Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☃☃☃ The Bitcoin Dream ☃☃☃  (Read 1419 times)
jacksadown0920

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

First it is free from the hands of government.So people find it to be a safe haven.Secondly,it could not be hacked when kept safely in a wallet.Thirdly it has a limited supply of only 21 million dollars unlike USD and gold which are found to be infinite.So its free from inflation
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

Our hope as a Bitcoin holder is to be patient. Be patient in seeing the ups and downs of prices, and be patient in the face of bad news about Bitcoin. And keep our Bitcoin from irresponsible hands.
Yes, we need be more patient in this kind of business, we know the price value of bitcoin is unstable, ups and downs and we face lot's of risk and challenge. So be calm and more patient to wait until the price value is increasing don't lose hope.

yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

bitcoin does not have to be backed by any assets.

Yeah. Its not like fiat is backed by assets. That's not what this thread is really about though

How can a market cap increase 6 million times without any significant advancements in technology etc. Without anything tangible being created and without any real value added. It doesn't make sense. I don't think bitcoin can retain a price point that is 6 million times higher than it was 7 years ago. People are going to start cashing in eventually, and the price is going to plummet
Well, yes the real value of Bitcoin is still a mystery, but the Bitcoin architectures have been trusted and known by the mainstream, so that's the answers why bitcoin is on hype right now. We all can agree on everything that goes up so fast, will go down in the same way. and I believe the panic seller will also help the correction is nastier.

There are two type of dream, 1 dreams of the day time, which can only be seen and never become into beings. It is totally the thinking. 2. The dream of midnight which has more chance to came into beings. The Bitcoin dream is better than those two because it is more possible with bitcoin that your dream become into beings if you work hard with bitcoin.So the dream of bitcoin is real but it need a hard work or invest in bitcoin.

WTF did I just try to read? Are you dreaming right now...
Epic! Grin

Bitcoin dreams is to spread throughout the whole world helps each countries more developed thier ecosystem provide faster transactions in the market place and give educational enrichment for the undeveloped countries.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

Our hope as a Bitcoin holder is to be patient. Be patient in seeing the ups and downs of prices, and be patient in the face of bad news about Bitcoin. And keep our Bitcoin from irresponsible hands.
Yes, we need be more patient in this kind of business, we know the price value of bitcoin is unstable, ups and downs and we face lot's of risk and challenge. So be calm and more patient to wait until the price value is increasing don't lose hope.
I see no reason to be upset. Bitcoin is alive and this is the most important. Those who bought coins expensive did not lose their money. They only froze the money for a long time. I continue to receive income from investing in bitcoin. It brings in less revenue than before but I think it's temporary.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Promickey

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

And now the number of people getting rich by bitcoin is far less than the number of people losing property from it.
Bitcoin is a dream for many, but it is a nightmare for more many people.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin dream is where people wishing for it to become more precious having a big price value and that people could own a great amount of btc on their digital wallets. To be able to achieve such dream, people should first trust and put their 100% support with bitcoin no matter what happen. Patience is also important especially if you are investing btc since you need to wait long for it until btc could recover and grow further beyond heights. With this, bitcoin dream could be achieved by the people who had trust and fully supported bitcoin all the way.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

I think I could not even dream of seeing dreams if I did not have Bitcoin. When I did nothing my dreams were asleep. Bitcoin worked to make my dreams come true. So Bitcoin is a real dream for me.
Yes, bitcoin makes our dreams come true. I join in investing in bitcoin cause my son told me about in bitcoin cause I want to help my husband to raise our family and give our children a better life and bitcoin is the answer cause it give me hope and opportunity to earn more profit in my investment . My dreams to give the better life for my family bitcoin give that I am so thankful to met bitcoin.

pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

What are you talking about? Read the latest news. The losers will be those who do not invest in Bitcoin and will be forced to buy it at a very high price, when all of it will be actively used when paying for goods and services.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

I think I could not even dream of seeing dreams if I did not have Bitcoin. When I did nothing my dreams were asleep. Bitcoin worked to make my dreams come true. So Bitcoin is a real dream for me.
Yes, bitcoin makes our dreams come true. I join in investing in bitcoin cause my son told me about in bitcoin cause I want to help my husband to raise our family and give our children a better life and bitcoin is the answer cause it give me hope and opportunity to earn more profit in my investment . My dreams to give the better life for my family bitcoin give that I am so thankful to met bitcoin.

We have a huge number of people who are hoping that Bitcoin will change their life, no doubt I am one of them and honestly speaking it has changed my lifestyle. Everyone here has their own story of how they get into it. But we are progressing, there comes good and band time in every business and so is the case with Bitcoin but people have not lose hope. In fact people are getting experience to handle the dip of Bitcoin.
BillyBee

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

It is increasingly accepted as a valuable outlet by an increasing number of people. People accept it so, that people agree that it's worth it? When people buy Bitcoin, what they are actually doing is they are buying a small space in the blockchain that says that the address they own has an X value, that they are entitled to X value amounts. You send a 100 dollar bill in the bank, it disappears with your piece of paper and at the same time it creates a record in their computer that you get 100 dollars. The rich will not put money into Zimbabwe, but they will not worry much about sending money to Bank of America or some other favorite banks. This has tremendous value for many people around the world. They just follow what people say and do not think how much money they will use as their investment. If we decide to invest, then we need to find out everything related to the investment so that we do not make mistakes in the future.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

Bitcoin is a dream to every person who has no investment yet and most of the people were aspiring even to have 1 btc in their wallet. Moreover, BTC has been successful in the market but it is not that early to earn promising profit in a very short period of time. I believe that the most successful investment is good for longer period as as this is more effective to earn greater profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

First it is free from the hands of government.So people find it to be a safe haven.Secondly,it could not be hacked when kept safely in a wallet.Thirdly it has a limited supply of only 21 million dollars unlike USD and gold which are found to be infinite.So its free from inflation
the dream of bitcoin is to become the world number 1 currency. and bitcoin is also not prohibited by developed countries. the government must allow investment easily. and those who use bitcoin will feel comfortable.
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

Bitcoin is a dream because it can create millionaires and it is the future of the digital money. It is all the more attractive for some people because it has potential to frauds and misuse which is exactly why people use it impatiently and to satisfy their greed. If the market can put some measures to control such activities so that people can invest for longer periods without getting panic owning a Bitcoin will be a dream.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Bitcoin not only  vertual crypto currency but also it's promising asset. Bitcoin have lot of advantages. Bitcoin have enough opportunities that gives lot of opportunities earn money. so you can using it and made a good life. Bitcoin is my dream. I using it. I believe that, Bitcoin will change my life and my economy problem.
Okrah

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

I have to say bitcoin is foam, but bitcoin is not a bubble. I think there will be many applications combined with bitcoin in the near future. It has an intrinsic value.
Bitcoin is a very promising asset. I know in the futurr, it will be used in so many things. Aside from giving us opportunities to earn, we can also use this in other things like the fiat money do today.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
salimRonn123

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

It is an independent business that the government does not intervene and feel safe when investing. It has no inflation. The bitcoin dream is really solid and how to make it possible, which will depend on who on how he / she handles the investment. I would consider that this btc time is at a lower price and the right time to buy bitcoin now as this will soon spike its price even further.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

Reality sucks. If we'll see the graph history of the market for the past weeks and months. Bitcoin's price did not go well as expected. It is playing just around the corner of 6-7.5k Wih lowest of 5.8k and highest of 8k before. How disappointing but it will not go to burst like what you've said.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

Many people who invested some of their hard earned money are pinning their hope on bitcoin to become millionaires someday. These people had their own kind of bitcoin dream but this dream is temporarily halted because of continuing bearish market and it may take years before the top coin return to recovery again. If you believe that bitcoin will someday make another all-time high then hold on to your dream and patiently wait for it.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

well, the whole bitcoin thing as been based on speculations and dreams as people predict anything that comes to their mind. Not withstanding, believing in the bitcoin idea is the ultimate thing to do. Whether bitcoin gets to $600, 000 or not the ideology behind bitcoin is what we stand for

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

well, the whole bitcoin thing as been based on speculations and dreams as people predict anything that comes to their mind. Not withstanding, believing in the bitcoin idea is the ultimate thing to do. Whether bitcoin gets to $600, 000 or not the ideology behind bitcoin is what we stand for

It has been a dream for more number of investors and people that by investing in Bitcoin can make them millionaire and it is true. Few of the people have became millionaire few years ago by investing in BTC. Hence more people are dreaming on bitcoin   prices went down and lot of people started using btc as payment wallet and most countries are approving it. Bitcoin is a dream because it can create millionaires and it is the future of the digital money.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: