Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finance for Better Society  (Read 137 times)
BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

Hello friends,

I have a little homework from my FINA course. Our topic is ''Finance for Better Society'' and we must draw a picture about this topic. We must use positive sides only and picture must unique or half unique. Does anybody help me please?

Thanks a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:17:30 PM

I already submitted my homework.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:31 PM

If got me thinking here, about you topic. I see no one put interest but me can you share you homework with here this would be very helpful. If you thinking I might copy it no I want to know some details here.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:39:39 AM

I too would be interested to know what approach you took with your assignment.

The most obvious answers that come to mind in terms of "finance for better society" are financial planning perhaps becoming standardized and mandatory curriculum in schools. Only a small percentage of people bother with financial planning in terms of preparing for retirement, knowing how to plan for their future or be ready for events such as economic recessions. Better financial planning could make a huge positive difference in peoples lives.

Investment in stocks, bonds or precious metals could also be a mandatory course in schools. Some degree of economic curriculum might also be mandatory to ensure that students have a decent comprehension of economic implications in terms of political issues like healthcare, taxes and other subjects which would help them to understand the nature of issues surrounding controversial things like healthcare, foreign wars, economic stimulus, bank bailouts, et al.

Any financial or economic topic covered in school could benefit from attempts at real world application. There isn't much application in terms of real history nor encouraging students to think about things in their own terms independently. A lot of education is heavy handed and might be described moreso as indoctrination rather than real knowledge or education.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

I too would be interested to know what approach you took with your assignment.

The most obvious answers that come to mind in terms of "finance for better society" are financial planning perhaps becoming standardized and mandatory curriculum in schools. Only a small percentage of people bother with financial planning in terms of preparing for retirement, knowing how to plan for their future or be ready for events such as economic recessions. Better financial planning could make a huge positive difference in peoples lives.

Investment in stocks, bonds or precious metals could also be a mandatory course in schools. Some degree of economic curriculum might also be mandatory to ensure that students have a decent comprehension of economic implications in terms of political issues like healthcare, taxes and other subjects which would help them to understand the nature of issues surrounding controversial things like healthcare, foreign wars, economic stimulus, bank bailouts, et al.

Any financial or economic topic covered in school could benefit from attempts at real world application. There isn't much application in terms of real history nor encouraging students to think about things in their own terms independently. A lot of education is heavy handed and might be described moreso as indoctrination rather than real knowledge or education.

Thanks to your well answer. (But too late for submit your thinks in my homework.)

If got me thinking here, about you topic. I see no one put interest but me can you share you homework with here this would be very helpful. If you thinking I might copy it no I want to know some details here.

I already give it to my teacher. I don't have a photo about that.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:02:32 PM

Thanks to your well answer. (But too late for submit your thinks in my homework.)

I already give it to my teacher. I don't have a photo about that.

You want the image or drawing soon that will be able done bro. If you still needs after you submitted your project to your teacher means please let me know I would like to help in that. if you able to spend some 5 usd or 10 usd to me.
In future if you need any social related articles means also please do let me. I have a brother doing that projects by own. So can help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: