Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce.  (Read 28738 times)
uveli

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/elementh-17370 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

gòd day of earning.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

Elementh now has 4.9/5.0 rating at https://wiserico.com/ico/elementh
It's the highest rating among all current ICOs at this tracker!

it's really cool, I'm glad that I'm taking part in such a promising project. What is the minimum amount for investors when to begin selling tokens?

0.01 ETH

vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

It seems a good project... I'm waiting ICO open in order to buy some... but, by the moment, I'm joining to your signature campaign  Wink
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

It seems a good project... I'm waiting ICO open in order to buy some... but, by the moment, I'm joining to your signature campaign  Wink

You can already participate in whale's pool  Roll Eyes

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Dear friends, our CEO Riabov Sergei will be at the conference http://d10e.biz/seoul-2018/ in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions related to the product, we will be glad to meet you there. If anybody is able to arrange a meeting in Korea with potential significant investors, your help will make us happy!

mahirefe

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

good work. I am your project
vingaard
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Whale's pool?... what whale's pool?... I'm searching for it but I can't find information... could you say me where I can find information about whale's pool?

Thanks
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Dear friends, our CEO Riabov Sergei will be at the conference http://d10e.biz/seoul-2018/ in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions related to the product, we will be glad to meet you there. If anybody is able to arrange a meeting in Korea with potential significant investors, your help will make us happy!
Thank you for the information, it shows this project has a very nice concept with exemptional experienced and technology expertise developers.  Elementh blockchain technology offer solutions and improve every e-commerce businesses. Im sure many businesses will be able to invest because it promotes security and assurance of their products and services as blockchain they will register of ownership of goods and use smart contract to sell them.
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

Whale's pool?... what whale's pool?... I'm searching for it but I can't find information... could you say me where I can find information about whale's pool?

Thanks

After the registration at https://elementh.io go to ICO section at your profile, finish KYC process and you'll see a button "Join whales pool!" there. Click it and get smart contract address. Smiley

Lutinalexvl

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

кaк я пoнял бyдeт paзpaбoтaнa coбcтвeннaя плaтфopмa,дyмaю зa плaтфopмeнными peшeниями бyдyщee!
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

Thanks

After the registration at https://elementh.io go to ICO section at your profile, finish KYC process and you'll see a button "Join whales pool!" there. Click it and get smart contract address. Smiley
And how much is the minimum investment for participating in this whale's pool?
vingaard
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Thanks

Thank you very much, I will try  Wink ... but... other question... do you know how much I have to invest in order to participate in whale's pool?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:52:35 AM

Man, I took a big chance investing in the pre-sale. I like the way the project is turning out though. The telegram channel is lit. I liked the project from the start. This one is a sleeper.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

Man, I took a big chance investing in the pre-sale. I like the way the project is turning out though. The telegram channel is lit. I liked the project from the start. This one is a sleeper.
So sweeet Smiley This project is your idol or something like that? Why do you think, that this project will be successful?
erikstarfish

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

Hi devs! How do you plan to form partnerships with notable decentralized marketplaces since you mentioned that it is “very important for the team to get partnerships with all current decentralized marketplaces”?
crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

Do you have some news about new partnerships with e-commerce companies?
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

So sweeet Smiley This project is your idol or something like that? Why do you think, that this project will be successful?
So sad Sad i still waiting for answer on my question. Sorry if i was rude, i didn't want it...
crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

So sad Sad i still waiting for answer on my question. Sorry if i was rude, i didn't want it...
Be careful, you can wound his feelings by your question. And I agree with him it was a little bit rude from your side.
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Be careful, you can wound his feelings by your question. And I agree with him it was a little bit rude from your side.
Sorry, it will not be again. And yes, I think we have to stop this offtopic conversation because it is not fair from our side besides of Elementh guys.
Amalrami2005

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

Super proget
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: