Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About Cloud mining sites  (Read 110 times)
leetnewb (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:42:12 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 04:54:25 PM by leetnewb

Hey,

New in a forum but been owning cryptos on and off for 3 years+, mostly for buying stuff online. So I got genuinely interested about these cloudmining sites only by now as I never realized they offer such a huge returns. However I am aware that most of these if not all, might not be legit based on numbers.

My actual question is: Is it theoretically possible for such a service give as high returns as they promise? For you cryptominers out there: If I for example have 20 Terahash of mining capacity, how much this would earn for me or the cloud mining company itself if used. I found some calculators online, but couldn't figure out the cost of the electricity and such. Thank you for your answers !

NOTE: this is not scam accusation, just interested how much an optimal setup would net profit with different TH/s numbers.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:59:06 PM

Perhaps one might try READING THE VERY TOP POST HERE? so ya know where this particular query should be posted?
Hint -- it sure as hell is not here....

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Ferylero

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:06:38 PM

I know only one trustworthy cloud mining service - ZUMMINER
Their website https://zumminer.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: