Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall?  (Read 3115 times)
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

Certainly no, the price of bitcoin will fall but the bitcoin is not this is our future currency do not afraid when the bitcoin price will fall I'm sure it takes a long time to pump again but it will grow.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

I really don't think that bitcoin will fall right now because bitcoin is now pumping hard and bitcoin's new support is at 10k USD. It means that it'll hardly fall beyond that line.
Even the price fall there is nothing to worry and as of now it started to pump again and I hope it will continue on pumping. The price of bitcoin is still around $6,500 to $7,000 and I think in the next coming month the price will be rapidly increase and it will reach $20,000 again.
AadiAadi
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

look at this chart man. it too high. it's soon drop, i think it will brake down
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

Bitcoin will fall. But I'm sure of two things: Bitcoin will fall, and it will rise. This is just the bitcoin way.

Why do the number of addresses fall every now and then? I would assume the graph should have gone up all the time, no? When people lose interest in bitcoin, I would have thought that they would just uninstall their wallet apps or something. Are they deactivating their addresses as well?

They fall because some months there's more users signing up than others. Whenever bitcoin gets a huge amount of media attention there will be masses more new users jumping on board the bitcoin train to the moon. Addresses cannot be deactivated, but they can stop being used, but this is just a graph of the number of new bitcoin addresses being generated. I expect it to keep rising for the next few months but excitement will die down eventually and they will then fall again.
You should know that bitcoin is volatile so that expect the price will fall and rise. I am not sure that bitcoin will fall because many people keep investing on it and I also think that the market will recover and bitcoin will pump up and it will go to the moon. Just stay positive and have believe in bitcoin.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin isn't falling after prices touch the ceiling, but Bitcoin fluctuates following market demand. And that is an opportunity for investors. They buy Bitcoin and that contributes to more price increases. Even though Bitcoin is currently experiencing a decline, I think the price of Bitcoin will not continue to go down forever without stopping.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M

Based on that graph you have shown, bitcoin will definitely will not fall. It might be a roller coaster but it will not stop. Actually, I think bitcoin will remain strong and standing although sometimes it touches the bottom. That graph indicates that the bitcoin is rising as time pass by. Ut reaches 1M and for sure in the future it will be more than that.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

Certainly no, the price of bitcoin will fall but the bitcoin is not this is our future currency do not afraid when the bitcoin price will fall I'm sure it takes a long time to pump again but it will grow.

price ups and downs do you think it is not good, because the process of btc price like that so it's ups and downs is normal, without having to be surprised we also know it ourselves.
BeadPolina

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:08:24 PM
Merited by MalReynolds (5)

A good question, because recently too many factors affect its growth and decline.  Tom Lee (chief analyst and founder of Fundstrat) analyzed and noted that the collapse of bitcoins is facilitated by the expiration of futures contracts, but given the fact that this phenomenon is temporary, and the new ones are already flooding the market, there is no reason for panic.
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:48:58 AM
Merited by shiunsai (10)

as for the moment, nope bitcoin will not fall.  Smiley
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:12:13 AM

The flow of crypto market is moving ups and downs. There is no constant on this kind of business or investments. So everytime the price of bitcoin rise above, it will definitely falls back because people who holds this coins will sell it to convert it into fiats just to sustain their personal needs.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

I had thought of it, what if bitcoin whales sell all their bitcoins, will it greatly affect the fall of bitcoin's price? Bitcoin has spread its own name all over the world and everyday new crypto users buy bitcoin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

The flow of crypto market is moving ups and downs. There is no constant on this kind of business or investments. So everytime the price of bitcoin rise above, it will definitely falls back because people who holds this coins will sell it to convert it into fiats just to sustain their personal needs.
Yes I think bitcoin will fall but soon will rise. This is really a normal thing in crypto because everything in here specially the price aid really unstable. We can really see that sometime bitcoin and some other coin will slowly falling due to the continuous dropping of its amazing price . But we don't have to be afraid on it because this was already done before and bitcoin will really rise soon.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

if I think that I think otherwise, the price of bitcoin will improve at the end of the year. because it is not possible the price of bitcoin will always go down sooner or later the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

Yes I think bitcoin will fall but soon will rise. This is really a normal thing in crypto because everything in here specially the price aid really unstable. We can really see that sometime bitcoin and some other coin will slowly falling due to the continuous dropping of its amazing price . But we don't have to be afraid on it because this was already done before and bitcoin will really rise soon.
I agree on that in crypto nothing is sure due to the unstable market demand and market dump. It is always unstable and we cannot really have an assurance to earn or to lose due to the unstable price so if we said fall, o think it will surely fall but we cannot point the exact time or date of its falling.
MinSiu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

too dangerous to hold bitcoin at this time . haaha
I don't agree with you. For me, it is the best time to hold bitcoin. Though it is so risky but it is worth trusting bitcoin
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M

That graph only indicates that bitcoin will not surely be fall. Eventhough sometimes it is in the bottom, bitcoin can definitely rises above more than the 1M that it hit last year. The graph and last year statistics of bitcoin is an evidence that it can improve and be more develop in the future. It will not fall completely and be gone permanently.

cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

bitcoin is fall this is funny its like ridiculous accusation, only cryptocurrency market price will fall not bitcoin.bitcoin has a strong foundation right now members numbers are increasing daily how can you fall ibtcoin with millions of users worldwide.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

Bitcoin is the most trustworthy and also the most oldest crypto currency. The market capital of Bitcoin is the highest among all. If you want to check then go to  ""Coincodex"" website. The price of Bitcoin will remain high of the price of ethereum. Many of the economist already suggested that ethereum will come to the position where the Bitcoin is now but it will never be able to go above Bitcoin.

So, I don't think that Bitcoin will fall easily.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

i dont agree with you title, bitcoin will never fall while there are many people that use bitcoin. and i think bitcoin will alive until next 10 years, and i hope in next 10 years we can see all people in the world use bitcoin as their currency

Mayoreetre
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

i'm make sure that in the future bitcoin will fall. let's wait and see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: