Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE OFFERED] Shared Masternode Service FOR, ORE, SAGA, SPK  (Read 304 times)
notEverybody (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:06:01 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 05:10:55 AM by notEverybody

I'd like to announce my new Shared Masternode Service https://discord.gg/jWNgbuK

Shared Masternodes Available for Force (FOR) and Galactrum (ORE)

Force (FOR)
Total number of seats:- 10
Number of coins per seat:- 52,500 FOR
Deposit charge:- 5%
Fee per reward:- 4%
Rewards payout:- Every Monday
Period:- 12 weeks

Galactrum (ORE)
Filled
Number of seats available:- 0
Number of coins per seat:- 100 ORE
Deposit charge:- 0%
Fee per reward:- 1%(During first week's run), 2%(from 2nd week)
Period:- NA

SagaCoin (SAGA)
Total number of seats:- 25
Number of seats available:- 14
Number of coins per seat:- 100 SAGA
Fee per reward:- 2%(During first week's run), 3%(from 2nd week)

Sparks (SPK)
Total number of seats:- 20
Number of seats available:- 13
Number of coins per seat:- 100 SPK
Fee per reward:- 3%(During first week's run), 4%(from 2nd week)
Rewards payout:- Every day

I have a staking pool too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567456.0

Steps to join a Shared Masternode

• If you don't have enough coins, then, you can buy them from an exchange
    You can send the coins directly from the exchange too.

• Send me a direct message (DM) with your details in the following format (you can send the message in any one discord or bitcointalk)

Code:
Coin:-
Number of seat(s):-
Email address:-
Note:- In the form, the return address should be an address you own in your own wallet i.e. you have access to its private key, this is done because exchanges can shutdown with minimal notice.

Q: Is there a deposit fee?

A: Yes, the deposit fee is factored into the per seat coin requirement i.e. if a masternode requires 1,000 coins and is divided into 10 seats and the deposit fee is 1% then a seat costs 101 coins. This fee is valid for the time period of the masternode specified above i.e. even if you withdraw your coins before the end of the masternode, the fee will not be returned for that masternode but you can re-enter any masternode for that coin before the period ends without paying any more deposit fees.

Q: Is there a reward fee?

A: Yes, there will be a minimal fee applied to the rewards which are paid weekly i.e. if there are 10 seats in a masternode and we get a reward of 100 in a week and the reward fee is 1% then each seat will get 9.9 coins as rewards for that week.

Q: Is there a withdrawal fee?

A: No withdrawal fee will be charged but in cases of premature withdrawals you will be forfeiting your deposit amount, which you can use to join a masternode for the same coin in the future.

Q: What is a Masternode?

A: Masternodes are dedicated servers on the Internet that enable instant transactions and perform the trust-less anonymization of users' funds. They usually get majority of the rewards per block for this task.
Masternodes are essentially addresses with a lot of coins in them that are not moved for extended periods of time. They help in securing the whole network and help stabilize the price of the coin, somewhat, by taking large number of coins out of circulation.

Q: What is a Shared Masternode?

A: To make a masternode, it takes a lot of coins; worth a lot of money; and not everyone can afford it or want to put enough money into just 1 coin. To get around this, people come together and pool their coins together and take part of the rewards, this is known as a shared masternode or shared community masternode.

Q: How does your shared masternode work?

A: The total number of coins needed for a masternode are divided equally into a certain number of seats and people can essentially buy those seats to take part in a masternode for as low as a tenth of the total coins needed for a solo masternode.

Each seat has an equal share in the rewards generated by the masternode.

When all the seats are filled, the masternode is started.

I run the masternode for a week and send the rewards gained by the masternode to all the seat holders every week to their chosen destination.

If a seat holder asks for a withdrawal by following the withdrawal rules, then, their coins (coins for seat - deposit fee + weeks reward) are returned to them and a new person is searched for to take their seat. If the search for a new person proves unsuccessful then the masternode will be dismantled and every seat holder will receive their coins back.

Unless the masternode is dismantled due to some reason the previous seat holders, who have not withdrawn their coins, will be included in the next week of the masternode.

I take deposit and reward fees for my efforts for starting, securing and running the masternode for the pre-specified period of time.

People who join after somebody withdraws will have to pay a part of the required deposit fees and not the full amount.

Q: Can I withdraw my coins before the masternode's duration is over?

A: A withdrawal request has to be made at least 3 days prior to the reward paying day for that coin i.e. if rewards are paid on a Monday then the request has to be made by the previous Friday at the latest.

This limit is made to give me time to find a replacement for your seat, this is done to benefit all the seat holders, so as to prevent premature dismantling of the masternode. This limit is waived off if you can find someone to take your seat immediately.

The withdrawer will be forfeiting their deposit fee if they withdraw before the end of the specified period, however, they will not have to pay any deposit fee if they re-enter the same coins' masternode within the masternode's specified period.

The withdrawal will be made on the same day as the reward date.

Unless everyone in the particular masternode agrees these conditions will not be changed under any circumstances.

To request a withdrawal, please fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvG9xyK4fjiycbhZRPqLCkh00nojOldnO8zmZLpLNxZqp_fQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Q: What happens when you cannot find new seat takers after withdrawals?

A: The masternode will be dismantled and all the coins (initial amount - deposit fee + week's rewards) will be returned to the respective seat holders. If this happens before the masternode's specified period is over, then, all the seat holders will also get their deposit fees back for the remaining period. For example:- if a masternode has an initial deposit of 110 coins with 10% and the masternode was supposed to be run for 12 weeks but was dismantled after the 3rd week, the seat holders will receive (107.5+weeks rewards).

Q: Will I have to pay the same deposit fee as the people who have been in the masternode from the start, if I join after the masternode has started?

A: No, you will have to pay the fee only for the remaining duration of the masternode.

Q: What happens after the specified period?

A: This will be decided based on the seat holders' wishes.

Q: Can I send the weekly rewards to the staking pool?
A: Yes, just fill the staking pools address in the "Weekly reward payout address" in the form and I'll take care of the rest.
notEverybody (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:28:32 PM

More coins will be added upon request
notEverybody (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

[reserved]
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

nice complete post hope it will take off

not everyone has a lot of money to buy a complete masternode

hope you ll get things going cause a service as yours is great for people who dont want/have to spend a lot on one coin but still get some

revenue going
notEverybody (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

Shared Masternode for Galactrum (ORE) available

Number of seats available:- 10
Number of coins per seat:- 100 ORE
Fee per reward:- 1%(During first week's run), 2%(from 2nd week)
Period:- NA
notEverybody (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:01:17 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 10:56:14 AM by notEverybody

Shared Masternode for SagaCoin (SAGA) available

SagaCoin (SAGA)

Total number of seats:- 25
Number of seats available:- 25
Number of coins per seat:- 100 SAGA
Fee per reward:- 2%(During first week's run), 3%(from 2nd week)
notEverybody (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:55:47 AM

Shared Masternode for Sparks (SPK) available

Sparks (SPK)

Number of seats available:- 10

Number of coins per seat:- 100 SPK

Fee per reward:- 3%(During first week's run), 4%(from 2nd week)

Rewards payout:- Every day
blizzen1

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

You are newbie, are the coins will be save?

Bitrated user: blizzen.
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

he s a newbie in bct thats all but not in crypto it will take time to get some trust going for people who dont know him from the discord but you can keep tabs on how it goes in the discord channel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: