Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall?  (Read 3112 times)
icanscript (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:52:41 AM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

Why do the number of addresses fall every now and then? I would assume the graph should have gone up all the time, no? When people lose interest in bitcoin, I would have thought that they would just uninstall their wallet apps or something. Are they deactivating their addresses as well?

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Bitcoin will fall. But I'm sure of two things: Bitcoin will fall, and it will rise. This is just the bitcoin way.

Why do the number of addresses fall every now and then? I would assume the graph should have gone up all the time, no? When people lose interest in bitcoin, I would have thought that they would just uninstall their wallet apps or something. Are they deactivating their addresses as well?

They fall because some months there's more users signing up than others. Whenever bitcoin gets a huge amount of media attention there will be masses more new users jumping on board the bitcoin train to the moon. Addresses cannot be deactivated, but they can stop being used, but this is just a graph of the number of new bitcoin addresses being generated. I expect it to keep rising for the next few months but excitement will die down eventually and they will then fall again.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

I think the btc price will fall after the price touches the ceiling, but will only decrease slightly rather than too low. And that is an opportunity for investors. They bought btc and that contributed to the price increase again. Although btc is currently very high and the number of btc is limited, I think the btc price will not increase forever without stopping.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

If you look at the current chart it seems that Bitcoin's price will continue to grow because with more people to invest and know the existence of Bitcoin and the increasing demand for Bitcoin in the VIP market, it seems that Bitcoin's price will continue to grow higher by seeing the current market situation.
Jrein23

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:18:41 AM

I think this chart has nowhere to go but up. This is an incorrect representation as it doesn't even show active and inactive accounts.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:18:44 AM

I can see some connection between number of bitcoin's addresses and its success or downfall. But in the same time it is not accurate sign. If we have more addresses that means there are more users, and if number of users increase that is good for bitcoin. But because there are so many addresses that are not used and some that are forgotten, we can not say number of bitcoins supporter and users for certain. Therefor I do not think that number of addresses can be taken for showing the probability of bitcoins downfall. One day bitcoin will fall, but who can say when. Those things are beyond common folks like myself.
icanscript (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:37:00 AM

I can see some connection between number of bitcoin's addresses and its success or downfall. But in the same time it is not accurate sign. If we have more addresses that means there are more users, and if number of users increase that is good for bitcoin. But because there are so many addresses that are not used and some that are forgotten, we can not say number of bitcoins supporter and users for certain. Therefor I do not think that number of addresses can be taken for showing the probability of bitcoins downfall. One day bitcoin will fall, but who can say when. Those things are beyond common folks like myself.
Unused addresses were before, If we consider the average-acting, we see the exponential growth in the number of users.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:01:48 PM

It definetely will once, we just have no idea when. Price growth slowed down and it's good, otherwise it looked like a bubble.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

I love seeing bitcoins dramatic growth, consistent increase in price is very unrealistic. I think increasing and dropping number of bitcoin addresses doesn't really matter, because anybody can create and forget addresses. I guess it will not affect bitcoins status.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:19:30 PM

It definetely will once, we just have no idea when. Price growth slowed down and it's good, otherwise it looked like a bubble.
The quick rise recently looks a bubble and possibly is. That doesn't mean that Bitcoin won't be even higher in price later. It just means that we could see a correction in price soon that will bring the price lower in the the short term. Then we will see a gradual increase again. Bitcoin is still a new technology and will have fluctuations in price on a regular basis until it is more mainstream.
BettingTips

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will fall one more time before the end of this year Cheesy. The whales can't be able to dump price of Bitcoin like they did few days ago one more time Smiley). I believe that Bitcoin will keep increasing until the end of this year and the price of Bitcoin will be at least 20k$ or maybe even more than that Smiley). Let see if John McAfee is right or not Smiley)

tekimebounty

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:21:20 PM

Maybe it will be in one day, but you can earn great profit before! Do it now!
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:33 PM

Last time we observe strong growth of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. But in the market there is no eternal growth without falling. And a strong fall in price will inevitably happen in the coming weeks. But the next spring can bring us many surprises like last year. So do not miss your opportunity to exaggerate your condition.

petrov trevor

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:26:18 PM

with the ease at which one can create accounts it is not at all representative, but yes some have to be disabled all alone when there is nothing on it.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

I really don't think that bitcoin will fall right now because bitcoin is now pumping hard and bitcoin's new support is at 10k USD. It means that it'll hardly fall beyond that line.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

Is there identical bitcoin addresses? all of them are unique and with your question of I'm sure that bitcoin will fall? Who said that, no one doesn't have a stance to say that to bitcoin if he's earning bitcoin..

Fall means it will totally gone and out of the scene? I don't think so and for someone that says that it is a bubble no doubt that you are able to say that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zais

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

after I observe from year to year is very visible once the development of bitcoin ... growth is so rapid ..... the possibility of bitcoin falling let alone see the market conditions and demand from bitcoin users more and more
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:37:13 PM

Maybe it will be in one day, but you can earn great profit before! Do it now!

I guess you're wrong because it won't! Even if bitcoin touches the peak or even the whole world accepts it. Today, I realize that bitcoin won't fall because there are a lot of people behind this, supporting it, and it is a perfect basis to tell bitcoin's existence won't come to an end. But even without a proof, data/graphs of unique addresses, or whatsoever, I still believe bitcoin won't fall or come to an end, because it is unique on all of the currency, and soon will reach a massive mass adoption.
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will fail. It will survive. May be its price go down but it will never fail and will never end.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: