙

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krudkeeper (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:51:41 PM

This is the same kid trying to do the Minecraft hosting. Either a kid, a scammer, or both most likely.

He most definately is a scammer because he was using my account here to post this garbage. I work hard for what I have and am an honest person. My account is secure for the time being, I hope. My apologies for any inconvenience this incident may have caused you all.

🆙
krudkeeper (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:54:33 PM

Why is this marked [BTC-TC] when investors need to contact you to invest?

Clearly trying to scam by being so similar to btc-bond on btct.

Also, why the self-moderated topic? That reeks of scam as well!

Account was hacked. Terribly sorry. (Also, terribly sorry I have to keep typing this over and over on all the threads the punk who hacked me has written.)

🆙
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: